Moles, usually brown or black in colour can appear anywhere on the skin. Moles can appear when skin cells starts growing in a cluster. Moles can change over a period of time and can also grow with age, exposure to sunlight, etc. Majority of moles are not dangerous but some moles can become cancerous. There are several naturally available options for mole removal. This helps in avoiding the side-effects and the pain caused by surgical or chemical methods of mole removal.
Apple cider vinegar has been in use for over 100 years. Like vinegar, apple cider vinegar has a high content of acetic acid. Apple cider vinegar is said to have a number of medicinal benefits. Let’s see the help Apple cider vinegar renders in mole removal.
Can Apple Cider Vinegar be Used for Mole Removal?
- Apple cider vinegar has been proven to have anti-inflammatory properties which help in mole removal.
- It also helps cure skin irritations.
- Apple cider vinegar has already been used to clear skin acne and dandruff making it effective to cure any skin disorders.
- The presence of acetic acid in vinegar helps in drying the skin surface which is essential for mole removal and also to avoid any bacterial infections.
Apple Cider Vinegar Mole Removal Methods:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Place the cotton ball on top of the mole and secure it with a band-aid.
- Leave it on the mole for 8 hours.
- Follow this routine every day until the mole scabs up from the skin.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar with Onion Juice:
- Mix apple cider vinegar with equal part of freshly squeezed onion juice.
- Take a cotton swab and dip it in this liquid. Drain the excess solution.
- Place this cotton swab on the mole overnight.
- Rinse the area and repeat every night until the mole scabs.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Bath:
- In the water used for bathing, add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar once the water is lukewarm.
- Soak the body in this water for 20 minutes.
- After this bathe normally with mild soap.
- Repeat every morning.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar with Baking Soda:
- Make a paste of apple cider vinegar with an equal part of baking soda.
- Apply this paste on the mole and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse and then dry the skin.
- This can be repeated twice every day.
Tips and Precautions:
- It is advised to use apple cider vinegar by diluting it with warm water to avoid any of the above-mentioned side-effects. The acidic content of the apple cider vinegar could be helpful in curing the moles but could prove to be harmful for the skin also if used undiluted.
- If apple cider vinegar is causing any kind of reaction on the skin it is highly advisable to consult the skin specialist.
Always remember to rinse the affected area thoroughly after the ACV treatment. This will help in avoiding any accumulation of dirt around the area.