Our body can react to any stimulus like stress, lack of sleep, poor nutrition, improper care, poor-quality cosmetics. Due to certain deficiencies of minerals and vitamins there are appearances of marks on your skin. A number of hormonal imbalances, birth of a child lead to the changes in the condition of the skin causing stretch marks (striae). Getting rid of stretch marks completely is not an easy at all, but considerably improvement in the state and look of the skin is possible using almond oil. Almond oil is considered the most effective process in cosmetic therapy. Let us read to know using almond oil for stretch marks is quite effective home remedy to fade stretch marks naturally.
Causes of Stretch Marks:
- Pregnancy, lactation (because they cause fluctuations in weight, an augment in volume of the body).
- Hormonal imbalances (particularly an overabundance of certain hormones: cortisol, progesterone, which causes deprivation of proteins in the cells, dropping the density of the skin, metabolic disruption).
Obviously, the stretch marks do not affect all women after childbirth or breastfeeding. One of the factors that play a main role in the formation of stretch marks is genetics; it is the propensity to damage the connective tissue proteins – collagen and elastin. They are liable for skin tone and softness.
Benefits of Almond oil on the Skin:
- It deeply moisturizes and nourishes
- Stimulates the lipid metabolism
- Regularize metabolic processes in cells
- Fortify cell membranes
- It prevents skin tears fibbers
- It promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
Does Almond oil Help Stretch Marks?
- Almond oil contains anti-stretch properties when used in combination with other oils.
- Almond oil has several anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties, which help to renovate elasticity and bring youthful skin.
- It also consists of various components that are effective as an anti-aging therapy.
- Almond oil contains with many vitamins (E, A, F, B2, P) and powerful ingredients, unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, oleic, palmitic), which promises to its potent cosmetic effect.
How to Use Almond oil for Stretch Marks:
Using almond oil for stretch marks is quite effective and helps to tone your skin, make your skin suppler and brings flexibility. On other hand almond oil features improving skin texture and stimulates collagen formation. It is actively used to eliminate stretch marks as well as restore the skin’s structure.
1. Sweet Almond oil for Stretch Marks:
- 1 – 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- few drops of essential oil
Preparation time: 3 minutes.
How to do:
- Take a bowl and mix both sweet almond oil and and your favorite essential oil thoroughly
- Heat the mixture for few seconds and apply on stretch marks using your fingers
- Massage gently in circular motion for 5 minutes and let it dry
Repetitions: Follow the above process twice a day (Morning and Before going to bed).
2. Coconut oil and Almond oil for Stretch Marks:
- coconut oil
- almond oil
Preparation time: 3 minutes.
How to do:
- Take equal quantities of both almond oil and coconut oil in a bowl
- Mix thoroughly
- Heat the resultant mixture for few seconds and let it cool down
- massage gently on affected area using your fingers for 5 to 10 minutes
- Pat dry your skin
Repetitions: Repeat this process 2 times in a day.
3. Almond oil and Vitamin E for Stretch Marks:
- 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
- 3 vitamin E capsules
- few drops of your favorite essential oil (lavender oil)
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
How to do:
- Firstly break vitamin E capsules and extract oil
- Take almond oil and mix it with vitamin e oil in a bowl
- Then add a few drops of your favorite essential oil
- Mix all the oils thoroughly and heat this mixture for few seconds
- Gently massage the mixture on stretch marks area in circular motion
- Wait for few minutes until the oil is completely absorbed by the skin
Repetitions: Follow this process twice in a day.
Tips to Avoid Stretch Marks:
- Need to take proper nutrition to sustain normal metabolism of cells and optimal weight.
- Pregnant women need to wear special bandages before and after childbirth.
- Douches, air baths to perk up skin tone.
- Self-massage for the purpose of moisturizing the skin and promote the synthesis of collagen, elastin.
- Nutrients bath to keep up the elasticity and smoothness of the skin (with extracts of essential oils, extracts from hibiscus seeds, pomegranate, and chitosan).
- Provides lively and active lifestyle.
Almond oil is being most commonly used in a number of cosmetics and hair care products due to its varying beneficial effects. Although getting rid of stretch marks is challenging, continued use of almond oil can help when one of the above-mentioned methods is followed.
- How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks with Aloe Vera
- How to Use Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks
- How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks with Lemon
- How to Use Coffee Scrub for Stretch Marks