Whatever dress is in the purple will makes you feel like power, royalty, and luxurious. Especially with Indian traditional outwear, it looks more gorgeous and grandeur. Below, will see some of the traditional purple blouse designs for sarees.
20 Traditional Purple Color Blouse Designs
1. V-Shape Front Neck Traditional Purple Color Blouse Designs
Feel pride in this purple color blouse for ethical outwear. The small golden floral design is like a dot with beads decorated in the borders. The grand golden borders in half sleeve provide more extravagance to the blouse.
[ Read: 20 Modern Short Sleeve Blouse Designs ]
2. Kanchipuram Silk Contrast with Traditional Purple Color Blouse Designs
Don’t you say no to the contrasting combo for the ceremonies? Here, the woman gleamed in a Kanchipuram silk saree paired with a golden zardozi threadwork design over the blouse. The beads hanging is more enhancing on both the hand sleeves.
3. Shiny Satin Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Change your mood with your wears! Purple feels wisdom when we wear it. In a way, the satin plain full-hand blouse can match floral designed saree making you more confident and feel proud.
4. Grand Bride in Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Make a day special with a purple work blouse for the bride. The blouse was enhanced with golden zari work in the border and neck parts of the blouse. The golden print is also present all over the modest blouse.
5. Kanjeevaram Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
The Brides don’t say no to the kanjeevaram saree, because it creates a great impact on recent youngsters. Here, the women wore a purple half-sleeve blouse which is very shiny and add a perfect gleam when matching with a purple saree.
6. Big Checked Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Using contrasting color, make you the center of attraction. Here, the mallu saree was matching with a purple checked blouse with a half sleeve and golden border showing you that you are simple.
[ Read: 20 Pattu Big Border Blouse Design ]
7. Look Like a Metallic Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Want to you make everyone drop dead in ceremonies. Try this metallic blouse with a purple shade and with a gold color border. Match this blouse with a lehenga to give you a more astonishing traditional touch.
8. Long Sleeve Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
You can make wonders in a traditional blouse. The full-hand lehenga with a round neck and golden border attached to the neck and sleeve border make everyone dazzling at the time.
9. Embroidery Work Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Pastel purple is always best for the bride in the event. The light and elegant colors add more attraction to the bride, and the blouse is full of silver zari work on the neck and border of the blouse. Especially, matching with white ornament is highly talkative.
10. Front V-Neck Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
If you want to feel like a model in your day-to-day costume, try this v-neck purple blouse. The silver cluster print in the shiny purple blouse with half sleeve gives you modest look. Team up with a creamy white saree that is drop-dead gorgeous.
11. Banarasi Brocade Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
If you are a conservative woman, go with your style in shirt style blouse. The brocade purple blouse with a collar and half sleeve is rich. It has to enhance with buttons like a shirt, giving a more elegant perfect match for party wear.
12. Aari Works in a Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Try this purple blouse to the center of attraction at parties or events. The dark purple with climber designs is embellished with aari work throughout the blouse. The light border in the half sleeve is decorated with golden zari giving more elegance to the blouse.
[ Read: 20 Silver Aari Work Blouse Designs ]
13. Patchwork Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Royalty in bridal outlook gives ethical traditional blouse design. An orange saree match with a full border attached as half sleeve and plain purple in body with thread work done in the neck part of the blouse to give a proper wedding view.
14. Heavy Embroidery Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Make a head-turn in the crowd with this grey saree contrast with a purple blouse. The boat neck blouse is heavily embroidered with gold thread on both the arms and neck. It offers an auspicious appearance and everyone make a view of you.
15. Full-Hand Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
The silky and plain full-hand purple color blouse with the knot on the back gives more power. Because when we wear purple, we felt courageous and proud throughout the day.
16. Half-Sleeve Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Let us be peaceful and modest in our outlook on a special event. Women wear a golden shade saree with a dark purple traditional blouse. The half sleeve boat neck blouse is simply decorated with golden thread on the neck and borders of the blouse.
17. Golden Crossed Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Your outfit makes your dreams come true. Here, the purple crossed design in both the arms of the blouse is perfectly matching to the saree. The small gold color beads are decorated in the border and the neck is stitched traditionally.
18. Deep Neck Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Dressing for parties, wear a simple and elegant saree and match it with a purple half-sleeve blouse simply. The blouse is designed with borders and gives a pipe stitch to the borders of the neck is so fabulous for the V-neck.
19. White Beads Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
Pastel purple blouse is a full hand sleeve, which is full of work with white beads. The motif of the blouse is floral work, which is worked in the hands and neck part of the blouse giving more attraction to the bride’s appearance.
20. Full Sleeve Shiny Traditional Purple Color Blouse Design
If you want to crave for praising about your saree, go with purple color, which satisfies your thought. A woman wears a blouse with mirror work in full sleeve and neck part of the blouse. It looks awesome and royal in outlook.
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Wedding Aari Work Blouse Hand Design
- 20 Plain Satin Saree Blouse Designs
- 20 Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
- Top 20 Gorgeous Blouse Designs For Kathpadar Saree
- Top 30 Collection of Kanjivaram Silk Sarees
- 20 Velvet Blouse Design for Silk Saree
- 20 Traditional Blouse Back Neck Design
- Top 20 Grand Aari Work Blouse Design
- 20 Fantastic Pochampally Sarees Blouse Neck Designs
- 20 Stunning Hand Embroidery Designs For Blouse
- Top 20 Latest Silk Saree Blouse Designs (With Borders)