Cellulite is the excess fat stored just underneath the skin’s surface and is a major cause of obesity amongst people. Cellulite is almost always found in the hip area, things and upper arms. It is characterized by the appearance of small dimples on the surface of the skin giving it the appearance of an orange peel. Even though cellulite does not pose any serious health risk, getting rid of it can be quite challenging. Thankfully there are various ways to use apple cider vinegar for cellulite reduction effectively.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Really Work for Cellulite?
- Apple cider vinegar is known to offer various health benefits including reduction of cellulite.
- The acids and components present in it help to breakdown the excess fat stored in the body in the form of cellulite.
- When accompanies with balanced diet and proper exercise, regular use of apple cider vinegar can help well toned and firmer body which is cellulite free.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite:
The use of apple cider vinegar proves to be one of the finest means of eliminating cellulite and getting smooth healthy skin. It can be consumed independently or as part of a treatment method to get the best results within the shortest possible time. Discussed below are the various methods for treating cellulite using apple cider vinegar.
1. Bentonite Clay and Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite:
Bentonite clay is known for pulling out of oily grime and toxins right from the pores. You can consider it good to treat the problem of cellulite.
- Apple cider vinegar
- Bentonite clay
Preparation Time: 5 Mins.
- check the area of the skin here you have the cellulite developed
- Take the required amount of Bentonite clay which you need to cover the area
- Add required amount of apple cider vinegar to form a paste
- Apply the paste on the affected area and allow it to dry for about 20 to 30 mins
- Soak the area in lukewarm water and remove the mask of cellulite in a gentle way
How it works: It will kill the bacteria causing the cellulite and will pull the toxin out to shred the layer of skin which is affected.
Repetitions: Once a day till you are fully cured.
Best time to Apply:Better to do before bath or in your free time.
Tips: Keep the area clean and free from dirt and dust to avoid infection Coconut Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite.
[ Read: How to Use Castor oil for Cellulite ]
2. Coconut oil and Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite:
coconut oil is easily absorbed by the body and helps to break down the fat deposition besides enhancing the burning down of fat.
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of extra virgin coconut oil
- Plastic Wrap
- Warm Towel
Preparation Time : 2 Mins.
- Take the coconut oil and apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Mix them well to create a smooth blend.
- Clean the cellulite affected area.
- Apply the mixture on the area by rubbing it on.
- Wrap the area in a plastic wrap and then cover it with a warm towel.
- Let it rest for at least one hour before taking a shower.
How it works: The essential minerals found in apple cider vinegar help to detoxify the body and reduce the excess fluids, while the coconut oil exfoliates the epidermis to improve blood flow and reduce the fatty deposits of cellulite.
Repetitions:At least once every day.
Best time to Apply: Any time during the day.
Tips: You can massage the mixture gently on the affected area until it is absorbed into the skin, before applying the wrap.
[ Read: How to Use Coconut oil for Cellulite ]
3. Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite:
Honey is a natural sweetener that offers a multitude of health benefits including weight management and detoxification.
- 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of natural honey
Preparation Time: 5 mins.
- Heat the water until it is just warm.
- Add the apple cider vinegar to the water and stir to mix well.
- Sweeten the mixture by adding the honey and mix well.
- Consume the drink while it is still warm.
How it works: Both honey and apple cider vinegar is known to prove excellent results in terms of breaking down the accumulated fat. Taking them in combination only helps in enhancing the results for better cellulite reduction.
Repetitions: Once every day for at least a couple of months
Best time to Apply: On empty stomach.
Tips: Given the highly acidic nature of apple cider vinegar, it is un advisable to take it in undiluted form and in excess quantities.
[ Read: How to Make Coffee Scrub for Cellulite ]
4. Olive Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite:
Olive oil is used in various remedies for weight loss and is known to provide effective results by helping with breaking down of accumulated fat.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Plastic wrap
- Warm towel
Preparation Time: 5 mins.
- Take the olive oil and apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well to create a smooth blend.
- Massage the mixture onto the affected area for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Wrap the massaged area in a plastic wrap and cover with warm towel for some time.
How it works: The combined effects of olive oil and apple cider vinegar help in breaking down and releasing the cellulite leaving behind glowing and youthful looking skin.
Repetitions: Twice every day.
Best time to Apply: Before taking shower in morning and going to bed at night.
Tips: You can add a few drops of mineral oil or other essential oil to make the treatment more effective.
The natural fat burning properties of apple cider vinegar help in releasing the cellulite and prevent skin dimpling. That is what makes this natural product a popular choice among people seeking an effective remedy to eliminate cellulite. The easy availability and implementation of the remedies has enhanced this trend further.