Burn your calories and fat faster than ever before. Working out aggressively without any preparation and steps may lead to unnecessary stress, muscle pain and cramps. Thus following a healthy regime for work out is necessary for best results.
Table of Contents
- Regular Exercise Regimen:
- Warm Up:
- 1. Squat and Front Swing Arms:
- 2. Side Lifting Hand and Foot Projection:
- 3. Squat and Oblique Lifting Hands:
- 4. Squat and Push Ups Hands:
- 5. Squat with Lateral Hand Deadlift:
- 6. Squat and Deadlift Hands over Head:
- 7. Views and Hand Pressures:
- 8. Squat and Hand Pull:
- More from my site
Regular Exercise Regimen:
- Physical and psychological preparation is very essential to any work out.
- Walking daily for 2-3 minutes generates heat in your body, by hopping lightly for 1-2 minutes and perform a few easy exercises for sweating out. Whenever your temperature and pulse rises to a limit, grab dumbbells and start exercise as your regular program. Ignoring warm up may jeopardize your physical integrity of body and cardiovascular health!
- Combine your daily exercises with inclusion of dumbbells.
- Unique symmetric training and stimulation of muscle tissue is perfect method for burning calories and fat also a wonderful option for clamping, lineage and shapely silhouette.
1. Squat and Front Swing Arms:
It enables the fat “burner” with these suitable exercises.
- Stand up on your feet keeping apart parallel to the width shoulder.
- Hold dumbbell with both hands straight in front of your body stressing around the pelvic region.
- Keep your torso straight facing ahead with a deep inhale, bend knees and lower them so that the dumbbell descend between the legs.
- Stretch your knees and exhale while lifting the arms straight until the dumbbell is parallel to the floor.
- Return to its original position with inhale and repeat the process again.
How will Assist in Burning fat?
- Drink enough water before exercise, a few sips during workout will help.
- After you finishing the program, do not consume any food for next half to one hour.
2. Side Lifting Hand and Foot Projection:
Increases metabolism and energy expenditure limit in your body.
- Stand by holding dumbbell in each hand.
- Hung your hands loose on the body side.
- Inhale by stepping right forward and simultaneously lifting arms sideways to shoulder height.
- Exhale by stepping backwards, lower arms and return to starting position.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Why combined movements?
Because of more your increased energy expenditure for work production, more fat you burns as a result.
3. Squat and Oblique Lifting Hands:
Intensifies and multiplies the rate of burning calories.
- Stand on your feet quite openly and torso facing left.
- Hold a dumbbell with both hands and arms almost stretched over the left shoulder.
- While inhaling, bend knees and turn the trunk down and right, bringing the dumbbell close to the right foot.
- Exhale by turning the torso and lifting the dumbbell upwards and sideways.
- Finish repetitions and repeat on the other side.
4. Squat and Push Ups Hands:
Promotes combustion and increases fat loss.
- Hold dumbbells in front of the shoulders with arms bent and palms facing to your body side.
- Inhaling with bending the knees stretching hands, turning the palms facing out.
- Exhale with bend arms and elbows, turn palms inside and bring the weights towards the shoulders.
- If you do not have dumbbells go for additional ways!
- Instead of two equally sized bottles fill with water or sand and seal well with the cap.
5. Squat with Lateral Hand Deadlift:
It strengthens the musculature, raises the rate of fat burning.
Stand upright with legs with shoulder width apart hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Inhaling, with bent knees until the thighs becomes parallel to the floor and arms hanging freely at the sides lowered.
- Exhale the tension in legs and get up by bringing your hands up to side-wise if trying to fly.
- Repeat them also in reverse movements.
6. Squat and Deadlift Hands over Head:
Burn calories and lose weight immediately.
Stand upright and hold dumbbells above your shoulder height with bent arms and palms opposite to each other in sideways head.
- Inhaling with bending knees and come to squat position.
- By exhaling return to its original position and without delay tense arms until the dumbbells in hands above height of head.
- Bring back the dumbbells at shoulder height and repeat from the beginning.
When exercising in rhythmic way.
E.g. accompaniment of intense dance music, burn more calories, on average 5-7 calories per minute.
7. Views and Hand Pressures:
It tones your body muscles and melts fat.
Stand upright; hold dumbbells with bent arms at chest level.
- Exhale your projection by moving one leg forward, legs bent and simultaneously tense hands.
- Tense with walk on breathing, restore dumbbells at chest and step back to initial position.
- Repeat viewing the same on other leg.
- By combining two or more different motions at a single time, energy requirements increase and stored fats activates to melt and disappear quickly.
8. Squat and Hand Pull:
Maximizes the dynamic metabolism in your body
- Stand upright; hold dumbbells in front of thighs in arms of straighten elbows and palms looking towards body.
- Inhaling with bent knees and come to squat position.
- Bend Legs, thighs parallel to the floor.
- Torso and head aligned.
- Arms straight, palms and weights facing the legs.
- Exhale loudly with tense of walk while dumbbells placed towards your chest by bending elbows.
- Inhaling with bent legs let hands stretched down an returns to its original position.
The exercises that activate large muscle groups combined require a more oxygen intake to burn more calories in comparison.
- Do some stretching exercises for few minutes and gently tense the muscles if you feel more tensed, stiff or too overworked.
- Slack your body until the state of your body to return to pre-exercise levels.
- To obtain a normal temperature in body, your heart beats need to be calm with good physically and psychologically.
- If you are age is over 40 years and never exercised regularly before or having a poor physical condition or any physical health problem. Before following any exercise program, it is better to consult your personal physician suggestions.
- How to Burn 300 Calories on a Treadmill in 30 Minutes
- How to Burn 100 Calories in 15 Minutes
- Burn 200 Calories in 30 Minutes by Walking!