Beauty regime is incomplete after washing and cleaning your face, there may be some leftover dead skin cells that lie on the surface of your skin to exfoliate them using some scrubs. Not only dead skin cells can also get rid of blackheads and whiteheads. These scrubs smoothen and lighten the skin texture. Hence we have listed some of the facial scrubs for glowing and beautiful skin.
Homemade Facial Scrubs for Healthier Skin
1. Face Scrub for Acne Prone and Oily Skin
In case of oily skin it is important to exfoliate excess oil regularly, so you need to scrub regularly. Same way in case of acne also may not fade away only through body and face wash, so we have listed some to get rid of oily and acne prone skin
i. Baking Soda and Honey Scrub
Baking soda helps to exfoliate deeply and removes dead skin cells and lemon has natural astringent which reduces sebum production.
- Add 1 tbsp of baking soda and a spoon of lemon juice in a bowl
- Add half spoon of raw honey
- Mix well and apply the paste on your face and scrub it on your face circular motion for two minutes
- Wash it with warm water
[ Recommended: Homemade Exfoliating Face Scrub Recipes ]
ii. Rice and Honey Scrub
Rice has the ability to brighten the skin and honey helps to heel hydrated skin, when these combine give the glowing skin.
- Take two tbsp of rice powder in a bowl and add 4 tbsp of honey
- Mix well and make a thick paste
- Apply the scrub on your face and massage it for few minutes
- Wash it with warm water
2. Face Scrub for Dry Skin
In case of dry skin, if scrub is applied the skin becomes more dry so by adding moisturizers to the scrubs this will make your skin glow and remove the dead skin cells on the surface.
i. Green Tea and Honey Scrub
Green tea repairs the scar tissue and reduces wrinkles, these also boost the skin and make the skin glow when combined with honey it doubles the glow of your skin.
- Scoop out 7 to 8 green tea bags in a bowl and add half cup of sugar and add 3 tsp of honey
- Mix well and make a gritty paste and scrub on your face for 2 to 3 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water and then followed by cold water.
[ Recommended: DIY Coffee Face Scrub Recipes ]
ii. Almond Milk and Honey Scrub
Almond milk has the ability to rejuvenate the skin and exfoliate the dead skin cell when combined with honey it repairs the cells and makes the skin glow and also moist the skin.
- Add one cup of bentonite clay and a cup of almond milk in a bowl
- Add 2 tbsp raw milk and warm water
- Mix all these ingredients and make a paste and apply them and scrub for a few minutes and then wash with warm water.
3. Face Scrub to Remove Tanning
If you have return from a long trip or or a holiday trip from beach then your skin will tan and your skin gets darker to remove the tan and dark spots on skin only face wash may not remove all the tan scrub is also required so to remove scan the scrubs are.
i. Tomato and Yogurt Scrub
Tomato is a great fruit that exfoliate the tan and yogurt acts as bleaching agent when combined gives the natural skin glow.
- Take 2 spoon tomato pulp and 2 spoon of yogurt and a spoon of lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste and
- Apply it on your face and scrub for few minutes
- Wash your face with warm water.
[ Recommended: Homemade Baking Soda Facial Scrubs ]
ii. Aloe Vera and Sugar Scrub
Aloe vera helps to get rid of tan and scars and lightens the skin. And brown sugar has fighting agents through acne pigmentation and removes the dead skin cells.
- Take two cups of multani and freshly extracted aloe vera gel and add a few drops of rose water and essential oils for booster.
- Mix well and make a paste
- Apply the paste and scrub for a few min and wash with warm water.
4. Face Scrub for Radiant Glow
These are the easiest scrubs to make, these face scrubs that rejuvenate the dead skin cell. There are many homemade scrubs in which some are more efficient for glowing skin and lightens the skin.
i. Coffee Scrub
Coffee has caffeine which increases blood circulation and stimulates the skin and gives youthness. It also contains antioxidants and protects from UV radiations.
- Mix 3 spoons of ground coffee beans and half cup of yogurt for dry skin you can use full cream milk instead of yogurt
- Grind the mixture and set it for 5 minutes
- The mixture gets thick now add 1 spoon full of honey and mix well
- Apply the paste and scrub for 5 to 10 min and wash with warm water.
ii. Fruit Scrubs
Fruit has the ability to close the pores and rebuild the dead skin and rejuvenates the skin and also fixes the damaged cells as a result gives glowing skin.
- Add half cup of papaya pulp and half cup of pineapple pulp in 2 spoons of sugar
- Then add 2 spoon full of honey and almond oil and mix well
- Apply the paste and scrub for 10 min and wash with warm water.
Using the natural face scrubs regularly, ensures fresh and clear skin. It removes the dirt buildup after a long hectic day and makes you feel fresh. But along with this, food habits and exercises should be done for the overall well being of the skin.
- How To Clean Face Roller
- How To Dermaplane At Home?
- Does Aztec Clay Expire?
- Does Chewing Gum Make Your Face Skinnier?
- Can You Use Acrylic Paint On Skin?
- Homemade Coffee Scrubs for Skin Whitening
- Homemade Sugar Scrubs – Benefits & Recipes
- Coffee Scrub for Cellulite: Benefits + 5 Recipes