Fleur-de-lis is a popular French symbol and has importance in other cultures too. At first glance, this can be related to medieval Europe and royalty. Besides tattoo, it is used in decor, and architectural works too. In English, it is translated to “lily flower” and was considered to be designed for beautiful irises that naturally grow along the Lys River in France. Let us see some of the designs of this tattoo.
- Best Fleur De Lis Tattoo Designs
- 1. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo on Finger
- 2. Fleur-De-Lis and Holy Cross Tattoo
- 3. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Under the Chin
- 4. Fleur-De-Lis on Hands of 3 Persons Denoting Unity
- 5. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo in The Form of a Flower
- 6. Fleur-De-Lis with Name Tattoo
- 7. Fleur-de-lis Tattoo with Patterns in it
- 8. Fleur-de-lis with an Additional Dotted Outline
- 9. Fleur-de-lis with Unalome Tattoo
- 10. Black Fleur-de-lis Tattoo
- 11. Fleur de Lis Tattoo with Waves
- 12. Fleur de Lis Outline Tattoo
- 13. Fleur-De-Lis inside a Circle Tattoo
- 14. Fleur-De-Lis with a Star as Background
- 15. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo for Prosperity and Success
- 16. Fleur-De-Les Tattoo for Power
- 17. Minimal Fleur-De-Les Tattoo
- 18. Fleur-De-Les Tattoo with One Side Shaded
- 19. Fleur de Lis Tattoo inside a Subtle Color Circle
- 20. Fleur de Lis Tattoo with Prominent Outlines
- 21. Small Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design
- 22. Shaded Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design
- 23. Outline Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design
- 24. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design with Name
- 25. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo on Forearm
- 26. Black Ink Fleur De Lis Tattoo Designs
- 27. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design on Back
- 28. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design with a Touch of Color
Best Fleur De Lis Tattoo Designs
1. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo on Finger
In medieval England, women were expected to be virtuous and have s spiritual inclination, hence this symbol was used to represent their purity. It can be inked on the finger as a noble sign when you want to become better in life.
[ Recommended: Best Buddha Tattoo Designs and Meanings ]
2. Fleur-De-Lis and Holy Cross Tattoo
Fleur-De-Lis is also associated with Catholicism and has religious connotations to Holy Trinity. It has been associated with Virgin Mary. Getting the holy cross in one hand and this tattoo in the other can clearly signify this.
[ Recommended: Best Pointillism Tattoo Designs ]
3. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Under the Chin
The petals of Fleur-de-lis symbolize faith, chivalry, and wisdom. Hence people get it inked to aim at adding these values to their character and become better.
[ Recommended: Wings Tattoo Designs For Men and Women ]
4. Fleur-De-Lis on Hands of 3 Persons Denoting Unity
Fleur-De-Lis tattoo can be inked on the hands of 3 persons who are close to one another, to represent their love and faith in them. It signifies the beautiful synchronization among them to deal with any difficult situation easily.
5. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo in The Form of a Flower
This lily is a traditional way of representing Fleur-De-Lis as its literal meaning implies lily. The floral shape highlights feminine intention and represents purity. It covers the shoulder and make it look fashionable.
6. Fleur-De-Lis with Name Tattoo
You can ink the name of your beloved one on your shoulders and add the Fleur-De-Lis tattoo beside it as a sign of good luck. This symbolizes that you wish to see good days with the person in the future.
7. Fleur-de-lis Tattoo with Patterns in it
When you want to make the Fleur-de-lis symbol different, adding some patterns is a good choice. It is long connected with regal families, commanding prestige, and symbolizes nobility, dignity, integrity, and honor.
8. Fleur-de-lis with an Additional Dotted Outline
The dotted outline added to the Fleur-de-lis tattoo is a different way of representing the symbol. It represents good luck and hope.
9. Fleur-de-lis with Unalome Tattoo
The Fleur-de-lis tattoo symbolizes luck and hope. Along with this, the unalome attached shows the path taken by life to reach enlightenment. Dots at the end of the tattoo signify reaching one’s goals and attaining freedom.
10. Black Fleur-de-lis Tattoo
Fleur de Lis is a lily flower that symbolizes faith, love, and beauty but certain cultures symbolize it as death and sadness. It can be inked behind the ears, on the wrist, or any other part to create a trendy look.
11. Fleur de Lis Tattoo with Waves
Fleur de Lis tattoo can be found inked on military soldiers going for a battle to present hope and faith of returning victorious. The sign upright with violent waves around, signifying optimism in tough times helps in overcoming them.
12. Fleur de Lis Outline Tattoo
Want a simple tattoo with a strong meaning? This Fleur de Lis tattoo outline is the best way to symbolize purity and devotion.
13. Fleur-De-Lis inside a Circle Tattoo
Such tattoos can be seen among people who like to create unity in the community or among friends. The circle shows togetherness among peers.
14. Fleur-De-Lis with a Star as Background
Fleur-De-Lis tattoo represents luck, beauty, and faith. The star added in the background of the tattoo reminds you to keep up your hope at all times in life, even when things are not going right.
15. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo for Prosperity and Success
The flower’s petals symbolize chivalry and faith. Strong faith in God has helped kinds rule the lands. So this can be inked on the arms as a sign of gaining strength and courage from God, to win and prosper in life.
16. Fleur-De-Les Tattoo for Power
Powerful people, places, or organizations in history are seen to associate the Fleur-De-Lis tattoo with power. This bold symbol in black symbolizes strength and authority over others.
17. Minimal Fleur-De-Les Tattoo
When you just want to get a tattoo inked because of the strong meaning it conveys, get this Fleur-De-Les outlined inked on your wrist. It indicates good luck and will give you hope when you look at it.
18. Fleur-De-Les Tattoo with One Side Shaded
Fleur de Lis is a sacred symbol of a lily that indicates universal affection. It epitomizes romance and history in French civilization. The tattoo is shaded on one side to create a 3 D effect.
19. Fleur de Lis Tattoo inside a Subtle Color Circle
The circle around the Fleur-de-lis tattoo symbolizes love and honor for the family. It can be inked in the arms or on the shoulders for creating a trendy look.
20. Fleur de Lis Tattoo with Prominent Outlines
Christianism associates the Fleur de Lis tattoo with devotion and purity. It even adorns Pope’s ring and in the current period, the jewelry collection also comes with this symbol.
21. Small Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design
22. Shaded Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design
23. Outline Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design
24. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design with Name
25. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo on Forearm
26. Black Ink Fleur De Lis Tattoo Designs
27. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design on Back
28. Fleur-De-Lis Tattoo Design with a Touch of Color
- 25 Best Airplane Tattoo Designs
- 30 Cute Collarbone Tattoo Designs Eye-Catching Tattoo Ideas
- 35 Best Pointillism Tattoo Designs & Ideas
- 30+ Amazing Wings Tattoo Designs For Men and Women
- 30+ Best Buddha Tattoo Designs & Meanings
- Top 35 Cool Nurse Tattoo Design Ideas
- Collarbone Tattoo Designs
- Best Airplane Tattoo Designs
- Nurse Tattoo Design Ideas