Essential oils are the most potent and effective form of plant medicine. If you want to grab the benefits of any medicinal plant, its essential work will help the most. Essential oil is a concentrated hydrophobic liquid containing volatile (easily evaporated at normal temperatures) chemical compounds from plants.
Generally, essential oils are mixed with a carrier oil, like coconut oil, for aromatherapy and healing. Besides healing, the essential oil can also improve skin condition and make it glowing with radiance.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Best Overall-Rosehip Seed Oil:The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Calming and Soothing-Lavender Oil:Vitruvi Organic Lavender Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|USDA Certified- Frankincense Oil:HBNO Organic Frankincense Essential Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Skin Purification- Tea Tree Oil:The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Revives Skin Radiance- Rose oil:Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Manage Chronic Dry Skin- Black seed oil:Shea Terra Egyptian Black Seed Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Therapeutic- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil:Natural Riches Ylang Ylang Essential Oil||Buy on Amazon|
If you want to boost the skin’s condition and enhance the glow, here are the best essential oils to help. We have curated a list of the most effective, potential, and best essential oil for glowing skin.
All these products are selected on the basis of their quality and performance on different skin types. Keep reading to find out the essential oils for you.
7 Best Essentials Oil For Glowing Skin
1. Best Overall- Rosehip Seed Oil: The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Contains the goodness of rose plants and rosehip oil that contains both vitamins C and vitamin A, beneficial for the skin’s health
- Reduces skin irritation and banishes redness and inflamed skin
- Improves skin texture and hydration level and fight dull and dry skin
- Infused with 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Borage Seed Oil that features anti-inflammatory properties
- Offers extra nourishment to the skin, making it healthy from inside
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly oily on the skin.
2. Calming and Soothing- Lavender Oil: Vitruvi Organic Lavender Oil
- It offers soothing, calming, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Made with 100% Certified Organic Lavender is sourced from the high Alpine fields in France
- Helps brighten skin and make it deeply nourished
- Free from synthetic fragrance, sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, phthalates, and mineral oil
What We Don’t Like: The results are not instant.
3. USDA Certified- Frankincense Oil: HBNO Organic Frankincense Essential Oil
- Made from the resin of the Boswellia Serrata tree by steam distillation
- It is USDA Certified 100% pure natural, steam distilled oil suitable for all skin types
- Helps calm skin and delivers all the benefits of it instantly
- Suitable for skin, hair, and aromatherapy
- Gives skin a healthy & glowing look or a silky smooth feel to your hair
What We Don’t Like: It may feel greasy.
4. Skin Purification- Tea Tree Oil: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
- Helps treat mild acne and brings glow and shine to the skin
- It has natural anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, reducing infestation by bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- It is lightweight and helps improve overall skin condition
- Skin looks clearer and smoother and feels healthy, and soothes with fewer skin imperfections
What We Don’t Like: It may cause skin dryness; therefore patch test is recommended.
5. Revives Skin Radiance- Rose oil: Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil
- It is a luxuriously lightweight oil delivering a trifecta of skin-loving goodness, brightening, firming, and hydration
- It works on multiple facets and works on improving skin tone, firmness, and complexion
- It protects skin from moisture loss, leaving it soft and naturally scented
- The presence of proven and natural ingredients helps improve skin’s elasticity and reduce skin discoloration
What We Don’t Like: It takes time to absorb by the skin.
6. Manage Chronic Dry Skin- Black seed oil: Shea Terra Egyptian Black Seed Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Oil
- It works on multiple levels and promotes skin health, including eczema, and brings a natural glow and radiance
- The virgin black seed oil improves skin tone and complexion
- It is ultra-hydrating and deeply nourishing
- Free of harmful ingredients like parabens, SLS, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, propylene glycol, mineral oil, petroleum, recycled water, and synthetic fragrance & dyes
What We Don’t Like: It may feel heavy on the skin.
7. Therapeutic- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Natural Riches Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- It features a fruity and floral aroma, giving a soothing feel
- It can be used for aromatherapy to create calming and soothing environment
- It helps refresh skin and improves the complexion
- The presence of pure essential oil helps bring a natural glow and radiance to the skin
What We Don’t Like: It may feel heavy on the skin.
Since all these products effectively increase the skin’s glow and radiance, you can use them and look more fabulous than ever. We recommend a patch test before slathering oil all over the skin to avoid any allergic reaction.
You Might Also Like:
- How to Get Glowing Skin for Brides
- 7 Best Primers For Glowing Skin
- 5 Best Homemade Face Serums for Glowing Skin
- 7 Best Grapeseed Oils For Skin
- Oziva Anti Aging Serum- Elixir to Youthful and Glowing Skin
- 7 Best Glutathione Pills For Skin Whitening
- 7 Best Moisturizers For Brightening Skin