Becoming a mother is really a great bliss for every woman. However, the body goes through a lot of changes during every stage of pregnancy. When you finally deliver, a pregnancy mark is left on your belly which is not very appealing to most women- that is stretch mark. Stretch marks cannot be hidden and cannot be treated by any medicine once you get it that is why it is said to use various products and oils before stretch marks occur. But once stretch marks occur it is challenging but not impossible to reduce the visibility of stretch marks.
Before knowing the role of cocoa butter to remove stretch mark, it is important to know what cocoa butter is. Cocoa butter is a chunky paste that melts at our body temperature which allows it to seep fast and also works for smooth skin condition. Using cocoa butter frequently removes your stretch mark easily and also it helps to eliminate all tanning on your belly which is caused due to stretch mark and delivery. Cocoa butter is a type of vegetable fat that is acquired from whole cocoa beans or cocoa liquor. It is extremely solid fat that consists of matchless emollient properties that soothes your skin condition.
Benefits of Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks:
- First of all clean the troubles areas of your body with mild soap and let them dry. After drying wipe the area. Use cocoa butter to cover your stretch marks. Then massage gently in circular motion until cocoa butter is absorbed by the skin.
- Next or secondly you must be habituated to use cocoa butter on the affected part of the body. Apply cocoa butter twice daily- at morning and night before going to bed. It is important that you should apply cocoa butter right away after taking your bath. This proves extremely effective to remove stretch marks.
- Using cocoa butter for stretch mark is good and acts instantly; it contains additional emollients such as emu oil, shea butter, elastin, and vitamin E. These entire elements strengthen the efficiency of the cocoa butter to help in easing your stretch mark.
- Cocoa butter is also useful during pregnancy and you can even apply it on your breast, hip, stomach and thighs. Applying cocoa butter on such affected area helps to eliminate stretch mark stains easily.
- Cocoa butter doesn’t exactly remove the stretch mark but it stops those marks and also prevents it from appearing on your skin. Even, it is absolutely safe to use for pregnant women.
Cocoa butter is one of the best products that help to treat your stretch mark and erases the mark from your belly quickly. So, cocoa butter is recommended to be used regularly to cure stretch marks.