The most adaptable article of ethical clothing you can have in your closet is a golden blouse. Your ethnic sarees virtually all go well with the gold blouse. When you purchase a saree you may not have the time to stitch a proper blouse. Therefore, we strongly advise you to invest in a gold full-sleeve blouse. Some of the nice-looking and creative models are listed below.
Top 20 Beautiful Golden Full-sleeve Blouses
1. Golden Kota Tissue Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
A basic full-sleeve blouse made of a very unusual fabric, moody gold perforated faux leather is worn with a chiffon Bandhani border saree that features the same subtle gold embroidery throughout the saree.
2. Sequin Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
Here, the neck is designed in a boat shape. The golden blouse’s full sleeve is designed with small stones and the end of the sleeve is highlighted with netted frill giving gorgeous look.
3. Bell Model Organza Golden Blouse Design Full Sleeve
It is different from another one. The bell model sleeve comes in all lengths, but here it is a full-sleeve gold blouse that is straight and tapered till the end of the sleeve and then billows out.
4. One Shoulder Crop Top Golden Blouse Design Full Sleeve
Usually, this type of gold blouse is designed with one shoulder crop sleeve. It is embroidered with a gold one-shouldered crop top along with a balloon satin sleeve.
[ Read: 20 Plain Satin Saree Blouse Designs ]
5. Jacquard Print Golden Blouse Design Full Sleeve
This golden blouse is designed with a jacquard print which gives a traditional and ethnic look. The design is covered with a full sleeve is a stunning one.
6. Tassel Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
Styled with a modern tassel golden blouse has an asymmetrical hem paired with an ivory and gold Floral Print ruffle saree. It looks trendy and marvelous.
7. Shiny Brocade Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
The metallic gold fabric is used on the blouse and it is embroidered with small beads, stone, and golden threads. Here, The full sleeve creates a simple and elegant look.
8. Golden Zari Butties Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
It is a Grecian neck full-sleeve golden blouse. The body part is heavy embroidery with sequins and stones. The full hand sleeve is designed with a small flower patch to give sparkling look.
9. Beige Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
Beige is near to the gold color and bestows a similar impression without the bling. This color full sleeve blouse is designed with pearl work suit for party and festival
10. Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves With Ivory
This is another simple everyday wear golden blouse. The blouse has a combination of gold and ivory. The full sleeve is embellished with sheer fabric giving a drop-dead gorgeous look.
11. Antique Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves N
If you love your hand-loom silk saree, this antique gold full-sleeve blouse is the perfect match. It is handcrafted with alluring beads and pearls. On the full sleeve, the upper arm is puffed looks awesome.
12. High Neck Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
Greenish golden fabric is used in a full-hand blouse. Her neck is fully closed and embellished with gold lace and the full sleeve is left plain giving a beautiful look.
13. Pearl Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves E
Pearls and gold go well together. Here the full sleeve is embroidered with rice pearls and ends with thin gold lace granting a stunning look. . You can reuse this blouse with the plainest and net sarees.
14. Frill Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
It is a stylish and trendy blouse pattern. The neck is a highlight with a frill layer and the end of the hand is designed with bell shape rose gold frill showing a modern vibe.
[ Read: Top 20 Latest Lace Border Blouse Designs ]
15. Netted Hand Embroidery Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
The netted full sleeve is partially embroidered with gold thread, then using blue thread flowers are filled the rest of the area, and at the end, the sleeve is finished with thick gold lace.
16. Heavy Embroidery Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
It is a superbly highly designed full-sleeve blouse. It is a close-neck blouse and a sequence of heavy embroidery golden zari work is done. It gives grand look suited for parties.
17. Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves For Red Saree
The gold and red color combination will give vibrant look. The pattern of the blouse is so simple and cool. It is the perfect wear for all occasions.
18. Floral Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
Such a blouse is for those who want to sport a trendy look. It is designed with red floral motifs and a neckline centrally knotted. The end of the sleeve has gold lace giving cool look.
19. Tulle Veils Bridal Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves
Brides who are planning to wear a full-sleeve blouse can surely go with a gold full-sleeve blouse. It is extremely embroidered with gold zardozi work will give sparkling look.
20. Golden Blouse Design Full-sleeves With Cuff
Though many types of sleeves are on trend, the full sleeve will be eye catchy. In that way, this blouse has a full sleeve with a tight cuff and upper arm puff showing a modern look.
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Pattu Big Border Blouse Design
- 20 Modern Short Sleeve Blouse Designs
- 20 Silver Aari Work Blouse Designs
- 20 Velvet Blouse Design for Silk Saree
- 20 Modern Banarasi Lehenga Blouse Designs
- 20 Traditional Pattu Langa Maggam Work Blouse Design