Coca cola is the most famous soft drink consumed all over the world. Though coke has landed in lots of controversies, its usage for hair care is not controversial. Let us read to know how coca cola is good for hair.
Table of Contents
Is Coca Cola good for Your Hair?
- Coca cola makes hair shiner. It is acidic in nature and has high fructose corn syrup which makes the hair sticky and gritty in nature.
- The acidity in Coca cola has the potential to make hair swell and make it sticky which provides volume to hair.
- It does not have any cleansing effect. The touch of the hair becomes unique and special.
- Smooth and silky hair is obtained and also the curls can be managed well.
[ Read: Benefits of Coconut oil for Hair ]
How to Wash Hair with Coca Cola?
Use 1 liter coca cola bottle for medium length hair application and Use 2 liters coca cola bottle for longest hair length application. It is the answer for weak dull hair as it makes the hair shiny.
- Coca cola
- Wet your hair.
- Empty the coke into the mixing bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of moisturizing shampoo and stir gently.
- Soak the towel in the mixture.
- Remove the excess fluid into the mixing bowl and keep aside.
- Place the hair into the bowl, face down.
- Evenly distribute the mixture on the hair using a cup.
- Set a wet towel on the neck and top of head draping into the bowl.
- Soak for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse the hair with warm water.
- Apply the shampoo and condition it well.
Tips and Precautions Before and After Application:
- Long term use will leave unpleasant odor on the scalp and hair.
- Though Coke is best for hair, it makes it smooth, shiny, silky strong and denser.
- It is best to use it cautiously and carefully.
- It is suggested to visit a specialist who can help analyze hair problems and suggest solutions to manage and take care of your hair.
Have you tried Coca Cola for your hair anytime? Has it given a negative effect or a positive effect to your hair? We would love to listen to your experiences!