Our body can react to any stimulus like stress, lack of sleep, poor nutrition, improper care, poor-quality cosmetics. Due to certain deficiencies of minerals and vitamins there are appearances of marks on your skin. A number of hormonal imbalances, birth of a child lead to the changes in the condition of the skin causing stretch marks (striae). Getting rid of stretch marks completely is not an easy at all, but considerably improvement in the state and look of the skin is possible using almond oil. Almond oil is considered the most effective process in cosmetic therapy.
What are Stretch Marks?
Stretch mark is a type of cosmetic skin defect that is noticed in several women. They commonly occur on the abdomen, breasts, hips, back, which come out due to stretching of the skin and changes in its formation. Another important thing about 85-90% of the stretch marks occurs during pregnancy and lactation.
The first step in the development of stretch marks – breaks fibres, blood vessels and the starting of the seditious response. The healthy cells start to control other skin cells and make them distorted. Collagen fibres are replacing cells, blood vessels in the pretentious area of skin becomes very miniature.
Causes of Stretch Marks:
- Pregnancy, lactation (because they cause fluctuations in weight, an augment in volume of the body).
- Hormonal imbalances (particularly an overabundance of certain hormones: cortisol, progesterone, which causes deprivation of proteins in the cells, dropping the density of the skin, metabolic disruption).
Obviously, the stretch marks do not affect all women after childbirth or breastfeeding. One of the factors that play a main role in the formation of stretch marks is genetics; it is the propensity to damage the connective tissue proteins – collagen and elastin. They are liable for skin tone and softness.
Cosmetics products cannot remove the stretch marks easily. But they are highly effective when it is combined with mesotherapy (in particular, collagen injections in problem areas). Fractional laser, which ruins the flow of light distorted tissue and triggers the renewal processes can also be used. Although these processes are effective, they are very heavy on the pocket and can also have a number of side-effects as laser is harmful to the normal skin cells. Here we look at almond oil as a natural ingredient to avoid stretch marks.
Almond Oil Against Stretch Marks:
Using almond oil for stretch marks is quite effective and helps to tone your skin, make your skin suppler and brings flexibility. On other hand almond oil features improving skin texture and stimulates collagen formation. It is actively used to eliminate stretch marks as well as restore the skin’s structure. Almond oil contains anti-stretch properties when used in combination with other oils (cocoa, sesame, olive, soybean, jojoba, wheat seeds, and shea butter), extracts of lime, beans etc, essential oils (geranium, lavender, mandarin) and other active substances (tretinoin – transretinovoy acid).
Almond oil has several anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties, which help to renovate elasticity and bring youthful skin. It also consists of various components that are effective as an anti-aging therapy. Oil contains with many vitamins (E, A, F, B2, P) and powerful ingredients, unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, oleic, palmitic), which promises to its potent cosmetic effect.
[ Read: How to Use Coconut Oil for Stretch Marks ]
Benefits of Almond Oil on the Skin:
- It deeply moisturizes and nourishes
- Stimulates the lipid metabolism
- Regularize metabolic processes in cells
- Fortify cell membranes
- It prevents skin tears fibbers
- It promotes the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
Tips to Follow to Avoid Stretch Marks:
- Need to take proper nutrition to sustain normal metabolism of cells and optimal weight.
- Pregnant women need to wear special bandages before and after childbirth.
- Douches, air baths to perk up skin tone.
- Self-massage for the purpose of moisturizing the skin and promote the synthesis of collagen, elastin.
- Nutrients bath to keep up the elasticity and smoothness of the skin (with extracts of essential oils, extracts from hibiscus seeds, pomegranate, and chitosan).
- Provides lively and active lifestyle.
Almond Oil Recipes for Stretch Marks
- Mix geranium oil (3 drops), orange (3 drops) and 15 ml of almond. Lotion is most effective for pregnant women, especially good effect on the chest area. Repeat this method once a week.
- Peel off the carrots on a fine carrots, cover with cold water. Insist 15 minutes and squeeze the juice, add 30 ml of almond oil. Apply and massage on affected areas every day before going to bed.
- Add 5 drops of lavender oil with 5 tablespoons of almond oil. The lotion is recommended to use the first weeks of pregnancy for avoidance of stretch marks.
- Mix almond oil – 100 ml, a rosemary – 10ml, moisturizing body milk – 150 ml. Use lotion several times a week.
Almond Oil Scrub:
- Cream peeling can be done by adding 150 ml of yogurt, 15 ml of almond oil, zest of 1 lemon. Use it 1-2 times a week.
- Add 15 ml of almond and sesame oil. Rub into infected areas before bedtime for a month. Use it after a 10-day break, repeat the method.
- Combine 1 tbsp. sugar and 5 ml of the almond oil 4 drops of lemon juice. Apply the combination on the desired area every day before bedtime. The minimum duration of the course – 30 days.
- Mix with 25 ml of almond oil, olive oil and add 10 drops of rosemary oil, clove, juniper, lemon and stir. Rub into the skin every evening.
- Take a soften mango butter and shea in a water bath.
- Add shea butter, almond oil, squalane, olive oil
- Whip with a mixer at low speed.
- After the mass increase shift into a glass container.
- Rub into problem areas.
- Use mousse whenever needed.
Almond Oil Lotion for Stretch Marks:
- Take 100 ml of almond oil
- Add to 10 ml petit grain oil and the same quantity of rosemary.
- The combination was added to 100 ml of milk for the body (without additives).
- Rub to problem area
- Repeat a process for a month.
Almond Oil Scrub for Stretch Marks:
- Mix 200 g sugar, 200 g of salt, 100 ml of almond oil.
- Use a scrub better in the bathroom after taking bath.
- Massage to affect area for 1-2 minutes.
- Continue this process for at least 30 days.
Almond oil is being most commonly used in a number of cosmetics and hair care products due to its varying beneficial effects. Although getting rid of stretch marks is challenging, continued use of almond oil can help when one of the above-mentioned methods is followed.