Oily skin struggles to maintain makeup perfectly. Sometimes it becomes challenging to get the best finish and let the makeup stay for long hours due to its oily texture. It is when the powders come to the rescue.
The best compact powder for oily skin will ensure that your skin will stay oil-free for long hours, won’t look greasy, and the makeup will stay longer too. It will help the foundation set right in.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|High Rated:Fenty Beauty Invisimatte Blotting Powder||Buy on Amazon|
|Vegan Formulation:Dermablend Loose Setting Powder||Buy on Amazon|
|Suits Oily Skin:Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder||Buy on Amazon|
|Gives Mattifying Effect:Milani Make It Last Setting powder||Buy on Amazon|
|Suits Sensitive Skin:SkinFood Peach Cotton Multi Finish Powder||Buy on Amazon|
|Suits all Skin Tones:Jolie Invisible Pressed Oil Finishing Powder||Buy on Amazon|
|Controls Shine:Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder||Buy on Amazon|
If you are not able to find the best powder for oily skin, fret not. Check out the list we have shared with the 7 best powders for oily skin that offers flawless finish, leaving you with a filtered glow.
7 Best Powders For Oily Skin
1. High Rated: Fenty Beauty Invisimatte Blotting Powder
- Works best for oily skin
- Diffuses the appearance of pores and blemishes on the skin perfectly
- It offers a universal translucent finish that is truly invisible on all skin tones
- It is a versatile powder, leaving you with a filtered glow
- It can be used over makeup and pat to the extent their wear
- It helps achieve a matte finish
- Best for T-zone areas that are more prone to become oily
What We Don’t Like: It is expensive.
2. Vegan Formulation: Dermablend Loose Setting Powder
- It is a weightless, translucent powder
- Suitable to use on the body and face
- Blends smoothly by absorbing excess oil
- Offers mattifying finish with sheer translucence
- Gives a consistent and smudge-free look
- It is transfer-resistant
- The results last for 16 hours
- It is dermatologist-tested
- Suitable for all skin types
- Controls shine and make makeup long-lasting
- Free of sulfates, phthalates, triclosan
What We Don’t Like: If you have a deeper complexion, it may not suit you.
- It is a no-sebum powder that controls sebum production.
- It contains 80% mineral.
- It helps make skin clearer, giving mattifying effects.
- It is made for oily skin.
- It contains a sugar polymer that controls the extra oil.
- It is also infused with a cotton extract that improves the overall health of the skin.
- An infusion of fermented soybean, willow tree extract, cassia bark, oregano, cypress, portulaca, and gold makes it
- even more appealing.
- Free of talc, mineral oil, and artificial fragrance
What We Don’t Like: According to some users, the smell is not pleasing.
4. Gives Mattifying Effect: Milani Make It Last Setting powder
- It is a long-lasting setting powder
- Enriched with ultra-fine translucent loose powder, perfect for oily skin
- It helps brighten the face
- It imparts a subtle soft-focus effect
- Delivers matte transparent finish
- Enhances and extends the makeup’s wearability
- Also available in luminous and shimmering finishes
- Ensures flawless complexion
- It does not strip off the moisture
What We Don’t Like: It may leave white residue on certain skin types when used excessively.
[ Read: 10 Best Setting Powder For Dry Skin ]
5. Suits Sensitive Skin: SkinFood Peach Cotton Multi Finish Powder
- It is ultra-fine and gives bright, soft skin
- Silky texture helps minimize the cakey appearance
- It contains peach and sake extracts
- Soothes sensitive skin and prevents irritation and inflammation
- Suitable for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin
- It has a pleasant peach fragrance
- It is lightweight and delivers a clear finish
What We Don’t Like: It will not suit dry skin.
6. Suits all Skin Tones: Jolie Invisible Pressed Oil Finishing Powder
- It is a no-color shine-free pressed powder
- Do not let the face look cakey
- Ensures an invisible and natural matte finish
- Suitable for all skin tones
- It leaves behind a satin finish with a fine, velvety texture
- Features technologically advanced formula
- It is one of the best powders for oily skin
What We Don’t Like: It may not suit darker skin tones.
7. Controls Shine: Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder
- It is a mineral-based finishing powder
- Helps control shine and smoothen the skin’s texture
- Provides the perfect finishing touch to your makeup base
- It can be used alone or over the foundation
- Controls shine and offer a sheer hint of color
- Makes makeup last longer
- It is non-comedogenic
- Available in multiple shades to choose from
What We Don’t Like: It is not transfer-proof.
If you have oily skin, you clearly know the importance of face powder. It will make your skin look oil-free for long hours by preventing sebum production and absorbing excess oil.
Now that you know some of the best powder for oily skin, it’s high time you should invest in the one that fits your beauty budget and give you a radiant and glossy look.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Korean Toners for Oily Skin
- 7 Best Powders For Skin Folds
- 7 Best Setting Powders For Mature Skin
- 7 Best Toners For Oily Skin
- 7 Best Tinted Moisturizers for Oily Skin
- 7 Best Setting Sprays For Oily Skin
- The 9 Best Homemade Face Masks for Oily Skin
- Best Face Wipes For Oily Skin In 2023
- 10 Best Cleanser for Oily Skin
- 10 Best Powder Foundation For Oily Skin
- 10 Best Full Coverage Foundation For Oily Skin
- 10 Best Exfoliator for Oily Skin
- 7 Best Concealers for Oily Skin
- How to Get Rid of Oily Skin on Face at Home