Primer plays a huge role in any makeup. It helps conceal enlarged pores and hide other skin imperfections to give you a glowing radiance. It preps the skin for further makeup application.
These days you can also find primers infused with antioxidants and hydrating ingredients. Since they are applied before the application of other makeup products, a primer must be of high quality and deliver stunning results.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Anti-Aging Benefits:NYX Professional Makeup Honey Dew Me Up Primer||Buy on Amazon|
|Lightweight and Effective:L’oreal Pari Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer||Buy on Amazon|
|Corrects Color:Physicians Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer||Buy on Amazon|
|Natural Ingredients:Jane Iredale Facial Primer & Brightener||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Matte Finish:Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Pearl Primer||Buy on Amazon|
|Lightweight and Creamy:Dr. Brandt Skin-Changing Science No More Pores Luminizer Primer||Buy on Amazon|
|Organic Ingredients:Juice Beauty The Organic Solution Phyto-Pigments Illuminating Primer||Buy on Amazon|
If your skin looks dull and lifeless even after applying makeup, you need to try these primers for glowing skin. Here, we have carefully selected the 7 best primers for glowing skin, completely based on their quality, ingredients, and performance. We have also taken users’ reviews into account.
Check them out!
7 Best Primers For Glowing Skin
1. Anti-Aging Benefits: NYX Professional Makeup Honey Dew Me Up Primer
- It helps achieve a luminous glow
- The primer stays intact all through the day
- Infused with ingredients like rose, lavender, and jasmine extracts
- It also contains the antiseptic benefits of honeydew
- It consists of hyaluronic acid, which keeps the skin hydrated at all times, suitable for people with sensitive skin
- It comes with light-reflective gold specks
- Filled with anti-aging benefits
What We Don’t Like: the consistency of the primer is too runny. Also, it feels oily on the skin.
2. Lightweight and Effective: L’oreal Pari Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
- Helps give flawless makeup and an illuminating glow to the face
- Brightens the complexion and evens out the skin tone
- Minimizes the appearance of large pores
- Reduces blemishes, dark spots, and other skin issues
- Blends seamlessly and suits all skin tone
- Can be used as a basic primer, under the foundation, and as a highlighter
- Enhances features, giving a fresh and dewy look
What We Don’t Like: It has parabens and sulfates.
3. Corrects Color: Physicians Formula Spotlight Illuminating Primer
- The presence of 5 unique filtering pearls gives a glowing radiance
- Improves skin tone
- Infused with antioxidants to heal the skin
- It gives a youthful glow
- Contains Optical Blurring Agents
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and spots
- It makes the skin surface smooth
- Clinically tested and approved by a dermatologist
- It suits all skin tones, including sensitive skin
What We Don’t Like: It is not a lightweight primer and feels heavy on certain skin types. Also, some users do not like its overwhelming smell.
[ Read: 7 Best Primers For Sensitive Skin ]
4. Natural Ingredients: Jane Iredale Facial Primer & Brightener
- It helps skin retain the natural moisture of the skin
- It contains plant-based ingredients like apple, white tea leaf, grapefruit, and radish root extracts
- It helps makeup settle better for long periods
- Minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and pores
- Brings an illuminating glow to the face
What We Don’t Like: It is pricey.
5. Best Matte Finish: Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Pearl Primer
- It gives subtle and natural-looking radiance
- Conceals large and clogged-up pores
- It makes skin even and smooth
- Blends flawlessly due to the creamy texture
- Velvety smooth formula
- It gives blemish-free and glowing radiance
- Do not feel greasy on the skin
What We Don’t Like: It is expensive and appears cakey with the improper application.
[ Read: Get Rid of Open Pores Naturally at Home ]
6. Lightweight and Creamy: Dr. Brandt Skin-Changing Science No More Pores Luminizer Primer
- The infusion of lentil seed extracts makes it exclusive
- Reduces the visibility of large pores
- It also consists of white tea tree oil
- Deeply cleanses the skin
- Formulated with Soft-Focus technology
- Blur pores and blemishes
- It is free of artificial fragrance
What We Don’t Like: If you have oily skin, it may appear slightly greasy.
7. Organic Ingredients: Juice Beauty The Organic Solution Phyto-Pigments Illuminating Primer
- Formulated with natural ingredients
- It is a lightweight primer.
- Glides effortlessly on the skin
- Infused with ingredients such as aloe leaf juice, grape seed oil, coconut alkanes, sunflower seed oil, witch hazel extract
- Blurs fine lines and wrinkles.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free of parabens and sulfates
What We Don’t Like: It may not conceal the pores.
[ Read: 7 Best Essential Oils For Glowing Skin ]
If you are a makeup freak looking for some of the most effective primers to get illuminating skin, you need to check out these amazing primers for glowing skin. Since they are formulated with advanced technology and infused with skin-brightening and illuminating ingredients, it’s high time you should check them once and see the amazing results yourself.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Face Primers For Mature Skin
- 7 Best Moisturizers For Brightening Skin
- 7 Best Primers For Acne Prone Skin
- 7 Best Primers For Dry Skin
- 7 Best Primers For Textured Skin
- Oziva Anti Aging Serum- Elixir to Youthful and Glowing Skin
- 10 Best Homemade Skin Toners For Glowing Skin
- 5 Best Homemade Face Serums for Glowing Skin
- How to Get Glowing Skin for Brides: 10 Essential Tips to Follow
- Oziva Plant Based Collagen Builder Review: Anti-Ageing Beauty & Glowing Skin