Newborns are always close to the hearts of both parents. Getting baby footprint tattoo on the body is a special way of showing them that they will be close to the hearts of their parents forever.
1. Colorful Baby Footprint with Name and Time Tattoo
Want to make the time of your newborn memorable? Get his/her colorful footprint inked along with his name and time. A small heart in the tattoo shows how close is the baby to your heart.
[ Recommended: Inspirational Small Tattoo Ideas ]
2. Black and White Baby Footprint Tattoo
This is a minimalistic tattoo with your baby’s footprint. Though it has no colors, the print keeps memories close to your heart forever.
3. Red and Blue Baby Footprint
This is a suitable tattoo when you have a baby girl and a baby boy, you can get this tattoo inked, the blue color for a boy and red for a girl. With this, the name of your first child makes it look even dearer.
[ Recommended: Unique Owl Tattoo Designs ]
4. Black and White Baby Footprints with Details
Have two kids? Get this simple black and white footprint tattoo with details like name and birth date beside each, for a lovable look.
5. A Growth Timeline with Baby Footprints
This is a unique tattoo that both parents can get inked. The small footprint indicates the first one when the baby was born and the larger footprint indicates the first time when the baby started speaking and uttered “mommy” and “daddy”.
6. Footprint with Florets
This colorful tattoo in a beautiful lavender shade symbolizes how a baby filled the lives of parents with happiness. The tiny leaves and florets create an exquisite look.
7. Footprint with a Clock Tattoo
The time in this classic clock can indicate the birth time of your loved baby with the footprints inked below it. The purple flowers around the clock are an amazing addition to the tattoo.
8. Black and White Footprint with the Name
A minimalistic black and white footprint with your baby’s name below it is the best tattoo for a memorable experience. It is one of the simplest ways to show your love for your kid.
9. Footprint Outline with all Details
This is a detailed and meaningful footprint with memorable points of your baby, such as name, date of birth, weight, and size during birth. The fingers also represent different details during the baby’s birth.
10. Heart with a Tiny Footprint Tattoo
This is a cute little tattoo with a small footprint on one end of the outline and tiny florets on the other side. No matter how big a child grows, he will always be close to the parents’ hearts. That’s how the parents cherish the baby’s footprint tattoo throughout their life even after the child grows old.
11. Mimucing the Exact Footprint of a Newborn Tattoo
If you are very particular about the detailed and exact footprint of your baby then get it the exact one inked by an expert tattoo artist for a memorable experience. This realistic footprint would stay close to the heart forever.
12. Colorful 3D Baby Footprint
This baby footprint has a 3D touch and the colors in it indicate a happy addition to the family. To add more meaning to it, get the baby’s name inked beside it.
13. Footprint with a Heart in it Tattoo
This is an elegant way of showing love for your young one. Get her name inked and beside it a cute little foot with a heart shape in it.
14. Footprint in the Form of Color Splash Tattoo
Instead of getting the exact footprint inked on the skin, getting this done in the form of color splashes adds an interesting touch to the tattoo. Within this, mention the name of your baby to show how close he/she is to your heart.
15. Footprint and Handprint Tattoo
Love the tiny foot and hands of your newborn? Get these prints inked on your skin to keep the memories alive forever in your heart.
16. Baby Details in the Shape of Footprint
Love the footprints of your baby but don’t want to get the monotonous print inked on your skin? A perfect way of still showing the footprints of your baby is to mention his/her details in the shape of a footprint.
17. Footprint with Wings
The wings on either side of this footprint add glam to the tattoo. Mentioning the baby’s name and birth date,, makes it a more meaningful way of expressing your love for the child.
18. Classic Baby Footprint Tattoo
When you dont want any complex tattoos on your skin but still want to show love for your baby, then getting this black and white baby footprint is the best option for you.
19. Baby Footprints on Both Parent’s Arms
Both the parents can ink the baby footprints with his/her name beside it to show their love for the newborn. This would be a mark that the baby would cherish even after growing up.
20. Baby Footprint with Birth Date
This is a perfect baby footprint tattoo when you have a boy and a girl. Gett9ng this inked in the stomach with their month number or date, whichever is similar or some lucky number for them, is a great way of remembering how special the kids are to you.
Check More Images:
21. Registration Stamp Footprint Design
22. Baby Footprint Tattoo on Leg
23. Simple Footprint on Parents Arms
24. Geometric Footprint Tattoo
25. Footprint Tattoo with Ink Dots
26. Very Small Footprint Tattoo
27. Footprint Tattoo Represents an Unforgettable Moment
28. Foot Tattoo on the Forearm
29. Classic Black Ink Tattoo
30. Stylish Footprint Tattoo
- 65 Cute and Inspirational Small Tattoos & Their Meanings
- 30+ Amazing Wings Tattoo Designs For Men and Women
- 25 Amazing Sunflower Tattoo Designs & Meanings
- 25 Cool Anchor Tattoo Designs and Meanings
- Anchor Tattoo Designs and Meanings
- Sunflower Tattoo Designs and Meanings