Moles are a part and parcel of our body which often end up as beauty spots and identification marks. Now as long as they are smooth and lie flat against our skin, we don’t really get bothered with them, however, it becomes bothersome when they are coarse and raised against the skin. That’s when it stops becoming a beauty spot and rather becomes an ugly spot. And nobody likes that, right! So as always, we are here to help you in making your body mole-free. These tried and tested natural remedies, when used over a period of time will surely make those so-called beauty spots vanish!
Here are Simple Methods on How to Get Rid of Moles Naturally:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar:
The natural acids present in ACV help in removing the mole by slowly burning them which in turn causes it to scab and fall off. If you are worried about any secondary infections, then relax as the antibacterial properties will take care of that for you. But before you try this remedy, make sure you are not allergic to ACV.
- Take an ACV dipped cotton ball, place it on the affected area and keep it there using gauze and medical tapes for an hour. Follow this regime every day and you will see effective results in about 10-12 days.
2. Honey, Flaxseed Oil And Ground Flaxseed:
The combined effect of flaxseed oil and honey is what you need to get rid of those raised moles. The flaxseed oil will gently loosen up the mole from its edges and the anti-bacterial properties of honey will take care of your infections and scars. Try the below treatment thrice in a day and you will get the desired effects within few weeks.
- Take some lukewarm water and wash the affected area. Dry it with a clean towel.
- Make a smooth paste by combining one teaspoon each of honey, flaxseed oil and ground flaxseed powder.
- Apply this paste wherever required and cover it with a gauze.
- You can wash this off after an hour with lukewarm water.
Yes, this basic kitchen ingredient is an effective home remedy to fix your mole issues. The anomalous cell structures that take the form of a mole are broken down by the enzymes present in garlic. You can try the below remedy but if you feel a burning sensation, then it’s better to avoid this remedy.
- Take a garlic clove and slice it.
- Place the slice garlic clove on the mole and hold it there with medical tapes.
- You can leave it overnight.
- Do this every night for a few weeks.
A 5% solution of tincture iodine is what you need to eliminate your ugly moles. This is possible because iodine can trigger cell death which will also prevent the re-occurrence of moles and any infection. Remember that you should never, ever ingest iodine!
- First step is to wash the affected area with some lukewarm water.
- Next, gently scratch the surface of the mole with an emery board.
- Protect the surrounding area from pigmentation by applying petroleum jelly.
- Now you will have to add a drop of iodine exactly on the mole.
- Cover the area with a gauze. Include this in your daily regime for a few weeks.
We have got two remedies for you which use frankincense. But, before you try either of the treatments, ensure that your skin is not too sensitive to it.
- Take a frankincense bath.
- You would need a cup of baking soda, one cup of sea salt, 6 drops of lavender oil and 3 drops of frankincense oil.
- Add all of these to a hot bath and enjoy a relaxing bath for 15 minutes. If possible, do this everyday.
Try the below method if you cannot take the frankincense bath everyday.
- Add a teaspoon of frankincense to 8 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Thoroughly mix the solution.
- Use a Q-tip to apply this on your moles. Do this for a month.
6. Baking Soda And Castor Oil:
Baking soda and castor oil – these two common kitchen ingredients can help you in getting rid of your moles. Castor oil contains discutient properties which not only stops the pathological growth but also reduces the recurrence of scars. This is another remedy which has to be followed for a month.
- Make a paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda and 3-4 drops of castor oil.
- Before you turn in for the night, apply this paste on your moles.
- Cover the area with a gauze.
- You can wash it off once you wake up.
7. Tea Tree Oil:
Just like the ACV, tea tree oil is also not suitable for all skin types. So do a sample patch and see if your skin is comfortable or not and only then go ahead with this remedy. If you have raised moles with shallow roots, then this would be an apt treatment for you to get rid of them.
- Dab a Q-tip in some tea tree oil and gently apply it on your moles.
- Let it stay for an hour. Follow this regime for a month and make sure you do this in the night, before you are off to sleep.
8. Banana Peels:
This is definitely one of the most easiest treatments and except for the banana peel of a ripe banana, you don’t really need any other ingredient.
Just place the peel on your mole and with the help of some gauze and medical tape, keep it on for about an hour. A few weeks of doing this will give you the desired result.
9. Aloe Vera:
For this remedy we suggest you use fresh aloe vera gel, although if that is not possible, you can use organic aloe vera gel as well. The anti-bacterial properties is what makes it an effective remedy for removing moles.
- First take some lukewarm water and wash the affected area.
- Now take the aloe gel and with the help of a Q-tip, apply it on the moles as required.
- The gel has to cover the moles for at least 3 hours and you have to do this everyday for about a month.
Now that you have all the first hand information on how to get rid of those ugly moles, go ahead and try out these remedies and let us know how you fared.