A healthy diet and regular physical exercise is the primary and the most effective way of getting rid of excess fat. But along with it, the process of body weight will speed up of one decides to include bee pollen treatment too. It is an amazing substance collected by bees and is known to reduce fat and decrease cholesterol thereby bringing down the excess weight of the entire body.
How to Take Bee Pollen for Weight Loss
Bee pollen is good remedy for decreasing body weight. It comes in a yellowish orange color in the form of pellets. Bee pollen needs to be ground thoroughly into fine powder before you can use it. Make sure it is purchased from a reliable source and is not adulterated or contaminated in any way.
Bee Pollen for Weight Loss
- Bee pollen
- Cottage cheese yogurt
- Mix pollen and blend it well with honey, cottage cheese or yogurt in a 1:1 or 1:4 ratio and consume throughout the day.
- Take in one teaspoon of mixed pollen once a day to get rid of illnesses and allergies
- Use pollen powder as toppings over your cereal and eat it regularly to combat weight gain issue. You can use 1 teaspoon of pollen topped over 1 small bowl of cereal
- Make a mix using 1 tea spoon bee pollen, 1 squeezed lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of honey and a little powdered cinnamon.
- Add this mix to a healthy drink like a protein shake and consume it regularly as a substitute for lunch. You will soon see apparent reduction in your body fat.
Best Time to Take:
- Pollen blended with honey, cottage cheese and yogurt can be eaten any time in the day.
- The drink of pollen has to be taken during lunch time as replacement for your meal.
- Consuming pollen on a regular basis may cause an itchy throat.
- Check for any allergic reactions before putting yourself on a pollen diet.
[ Read: Simple Dancing Exercise to Lose Weight ]
Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen for Weight Loss
Royal jelly and bee pollen is the best combination when fighting off extra body fat. Both are anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Bee pollen
- Royal jelly
- Royal jelly should be mixed with pollen, in the ratio 2:1 and blend it into a good mix.
- This smoothie or mix can be added as an extra to other drinks and can also be consumed with various other protein drinks and shakes.
- It is the best way to reduce weight naturally without any chemical interference.
Best Time to Take: This drink should be consumed in replacement of a meal.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to royal jelly.
- Allergic reactions range from slight stomach aches to severe asthma attacks.
Which Bee Pollen Is The Best For Weight Loss?
Although bee pollen itself is quite beneficial, it is even better when its quality is improved. Bee pollen with supplemental ingredients like Niacin, Vitamin B3 are known to catalyse cholesterol cut down and speed up metabolism. Also, when purchasing bee pollen it should be checked for ingredients and constituents in order to be aware of its benefits and side effects. Refrain from buying from brands which include allergic, synthetic or harming ingredients.
Being rich in lipids and fatty acids, bee pollen is an ideal choice if weight loss is your goal. Not only that, it is rich in vitamins, minerals and proteins as well. It has various enzymes, bioflavonoids and carotenoids in it that aid the process of weight loss. Reduction of inflammation and strengthening of capillaries is all made possible by the antiviral, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties of bee pollen.
These properties are necessary to strengthen the immune system and improve its functions. It is also known to reduce cholesterol levels considerably. Relying in bee pollen is a good way to reduce your body weight naturally. Having said that, it is important to first get tested for any allergy to bee pollen. Secondly, bee pollen is not advised for pregnant and lactating women.
Bee pollen is a natural and proven way to reduce fat and lower cholesterol. It should be used as prescribed and only then its beneficial effects can be seen. It is sure shot way to get rid of love handles and bulging bellies. But only relying upon bee pollen treatment is not a healthy idea. Along with this, one also needs to undergo good physical exercise and keep up with a nutritious diet strictly free of junk food.
You Might Also Like: