Oily eyelids can create problems while applying eyeshadow because it leads to creasing. Fortunately, primers can prevent such situations and help bring a flawless finish. The right primer will give a smooth canvas for applying further makeup products on the skin.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Light and Creamy:Mac And Prep Prime 24-Hour Extended Eye Base||Buy on Amazon|
|Highly Effective:Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer||Buy on Amazon|
|Long-lasting Results:Pur Get A Grip Endurance Eyeshadow Primer||Buy on Amazon|
|Lightweight and Comfortable:Erinde Eyeshadow Primer||Buy on Amazon|
|Long-lasting results:BareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer||Buy on Amazon|
|Crease Proof:Revlon Eyeshadow Primer||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Oil-Free:Monica Ann Beauty Dual Action Eyeshadow Primer||Buy on Amazon|
If you struggle to maintain crease-proof eyeshadow, we have some of the best eye primers for oily lids. Available in multiple textures and working perfectly on different skin types, these primers are all you need to manage the eyeshadow over your oily eyelids.
Keep reading to find the best eye primer for oily eyelids and boost your eye makeup.
7 Best Eye Primers For Oily Lids
1. Light and Creamy: Mac And Prep Prime 24-Hour Extended Eye Base
- It helps smooth and prime the eyelids and neutralize the discoloration to give a flawless finish all through the day
- It stays comfortable for over 24 hours and doesn’t cause crease
- It is lightweight, ophthalmologist tested, dermatologist tested, and non-acnegenic, thus suitable for oily skin
- The infusion of antioxidant vitamin E makes helps improve skin health
What We Don’t Like: A patch test is recommended
[ Read: Vitamin E Oil for Skin ]
2. Highly Effective: Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer
- The silky formula makes it soft and gliding on the skin, uplifting skin health
- It helps control excess sebum keeps oil at bay and makes skin soft and smooth
- The lightweight the formula stays comfortable on the eyes all through the day
- It suits all skin types and works wonder on mature skin
What We Don’t Like: If you have dry skin, perform a patch test to ensure it is not drying the skin further.
[ Read: Milani Eyeshadow Primer Review ]
3. Long-lasting Results: Pur Get A Grip Endurance Eyeshadow Primer
- It works best for oily eyelids as it gives a smooth application and crease-free results
- Contains ingredients like agave, clay, and silica that help absorb excess oil and hydrate the skin
- It prevents smudging and creasing of eye shadow, ensuring long-lasting results
- It is BPA-free and gluten-free
What We Don’t Like: Blending this primer may take time. Also, it won’t be good for dry skin.
[ Read: How To Keep Eye Liner From Smudging ]
4. Lightweight and Comfortable: Erinde Eyeshadow Primer
- The lightweight formula of this eye primer makes it perfect for seamless eye makeup
- It gives a flawless matte finish wherein the eyeshadow stays all through the day
- The infusion of pearl powder helps conceal and brighten the uneven skin tone
- It absorbs the excess oil from the skin, making it the best for oily skin type
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly heavy on the skin.
5. Long-lasting results: BareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
- It offers 24 hours coverage and blends easily on the skin
- It is a lightweight primer, suitable for delicate skin around the eyes and oily skin
- Comfortable enough to wear all day long
- The crease-free solution and anti-aging formula make it best for people with oily skin
- It is free of paraben, gluten, and synthetic fragrance
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly sticky initially.
6. Crease Proof: Revlon Eyeshadow Primer
- The formula is powered by Color Stay technology that helps primer to stay for over 24 hours
- It contains a shea butter care complex, offering a smooth base for the eyeshadow
- The lightweight formula helps prevent smudging and blends smoothly
- It is non-greasy and non-drying
What We Don’t Like: It may not suit people with sensitive skin and may feel dry on certain skin types. A patch test is necessary.
7. Best Oil-Free: Monica Ann Beauty Dual Action Eyeshadow Primer
- It is packed with skin-nourishing ingredients that protect the thin and delicate skin around the eyes
- Infused with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C to plump the skin and reduce aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles
- It helps fight pigmentation and enrich the skin’s suppleness
- The waterproof the formula makes it oil-free and crease-proof all through the day
What We Don’t Like: It can feel sticky.
[ Read: How to Hide Wrinkles with Makeup ]
These eye primers offer great and crease-proof results, manage your oily skin, and give a stunning result. All these primers are highly effective and selected based on their quality and performance. So, give them a try and see how astounding the results of your eye makeup come out.
You Might Also Like:
- Eye Makeup Tips for Small Eyes: Step by Step Process
- 7 Best Eyebrow Pencils For Oily Skin
- 8 The Best Mascaras For Oily Lids
- 7 Best Eyeshadows For Oily Eyelids
- 7 Best Primers For Acne Prone Skin