Sometimes maintaining the luscious locks becomes troublesome, especially if you have a hectic schedule. Even though we all love to have healthy, thick, and beautiful hair, the lack of proper care can soon make them dull and damaged. Therefore, using the best shampoo for hair is essential to maintain and managing it.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Tame Frizz and Flyaways:OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Complete Protection:Natural Formula Keratin Intense ProStraight Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Stays Gentle:Biolage Advanced Keratindose Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Softening and Smoothening Effect:L’Oréal Paris EverSleek Sulfate-Free Keratin Caring Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Clinically Proven:Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Anti-Frizz:TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
If you have undergone keratin treatment and facing difficulty finding the right shampoo for it, fret not, as we have come up with a list of the 7 best drugstore shampoos for keratin treated hair. These shampoos are made specifically for keratin treated hair to make them soft, smooth, and easily manageable.
We have selected the best shampoos based on their quality and performance. Check them out!
7 Best Drugstore Shampoos For Keratin Treated Hair
1. Tame Frizz and Flyaways: OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Shampoo
- It is infused with argan oil and keratin proteins to make hair healthier
- Brings more strength to hair strands while improving their smoothness and elasticity
- Prevents hair breakage and keeps dryness to a minimum
- It is highly effective against split ends, frizz, flyaways, and other common hair issues
- It is free of sulfates and parabens
What We Don’t Like: The formula consists of EDTA and dimethicone, which are not considered good for hair health.
2. Complete Protection: Natural Formula Keratin Intense ProStraight Shampoo
- It creates a protective shield around the strands, protecting them from environmental damage
- If the hair is damaged due to any hair styling techniques and tools, it helps bring back the shine, health, and bounce to it
- Improves elasticity of hair and effects of keratin due to the presence of pentanol
- It also protects hair from heat and chemical damage
What We Don’t Like: It consists of ammonia and SLS, which are not considered good for hair health.
3. Stays Gentle: Biolage Advanced Keratindose Shampoo
- It is made with pro-keratin that helps revitalize and restore hair health and work on weak and fragile hair strands
- Ingredients help improve hair elasticity, making them bouncy and lustrous
- It is a gentle formula that stays easy on hair; therefore, suitable for everyday use
- It is free of parabens and other harsh chemicals
What We Don’t Like: It may contain sodium chloride and sodium lauryl sulfoacetate.
4. Ultra Hydrating: Amika The Kure Repair Shampoo
- It is infused with wheat proteins and keratin that helps repair and strengthen dull and damaged hair
- The hydrating properties of the ingredients help restore hair moisture, making them soft and supple
- It contains sea buckthorn, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, and avocado oil, delivering vitamins A and C, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids to hair
- It is extremely good for dry to very dry and damaged hair
5. Softening and Smoothening Effect: L’Oréal Paris EverSleek Sulfate-Free Keratin Caring Shampoo
- It works wonders on chemically-processes hair as it consists of sunflower oil that nourishes the scalp and hair strands equally
- It helps restore damaged hair, bringing them a boost of health and shine
- It is free of sulfates, harsh salts, or silicones
What We Don’t Like: It consists of alcohol.
6. Clinically Proven: Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Shampoo
- It improves hair resilience, bringing back the strength, shine, and health of hair
- The formula contains keratin protein and black rice that replenish the lost shine and restore damage
- It is clinically proven to combat extremely damaged and brittle hair gently
- The high level of keratin, elasticity, and collagen helps in improving the overall health of hair
What We Don’t Like: It has added fragrance and SLS.
7. Anti-Frizz: TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo
- It is formulated with keratin and marula oil that gives a complete transformation to hair
- Makes hair more manageable
- Works best for chemically processed and color-treated hair
- Consists of high-quality hair-loving ingredients and is low in sulfate
- It brings back health and shines to dry and damaged hair
Now that you know some of the best and most effective shampoos for keratin treated hair, it’s high time to shift from your normal shampoos to these. They take extra care of your strands and bring back the lost shine. At the same time, these drugstore shampoos are easily affordable.
It’s time to flaunt your gorgeous hair and look stunning.
You Might Also Like:
- The 14 Best Shampoos for Fine Hair
- Drugstore Volumizing Shampoo
- 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Fine Hair
- 7 Best Drugstore Shampoos For Fine Hair
- 7 Best Dry Shampoo For Colored Hair
- 7 Best Hair Fibers For African American
- 7 Best Collagens For Healthy Hair Growth
- 7 Best Shampoos For Keratin Treated Hair
- 7 The Best Drugstore Shampoos For Curly Hair
- 7 Best Shampoos for Humidity