Being a great alternative to luxurious high-end brands, NYX has never disappointed its users. It has come up with multiple cosmetics and beauty products that are available in a lot of shades, giving a plethora of options to the users. Today we will check NYX lip liner alterniatives that are replacing their expensive counterparts, and people are buying them without any second thoughts.
NYX lip liners are available in so many shades that you will be surprised. From peaches and pinks to trending nude lip liners, NYX is not leaving any stone unturned to make a top-most position in the list of budget cosmetics.
If you don’t want to spend your hard-earned money on lavish and high-street lip liners coming from brands like Kylie Jenner, KKW, MAC, Huda Beauty, or any other, it’s time to look at NYX lip liner alterniatives that are affordable and give result pretty close to the real thing.
Before checking them out, let us tell you why we love NYX lip liners and what makes them so popular among makeup junkies.
5 Best NYX Lip Liner Alternatives
1. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Slim Lip Pencil, Long-Lasting Creamy Lip Liner
- Soft and long wearing lip pencil formula goes on easily and resists bleeding.
- Available in a variety of dashing shades from auburn to orange and traffic stopping red to line and define your lips.
- Delivers creamy and long lasting perfection.
2. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Slide On Lip Pencil, Lip Liner – Staged (Pale Nude)
- Available in shades from rosy red to blue and violet that easily sharpenes with any small sharpener.
- It is a slide On Lip Pencils come in a wide range of bold hues to help you find your perfect matte match.
- Gives creamy and long lasting perfection.
3. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Slide On Lip Pencil, Lip Liner – Urban Cafe (Brown)
- Long wearbility that stays on lips for more than 6 hours.
- It has creamy and velvety consistency with matte finish.
- Available in multiple shades to give pout perfection.
4. Nyx Nyx Slim Lip Liner Pencil -color Cappuccino – Slp 805
- Beautiful and bold color that gives matte finish with a single stroke.
- Smooth and creamy consistency and applies easily.
- Enhances the lips, make them look plump and fuller.
5. NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil -Color Deep Red – SLP 844
- Stunning deep red color that goes well with red color lipsticks.
- Make lips look fuller and beautifully bold and enhanced.
- Creamy consistency with velvety and matte finish.
NYX Lip Liners- What Makes Them Popular
Starting right from how it is received, the packaging of this wooden lip pencil is good. It usually comes in a black design with color at the bottom so you can quickly find your desired shade. Sharpen the wooden pencil, and they are ready to be applied to the outlines to give lips a perfect shape and enhanced look.
The formula is buttery soft and glides over the lips, and is suitable for long wear. It applies to lips without any hard pressure and resists bleeding. With decent pigmentation and a satin matte finish, the NYV lip liners are suitable for all beginners to experts.
With over 40 shades, among which most are nudes, along with pinks, mauves, and pops of orange and red, NYX gives you enough choices. Some shades often remain in demand are-
- Nude Pink – light neutral to cool pink
- Natural – light warm brownish nude
- Peekaboo Neutral – light warm dirty pink
- Ever – darker light neutral to warm brownish mauve, but has some pink tone to it
- Nude Beige – light cool grey brown
- Mauve – light neutral mauve
Performance-wise, NYX lip liners are excellent. They wear nicely and last for long hours. At the same time, they are transfer-proof and comfortable to wear all through the day. Moreover, they feel lightweight on the lips and do not dry or flake them. Another good thing about NYX is all of their makeup products are certified vegan and cruelty-free by PETA.
If you find all these features worth enough, ditch your expensive lip liners and invest in NYX lip liner alterniatives that are way cheaper and results amazing.
We have listed the best, and hand-picked NYX lip liner alterniatives with interesting and ever-green shades so that you can select based on your requirement.
You Might Also Like:
- How To Apply Lip Liner Perfectly
- How to Get Fuller Lips with Makeup
- How to Apply Lipstick Like a Pro
- How To Do Bridal Makeup Step By Step – Tutorial