Women choose heavy-work designer blouses with a glamorous appeal for special occasions like weddings since they pair well with pattu sarees and have a flattering festive look. The most popular for special events are maggam work blouses since they may completely change the way your saree looks. There are many different types of excellent work blouses available today, including mirror work, zardozi, thread work, and aari work.
20 Red Blouse Maggam Work Design
1. Crimson Red Gold Coin Maggam Work Blouse Design
The unique feature of the Blouse is studded with gold coins on a full blouse. Here the Maggam work includes a green silk thread embroidery blend with gold sequin to give a grand look
2. Gold Sequin Maggam Work Blouse Design
The full blouse is decorated with a sequin pattern. A Zig zag design with gold sequin is used to cover the full blouse. It is a simple and elegant look and use for a regular outfit
3. Scarlet Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
The full blouse is created with antique gold Maggam work. The floral with leaves pattern is used and it matches a lehenga with a contrasting white dupatta is the best choice for wedding occasions
4. Deep U-neck Maroon Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
A bride can choose this type of maggam work blouse design for their reception which gives a grand and graceful look. Here the silky Tassels give glamours look on the back side
5. Red Boat Neck Simple Maggam Work Blouse Design
A short sleeve with a front boat neck blouse is an attractive one. The allover blouse is embellished with ikat pattern zardosi maggam work. It looks effortless and graceful finish
6. Gold Silk Saree With Red Elbow Sleeve Maggam Work Blouse Design
For the gold pattu saree, a red simple maggam work blouse design will give versatile look. The maggam work is highlighted on the shoulder and elbow of the sleeve.
7. Metallic Silver Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
To highlight the blouse they used metallic silver coated thread on maggam work to make a beautiful intricate design on the blouse. It gives an amazing look to the bride.
8. Red Glitter Maggam Work Blouse Design
The crystal-studded blouse is a typical party-wear blouse. A vibrant aura is created by the illuminating crystal during a lively celebration. This type of design goes well with party wear saree
9. Gold Embroidery Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
The gold thread maggam work blouse is adorned with intricate floral jaals. The main thing in the blouse is the elbow of the sleeve is studded with a mirror and finished with small red beads.
10. Floral Zari Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
The combination of red and sky blue saree is well going with the maggam work blouse design. Golden zari flowers are embellished on the neckline and have half-length sleeves but the border is left plain.
11. Bridal Maggam Work Blouse Design
A true work of art done on a red bridal blouse is the linear maggam pattern which is used to compliment the bridal blouse. It is a perfect outfit for the bride to enjoy their wedding.
12. Hand Sewing Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
Elbow-length sleeves are trending these days with heavy maggam work for an amazing and exclusive blouse pattern. The border of the blouse is retained and gives a more striking look with floral aari work.
[ Read: 20 Heavy Aari Work Blouse Design ]
13. Sugar Beads Embroidery Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
In maggam work material, sugar Seed embroidery is a gorgeous one. This blouse is fully studded with beads and multi-color sequin will add glamour to your style.
14. Netted Elbow Sleeve Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
Check out this design if you’re seeking a blouse with a smooth finish. The red color sheer fabric is designed with maggam work all over the area making you look sizzling in this outfit.
15. Red Munsell Maggam Work Blouse Design
This beautiful floral work blouse is designed with Maggam work. Here matte finish thread embroidery makes this blouse a true artwork and gives traditional touch.
16. Mango Patchwork Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
The red blouse starts with simple patch maggam work. To enhance the sleeve and shoulder the big gold designed patches are stitched with thin gold lace. It is the perfect choice for a Kerala saree
[ Read: 15 Latest Patch Work Blouse Designs ]
17. Wedding Pan Tone Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
A maggam work blouse in a Pantone red hue is just beautiful in every way. Choose this one if you’re having a small wedding or festival. All those designs seem very pleasant.
18. Hakoba Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
The red hakoba sleeve with V shape neck blouse show trendy and stylish. The body part is decorated with maggam work and gives lovely shining bright.
19. Classy Mirror Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
The blouse design has very distinct mirror maggam work which is a little different compared to the rest of the sari blouses featured here. If you want to try something different, then this is a good design to consider
[ Read: 20 Pattu Mirror Work Blouse Design ]
20. Minimal Sleeve Red Maggam Work Blouse Design
To attend trendy style follow this contemporary embroidery maggam work design blouse. This gorgeous design is appropriate for all kinds of special occasions.
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Latest Full Sleeves Red Net Blouse Designs
- 20 Wedding Aari Work Blouse Hand Design
- 20 Latest Computer Mirror Work Blouse Designs
- 20 Beautiful Pink Maggam Work Blouse Designs
- Top 20 Latest Lace Border Blouse Designs
- 20 Modern Kasu Work Blouse Designs
- 20 Best Marathi Ilkal Saree Blouse Designs
- 20 Modern Skirt And Blouse For A Party
- 20 Pattu Blouse Aariwork Hand Blouse Design
- Top 20 Grand Aari Work Blouse Design
- Top 20 Beautiful Boat Neck Kerala Saree Blouse Design