Numerous lifestyle related disorders may cause irritation to stomach, liver, pancreas or any other vital organ of the digestive tract. Other ailments may arise due to environmental conditions, which in most of the cases can’t be prevented. Lipoma is a type of benign tumor that is composed of adipose tissue or body fat. Such cysts are usually painless and movable.
There are multiple types of lipomas that can occur in adults in age category 40-60. In most of the cases, it is considered as a hereditary ailment, while in some instances it is not the same. Lipomas are usually treated cosmetically by simple excision, which takes hardly 30 minutes under mild anesthesia. Among the natural remedies, the potential one to cure the extent of lipoma is apple cider vinegar.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Cure Lipomas?
Many reviews from the users of apple cider vinegar have cleared the fact that to some extent apple cider vinegar is effective in treating lipomas. It is a fact that drinking apple cider vinegar does eliminate the small lipomas, but in case of large ones, the use only shrinks the size. With continuous usage, maybe the larger one can be eliminated as well.
Lipomas are usually reflected as some kind of pimples that is extended to several centimeters. Apple cider vinegar works by softening the lipoma to reduce its size to make it appear under the skin itself. Also, the regular use considerably hydrates the body to flush out unwanted harmful toxins.
[ Read: How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Keloids ]
Here are Important Things Listed about ACV:
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural antioxidant that aids in better digestion and hence formation and accumulation of fats in the tissues is reduced considerably
- It balances the pH level, which in turn suppresses the lipomas in the body and also prevents reoccurrence
- Helps in removal of toxic substances from the body as it consists of essential organic acids, nutrients, and enzymes. This will avoid outburst of lipomas in future
- For improving burning of fat and prevent its accumulation, apple cider vinegar plays a significant role in weight loss
- Water retention is reduced, and the body is refreshed
- Consuming apple cider vinegar makes you eat less
How to Cure Lipoma using Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Apple Cider Vinegar for Lipoma:
Yes, as per reports those with lipoma has benefited a lot by consumption of apple cider vinegar. But as it is said, every good comes with some negative traits. The vinegar reduces weight, and it also lowers blood sugar very fast. This results in dizziness, headaches and nauseated feeling at times. Other side effects include anxiety and heart-related issues. For those with no such conditions, can consume 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in water before going to bed.
[ Read: Uses and Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar ]
2. Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey for Lipoma:
Both honey and apple cider vinegar is useful in the treatment of several health issues. For reducing the size of lipoma too, it is advisable to consume a mix of apple cider vinegar and honey as prescribed by a physician or as follows:
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of natural apple cider vinegar in 1 cup of water (preferably cold distilled water) and add one teaspoon of organic honey to it
- Mix it well and consume the mix regularly thrice a day for fast and efficient results
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Ointment with Beeswax and Cedar for Lipoma:
Beeswax and cedar maintain overall health quotient and aids in reducing lipomas. Mix together melted beeswax and apple cider vinegar in a bowl and use it as an ointment for shrinking the tumor or follow below steps:
- Melt some beeswax in a pan and stir in some dried cedar to it
- Allow it to cool completely and then add organic apple cider vinegar to it
- Pour the mix into an airtight container and use it as a lipoma ointment
As every other medicine or remedy, apple cider vinegar does possess certain side effects in some people. In case of such instances, it is advisable to stop the consumption at once. Lipomas usually are fat tissues, so it is mandatory to maintain a proper weight and apple cider vinegar aids in the process.
For those who are taking meditations for lipoma, are advised to consult with their doctor before having the apple cider vinegar, as the combination might react adversely. All these results are based on the opinions of users, and they may vary from one person to another. It is, therefore, better to try it for yourself and see the results after consulting with your physician.
- 7 Causes For Lump On the Back of Neck
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Acne: Does It Work
- How to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss