The face is our reflection, our business card! No make-up has its best result if the face has received basic care of being cleaned and hydrated.
Here is how to clean face:
1. For clear skin:
- Wash your hands before they get on to the skin of our face.
- Wash your skin regularly both morning and night. In the morning, cleaning removes secretions of night. At night it cleans your skin of accumulated impurities and relaxes the skin.
- For avoiding skin problems, it is believed to wash or change our pillowcase often. Especially if you have had one or two nasty pimples.
- Warm water is preferred to wash our skin.
- Skin must be massaged gently, without rubbing.
- Wipe with a towel after washing.
2. For exfoliation of skin:
Exfoliation helps to get rid of the dead skin that clogs our pores and refines skin texture. For a deep cleaning, nothing is better than a gentle facial scrub. The grainy texture removes the surface dirt less. Be careful that frequency of use varies according to our skin type. If you have oily skin then follow the procedure once a week. For sensitive and dry skin it would be twice a month.
- With a good exfoliation, our skin gets deeply cleansed and we notice that the skin texture is smoother and toned.
- Look for products with microbeads, crystals of salts or sugars, granules or fine grains, also acid-based products or fruit extracts that have the advantage of being derived from natural products.
- Always test the product before using by applying a small amount on our wrists. If you see any kind of irritation or redness on skin then it is too aggressive for the delicate skin of your face.
3. To rejuvenate:
- This step will remove the last traces of impurities that may have remained on your skin. A toner tightens the pores of the skin and some toners also help the moisturizer to penetrate well.
- Take a small amount of toner soaked using a cotton wool pad. Gently wipe the face with small strokes.
- An alcohol-free toner is less aggressive for our skin.
4. Hydrate the skin:
- All skin types even oily skin need to be well hydrated. It is never advised to neglect this step.
- A good moisturizer helps in prevent the appearance of wrinkles, keeps the skin supple and maintain a beautiful shining skin tone.
5. Facial wipes for a Clean skin:
Wipes are always hygienic and they ensure to remove makeup and dirt with a simple swipe. It keeps our face clean, make sure you throw the wipes after use.
You could relief yourself with some clothes that create a light massage when wiping with it on our face. Wipes are very handy and easy to carry.
Remedies for various skin types
1. Oily Skin:
- Washing your face several times a day is not a solution. These operations rather stimulate the production of sebum.
- We should look for a cleanser by avoiding soap. The preferred gels and foams must be creams or cleansing milk.
- Does not use tonic containing alcohol, which activates the production of sebum.
- For hydration, choosing a fluid or a cream with lightweight texture is always good.
- Wrinkle on oily skin is not a worry at all, as it ages more slowly since oil lubricates our skin.
2. Dry Skin:
- It must be nourished preferably using milk or cream for cleaning.
- Take only products that do not contain alcohol or soap which dries the skin further.
- Dry skin hydrates with a rich day cream.
3. For pimples on skin:
- Try to keep your hair off your face as the oil and dirt from your hair can get onto your face and clog your pores.
- Make sure you wash your makeup brushes and sponges regularly. Try to use disposable ones as dirty brushes could carry dirt onto your skin, thus paving a way for pimples.
4. For Redness on skin:
- No doubt, whenever small rash appears and disappears it means we have a very sensitive skin.
- It can be camouflaged with a concealer stick.
- In future, take care to choose products without alcohol or dyes and perfumes.
Skin care regime is a must for a clear and healthy skin. Do invest some time to work out this regime. If needed, make it a point to visit the dermatologist to seek some medical advice.