The African American population has some of the world’s most diverse hair types. They have a range of hairstyles depending on their heritage, culture, and physical characteristics. Consequently, the hair needs a lot of care and products.
Hair fibers are one of the key products. But what exactly are hair fibers? Hair fibers are products for hiding bald patches and giving hair a fuller volume and a more natural appearance. The fibers are small articles that cling to our natural hair on the scalp and cover the bald spot.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|For all hair types:Toppik Hair Building Fibers||Buy on Amazon|
|For big budget:Hairtain by Re-Evolution||Buy on Amazon|
|For those Grays:Xfusion b Toppik Hair Fibers||Buy on Amazon|
|For Colour Selection:Boldify Hair Fibers||Buy on Amazon|
|For that shine:Get Back Gorgeous by Gen8 Hair Fibers||Buy on Amazon|
|Long-Lasting:Infinity Hair Building Fibers||Buy on Amazon|
|Tested Dermatologically:Cuva Hair Building Fibers||Buy on Amazon|
When it comes to hair fibers, there are a ton of options available on the market. But there is still uncertainty regarding which is best and which one to choose. Here is a breakdown of seven different hair fiber types based on various classifications. Let’s check them out!
7 Best Hair Fibers for African Americans
1. For all hair types: Toppik Hair Building Fibers
- As a result of the business’s use of premium natural keratin fibers, the product blends in well and seamlessly.
- The high-quality keratin prevents the fibers from lumping on the scalp and giving it an unnatural appearance.
- The keratin protein is created from the superior natural protein found in human hair, which has a good static
- charge and promotes good adhesion to the scalp.
- The fibers are rain, wind, and sweat resistant and easily removable by using shampoo.
- It also ranges from greying hair to color-treated hair.
What We Don’t Like: It can be tricky to use on the hairline, so you may need professional expertise.
2. For big budget: Hairtain by Re-Evolution
- It is one of the best hair fibers in the market and is worth its budget.
- The product uses magnetically charged keratin articles that adhere to the scalp effortlessly.
- The product is also resistant to rain, wind, and sweat. All one needs to do is apply the product and seal it with some hairspray.
- The product will boost the confidence in its users as they look extremely natural.
What We Don’t Like: The price can be a bit over budget.
[ Read: Kerotin Scalp Massager Review ]
3. For those Grays: Xfusion b Toppik Hair Fibers
- It works on the thinnest and finest hair to give it a fuller appearance. The product fares well to cover the greys.
- The product has fibers that have a static coating, which helps them cling to the roots without causing any damage.
- All one news to do is spray and gently dab the product on the area so that fibers can disperse evenly for a fuller appearance.
What We Don’t Like: For sensitive skin, this product may not be the best.
[ Read: Home Remedies For Damaged Hair ]
4. For Colour Selection: Boldify Hair Fibers
- Boldify is the best choice to make if you are concerned about the colour of your hair and the fact that it is thinning.
- To cover wide parts, bald patches, and thin patches, this product uses cutting-edge hair fiber technology that mimics your hair follicle.
- The product offers 14 ranges of color, so there is no stress to wonder if they may have your shade or not.
- If you are having trouble finding your shade, they offer free customer service to assist you.
What We Don’t Like: The application can become a bit messy.
5. For that shine: Get Back Gorgeous by Gen8 Hair Fibers
- If you want the shiny texture that does not look false and pompous, then Gen8 has the perfect cover for you.
- This product has wide range of colours available to match your hair for the perfect shine.
- The brand promotes cruelty-free fibers.
- If the product does not work for the customer or the customer is dissatisfied with the product, there are 100% money-back guarantees.
What We Don’t Like: The product can rub off on items like quilts and clothes.
6. Long-Lasting: Infinity Hair Building Fibers
- The product gives a fuller appearance in under 30 seconds since it uses an Avant grade of hair fibers.
- Electronic organic keratin proteins that work with different hair types and hairstyles make up the fibers.
- Always wash your hair before applying it on the bald areas or thinning areas of your head.
- The product produces great volume and density and is also available in many shades and colors to choose from.
What We Don’t Like: It can be heavy on your hair.
7. Tested Dermatologically: Cuva Hair Building Fibers
- The product is known for its natural and undetectable hair fiber powder giving the bald patch covering a natural look.
- These keratin hair fibers will be ideal for the needs of hair camouflage regardless of ethnic diversity.
- It is excellent for root touch-ups in between salon coloring sessions and even helps cover the hairline seams if you are wearing a toupee.
What We Don’t Like: The fibers may not last long as desired.
All of these products may suit you or not but it is advisable to have it checked out first or run by a demo to know the best. Also, if any sort of problem arises, contact our dermatologist immediately.
You Might Also Like:
- 10 Best and Effective Homemade Hair Masks for Hair Fall Control
- 10 Best Shampoo For Dry Damaged Hair With Split Ends
- 7 Best Relaxers For Black Hair
- 7 Best Shampoos And Conditioners For Black Hair Growth
- 7 Best Hair Creams For Men
- Hair Color For Sensitive Scalp