Has there been situations which have kept you away from meeting individuals because they have bad breath? Bad breath is often very embarrassing. Especially at work places when they can be subjected to humiliation at the hands of the peers and cause unnecessary emotional trauma. Bad breath is also referred to as Halitosis. Among the other natural ingredients, Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is considered to be a best health tonic to treat many health concerns. Made from fermented apple extracts, it’s got goodness of many minerals and nutrients. It contains pectin; vitamins B1, B2, and B6; biotin; folic acid; niacin; pantothenic acid; and vitamin C and several minerals which act as digestive enzyme and assuage bad breath issues.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Bad Breath:
Read on to find out the various ways on how Apple Cider Vinegar could be along with other natural ingredients to fight away the bad breath issue:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar and Parsley for Bad Breath:
ACV and Parsley are meant to be far more than a salad dressing or garnishing ingredient. Parsleys antibacterial properties, fresh and strong savor and ACV’s Antimicrobial properties to kill the stench causing bacteria, together works to freshen the breath. For this recipe, take handful of fresh parsley and a cup of ACV. Dip the parsley leaves into vinegar and chew them fully and spit them out.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Cinnamon for Bad Breath:
Cinnamon kills the odor causing bacteria. When combined with ACV acts as a powerful mixture to cure bad breath. Cinnamon even moderates ACV’s sour taste. Mix 2 teaspoons of ACV, 1/8 teaspoons of cinnamon powder into a cup of water. Use this concoction after meal as a mouth rinse.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Herbal Tea for Bad Breath:
For making this tea we will need the below ingredients:
- 1 tsp ACV
- 2 drops of honey
- Ginger – 1 pcs
- A Cup of Green Tea
- Cinnamon- 1 small stick
Make the green tea and crush and add the rest of the ingredients to it. Strain the tea and consume it. The strong aroma of this tea helps to get rid of foul breath.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Gargle for Bad Breath:
Simplest of all recipes , with all goodness of ACV. For this a teaspoon of ACV can be added a cup of warm water and this solution can be used for gargles. This can even me consumed once in a day.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar and Sugar for Bad Breath:
Another recipe is to add 3 teaspoons of ACV into a glass of glass of water and 3 teaspoons of sugar. Stir this solution thoroughly and consume this regularly every day to fight away bad breath.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda for Bad Breath:
Baking soda balances the acid levels and thus helps in fighting bad breath. Use this with ACV for best results. Combine 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of ACV, stir to have a paste like consistency. This paste can be used to brush the teeth.
Try these natural remedies to get rid of bad breath. There might be cases wherein the bad breath is caused by several other factors like hormonal imbalances and stomach related ailments. In such cases its recommended to take a medical opinion.
Tips and Precautions:
- Wash your mouth after every meal. As this helps in flushing the food remains from the mouth.
- Drink plenty of water. A dry mouth can often result in bad breath. Water consumption will also ensure proper digestion of the food hence help in treating bad breath.
- Maintain a good oral hygiene by brushing your teeth after meal or twice a day.
- Some Topical medications could also be a culprit owing to bad breath. Medical opinion and guidance is suggested in these cases to have an alternate therapy.
- Avoid food which contains strong odors such as Garlic, onion etc.
We hope our remedies help you and you can bid goodbye to bad breath forever.
- Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Your Upset Stomach?
- How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Gastritis
- How to Get Rid of Bloating with Apple Cider Vinegar