When it comes to a gel-cream blush, nothing seems better than Glossier Cloud Paint for many good reasons. Easy to apply and blend and glide softly over the cheeks, this product is worthwhile as it stays all through the day without any fuss. However, the only downside of this product is it comes with a hefty price tag, which everyone cannot afford it.
Luckily, there are many Glossier Cloud Paint alternatives that also give excellent results without compromising the skin’s health. The good thing about them is they come at easily affordable rates, and you can buy them without any second thoughts.
Although there are many alternatives for Glossier Cloud Paint, you cannot use any random product seeing the price as a result may vary. Therefore, for your convenience, we have come up with the top five most trusted and high-rated Glossier Cloud Paint alternatives.
But, before looking at them, let’s dig into the reasons behind Glossier Cloud Paint’s popularity and check the ingredients that make the product so effective.
Being a sheer gel-cream blush, Glossier Cloud Paint helps to achieve a stronger color payoff. The blurring pigments in the blush offer a subtle glow and natural finish on the skin. The best part is that the product doesn’t accumulate in the pores and ensures a crease-free result.
Another thing that attracts people to Glossier Cloud Paint in spite of its hefty price is its easy application and blendable texture. You can blend it simply with your fingers to get a radiant finish in no time. Neither does it looks chalky or powdery, nor does it leave streaky marks on the cheeks.
Glossier Cloud Paint works best when you are short of time and want a simple minimal look. Available in 8 different shades, Glossier Cloud Paint gives you plenty of reasons to splurge, but the high price is something that disheartens all.
The major ingredients of Glossier Cloud Paint with function are-
- Abrasive/scrub: Tin Oxide
- Chelating: Disodium EDTA
- Colorant: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Red 30, Yellow 6 Lake
- Emollient: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Aluminum Hydroxide
- Emulsifying: PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate
Moisturizer/humectant: Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Soluble Collagen
- Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Solvent: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol
- Viscosity controlling: Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Tin Oxide
- It is fragrance-free, essential-oil-free, alcohol-free, and cruelty-free.
- Results in a natural-looking, flush finish that lasts all through the day.
- Consists of skin-loving ingredients that ensure skin’s health and vitality.
- Available in different shades to help achieve the desired look easily.
- Glossier Cloud Paint blush is expensive and not everyone’s cup of tea.
- There are many brands that have launched high-quality blushes, available at a low price and giving the same result.
5 Best Similar Glossier Cloud Paint Products
1. Maybelline Cheek Heat Sheer Gel-Cream Blush
- It is an Award winning water-based gel-cream that comes in six natural-looking shades.
- Oil-free cheek tint blush that leaves a dewy lightweight finish on the cheeks. You can also add more layers for a dramatic look.
- Easy to apply as you can blend it with your fingers, making this great for on-the-go touchups.
It is fragrance-free and oil-free.
2. Pacifica Cheeky Cherry Cheek Stain
- Active ingredients are sweet cherry, sappan bark extracts, antioxidant vitamin E and sunflower seed that helps in hydrating the skin and giving a smooth feel and touch.
- Available in three shades- Cherry Baby, Wild Cherry (shown above) & Sweet Cherry that can work in different skin tones.
- Highly pigmented with thick texture, providing a beautiful and long-lasting flush to the cheeks.
Vegan and cruelty-free.
3. Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops for Cheeks
- Award-winning silky gel-cream blush providing a flush of color to the cheeks.
- Can create lightweight natural dewy look or a deep party look with its 8 shades.
- Buildable but feels weightless on the skin and lasts longer.
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free.
4. L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Blur Blush
- Made with L’Oreals’s Opti-Blur Technology that blur dullness and create a radiant, fresh finish.
- Offers anti-aging benefits and help erase the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Available in three different shades- Soft Pink, Soft Peach, and Soft Berry that easily blends on the cheeks and give natural look.
5. Pixi Beauty Sheer Cheek Gel – Flushed
- Sheer, translucent gel creates a super natural flush of colour to make you look radiant and youthful.
- Consists of skin-loving ingredients like aloe vera, mica, Sodium PCA for a natural looking luminous look.
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free and hypoallergenic.