Health Benefits of Red Rooibos Tea
- Tea has always been our historical drink or a snak or beverage for evening.
- Well there are many tea available in the market that help our health and body in many ways. One such is rhe red rooibos tea!
- Red rooibos tea is one of the best and most healthy health drinks or beverages! for those people who really care about their health and fitness it is the best beverage to have.
- There are some of the beneficial factors that have been positively correlated with red rooibos tea! These can be found below.
- Rooibos contains a lot of polyphenols that have anti-inflammatory or antiviral and antimutagenic qualities.
- Polyphenols are really a organic chemicals that are most often praised for their antioxidant capabilities and much more.
- Rooibos tea has many kinds of effective phenolic compounds within it, and polyphenols are some of the most important ones. They act as effective scavengers of free radicals throughout the body structure, which are detrimental by products of cell metabolism that can cause big diseases like cancer and heart disease.
- Aspalathin and nothofagin are the two other dangerous vital and antioxidants that rooibos tea contains, making this a great healthy beverage to boost your immune system at the most and protects your body against all types of harmful diseases and conditions.
- Rooibos tea is completely a caffeine-free and is very good
- Therefore it is recommended by all the great and big doctors for patients suffering from insomnia.
- A cup of rooibos beverage by just before going to bed can really help you sleep better and by removing caffeine from your diet fully.
- you can really improve your stress levels. I men by decreasing the level.
- The tea is really beneficial in boosting up a good mood
- Gives a perfect and healthy heart health.
- Many people are these days being fully dependent on caffeine this is the most common and really bad to health addiction throughout the world, it is a really big problem! But still people are not at all realizing the dangers that it can pose.
- Rooibos tea on the other hand gives you the energy and health benefits, without the dangerously addictive substance to your body.
- Rooibos tea is known to relieve stress fully out of your body
- nervous tension is also being released from the body.
- hypertensive conditions can also be cured by this tea intake.
- Hypertension is more commonly known as high blood pressure and rooibos tea is known as a preventive measure
- This not only relieves your respiratory conditions but is really and generally reduces blood pressure, which can lead to dangerous cardiovascular diseases like heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
- Red rooibos tea is very much rich in calcium content and manganese and fluoride minerals also. These things assist in maintaining good bone structure and stronger teeth.
- By increasing the bio-availability of the good minerals in your system, you can effectively reduce your chances of developing conditions like arthritis or osteoporosis, and chronic joint pain.
- Manganese actually works on an even deeper level of the body and stimulates the good enzymes which are required for the top build of new bones and repair damage.
- Flouride is related commonly to dental health, which is why these flouride compounds are so often and frequently found in mouthwashes and toothpastes.
- Whether it is anything like teeth or bone structure, red rooibos tea gives you an advantage!
- Quercetin is one of the another powerful antioxidant that is being found in rooibos tea it has has been linked for preventing a wide variety of heart conditions.
- It is fully anti-inflammatory, which reduces range of blood pressure and it also scavenges the free radicals like other antioxidants.
- The tea also promotes an increase in HDL cholesterol this is a good cholesterol and inhibits the LDL cholesterol that is a bad cholesterol from binding to the walls of arteries and blood vessels.
- This means that added protection against to various heart conditions, including atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes.
- The tea can also be used to cure microbial and fungal infections.
- This treatment stems from the fact that the tea is highly alkaline and has germicidal, insecticidal and fungicidal properties.
- You should be careful while drinking. The tea can also be used to cure on itches, ringworm, eczema, and other skin conditions without the risk of side effects have a regular intake and you will seethe results.
- Cures hormonal disturbances commonly caused by pharmaceutical skin treatments.
- Acne Dandelion juice is a good detoxifier, diuretic, stimulant and antioxidant. These four properties make it a great treatment for acne.
- Before we know how it treats acne, we must know what causes it. Acne typically arises during the teenage years, when the body undergoes many physiological and hormonal changes. The flood of new hormones that bring about the changes in the body must be regulated, but if they don’t remain at a healthy ratio, they tend to deposit somewhat toxic substances into the body. And the tea is the cure
- These toxins tend to come out along with sweat through the sweat glands or sebaceous glands on the skin.
- During these hormonal changes, these glands secrete more oils which, when mixed with dead skin, block the pores and the secretion of toxins is obstructed. Therefore, the toxic substances cannot escape and eventually result in acne. This situation is exacerbated by the microbial infections on the effected places. The tea being a stimulant, diuretic and detoxifier in nature, can help regulate proper secretion of hormones
- Drinking the tea can also increase sweating
- The roobious tea also widen the pores of the skin.
- This tea also help to facilitate the removal of toxins through sweat and urine.
- Furthermore, the tea can be externally applied to areas with acne can stop microbial infection and reduce the frustrating signs of acne and patches.
- Also, it can speed up healing due to its vitamin-C content, so the scars and ugly red inflammation that traditionally follows acne treatment will be less noticeable.
- Weight Loss can also be done with the help of this tea as our urine consists of up to 4% fat, so the more we urinate the more we lose as more water and fats are lost from the body. The tea thereby being diuretic in nature freely promotes high urination and thereby helps lose the dreaded “water weight” without causing any side effects.
- Furthermore, this tea is really low in calories, like most leafy greens have the least, but for the small expense of calories (~1oo cal./4 cups), you get a huge amount of beneficial side effects. This is one of the reason that why this are sometimes used as sweeteners, because they are not packed with unhealthy or overloaded sugars.
- Cancer like diseases can also be cured from the tea and are high in antioxidants, such as vitamin-C and Luteolin, this richness will reduce the free radicals (major cancer-causing agents) in the body, thereby reducing the risk of cancer from the root.
- This wonderful tea also helps to detoxify the body from the dirt.
- The tea also helps further helps to protect from the development of tumors and various cancers. This is one of the most important benefit which is been provided by the tea.
- Luteolin is actually a very poisons but essential components of cancer cells when it binds to them thereby rendering them ineffective and unable to reproduce. This characteristic have also been demonstrated the most notably with prostate cancer, although there are many other studies being done.
- Jaundice is also been cured by this tea. Jaundice is primarily a disorder of the liver and as written above liver remain healthy by the intake of this tea.
- We can also see that there is excess bile in the body that is also reflected through color of the skin, and eyes. The skin color is typically develop a by yellow tint. The treatment of jaundice can include three main steps. Firstly you need to curb the production of bile in the liver. Secondly you must remove the excess bile from the body by taking some external help, and thirdly you have to fight the underlying viral infection. And all this is done by this amazing tea.
- Gall Bladder Disorders are recovered by roobious tea. These are very beneficial for the gall bladder and liver also because they improve their general functioning and helps to protect them from ill effects of oxidants and infections it also regulates the various secretions from both organs.
- Constipation can also be cured and relieved by this amazing tea. Certain components of this tea, namely the high levels of dietary fiber, make it a beneficial aid for digestion and proper intestinal health.
- Dietary fiber stimulates healthy bowel movements by adding bulk to stool, and also reduces chances of constipation as well as diarrhea also.
- Anemia can also be cured by roobious as they have relatively good levels of iron, vitamins, and protein content. As known that iron is the integral part of hemoglobin in the blood and vitamins like vitamin-B and protein are one of the essential things for the formation of red blood cells and certain other components of the blood therefore in this way thetea can help anemic people keep their condition.
- High Blood Pressure can be cures by this amazing tea as we know that, Urination is an effective way of lowering blood pressure. In fact, most of the modern medicines for lowering blood pressure are based on this phenomenon only to lower the level of blood pressure.
- Dandelion juice, being diuretic in nature, increases the urination flow, both in quantity and frequency. Therefore, it helps lower high blood pressure in very few days.
- The fiber in this tea is also helpful in reducing cholesterol level also and thereby assists in lowering blood pressure also cholesterol is one of the factors that increases blood pressure.
- Finally, there is the high potassium content of dandelions, which is very effective in lowering blood pressure by replacing sodium.
- Other Benefits of the tea can also be used as a vegetable and is a good source of fiber. It promotes good digestion, and in the past, it was used to treat scurvy because of its high levels of vitamin-C.
- It also has great healing effects on dyspepsia or infections in the stomach or intestines and urinary system
Recipe for Iced Rooibos Tea
Rooibos tea is the most wonderful iced and the most healthy, nutritious and refreshing substitute for cold fruit juices or soft drinks for you and your dear children on hot summer days!
You’ll need the following
- You need o have 2 – 3 Rooibos teabags or 2 – 3 teaspoons of Rooibos loose leaf tea if possible (in an infuser, or use an infuser mug)
- Boiling water or really hot one
- Ice cubes
- Optional ingredients are fruit juices, soda water.
To make the iced tea you need to follow:
- Add the teabags or loose tea leaves to your cup.
- Pour in the boiling water over.
- Steep into the Rooibos for 5 to 10 minutes
- then remove the teabags or infuser.
- pour the tea right into a glass of ice(or you can chill the tea to enjoy over ice later).
- You may also add the optional ingredients afterwards.
- This recipe multiples well always remember just to use about twice as many teabags for one cup (or twice as much Rooibos loose leaf tea) when you’re making the iced version.
- Mix a pitcher of iced Rooibos also to have a great taste to enjoy with your family .
You may also preserve it for some days.
- 50 Surprising Health Benefits of Drinking Red Tea
- 12 Unbelievable Benefits of Matcha Green Tea
- 12 Amazing Health Benefits of Drinking Peppermint Tea
- 50 Unknown Pu Erh Tea Benefits For Health