Eyes are your body’s reflection. It is one of the factors that give you gorgeous charm. A fine attire and make up with dull eyes will spoil your looks. So it is very important to keep your eyes attractive. Even if you are not having that right dress in your wardrobe in the eleventh hour, the right eye make-up can get all eyes staring at your pretty face, skipping the rest.
The routine eye makeup steps might be boring at times, so why don’t you try our idea of natural looking eye makeup?
Here are the steps to natural looking eyes.
Eye Makeup Steps For Natural Looking
Step 1: Set the Right Tone for Your Eyes
An eyelid base will help regain freshness to the dull eyes. Eyelid base will also help the eye shadow to get spread in a smooth manner on the eye lids. Always use your finger to apply the eyelid base/primer. Use your ring finger for this purpose. Apply a thin layer of eyelid base on the skin and slide the finger to and fro to coat the skin.
Step 2: Shape your Eyes
Use an eyeliner pencil and draw a baseline over the eyelids. The pencil should slide from the outer corner of the eyelid to the inner corner of the eye. Make sure that the line fills the gap between the eyelid and the eyelashes. Never attempt to draw the line in one stroke, instead draw short strokes with the pencil. Look if there is any mess created around the eyes and correct it. In the same pattern draw small strokes for the lower eyelid too. Now your eyes will reflect a proper shape.
Step 3: Add Colors to Your Eyes
Highlight your eyes – Take a brush with large bristles and pat some highlight color on it. There’s a trick here, if you have overdone, use the backside of your finger to remove the excess powder from the eyelids. Cover the entire eyelid with the highlight color. Apply minimal amount of powder to your eyebrow and in the lower eyelids too.
Choose a medium color – dab a medium color on the brush and apply it on the eyelids. Outline the eyelids by starting from the outer corner or the eyelid to the center and from the inner corner to the center again.
Time for main color – If you are aiming to use natural colors on your eyelid, mix the medium and the main colors. And here too, the stroke should be from the outer corner of the eyelid to the center and again from the inner corner to the center. Use a small brush with a pointed tip. The thin tip of the brush could add intensity to the colors while it is working on your skin.
Step 4: Describe Your Eyes with a Liner
Liquid Liner – Gently draw strokes from the outer corner and inner corner of the eyes and slide to the center of the eyes. The line should be laterally over the lashline to express the eyes more clearly and give a good look to your eyes. Hold the brush lightly to get great strokes.
Gel Liner – This could help you get thick and fine lines. Take the brush and define a line from the outer and inner corner of the eyelids to the center and complete the lines by drawing back to the outer corner. Follow the same process in the base of the eyelashes too. Do not aim at shading, instead hold the brush slightly and slide across your eyelashes.
Step 5: Create Curvy Eyelashes
The eyelash curler plays a great role in curling the eyelashes in the upward direction. Place the curler at the root of the eyelash and hold it on for 10 seconds. Repeat the process to get an even look on both the eyelashes. Make sure that you do the process in front of a mirror so that you can check the alignment of the eyelashes.
Step 6: Application of Mascara
Take a brush and dab some Vaseline on it. Now gently stroke this brush on the eyelashes. This will give a view that the eyelashes are in good volume. The mascara should be applied from the roots to the tip of the eyelashes. Shake the mascara bottle well before use. Use an eyelash comb to separate the sticky lashes and give a good look. When you use the mascara for the lower eyelash, grab the brush in a perpendicular manner and slide it from side to side.
Step 7: Outline the Eyebrows
Eyebrows define the outlook of the entire face. So, you should handle it very carefully while you work on it.
Eyebrow Pencil – Gently stroke the eyebrow with the pencil to fill any spaces on the eyebrows and to shape the edges of the brow. The eyebrow strokes should start from the mid of the arch to the outer edges.
Eyebrow Powder – Dab some eye shadow powder of medium color and gently shade it across the eyebrow to depict a natural gloss.
Eyebrow Mascara – Use a mascara of your hair color, apply that on the eyebrows from the inner to the outer corner. Mascara gives a glossy look to the eyebrows and makes them even more attractive.
Here are a Few Tips to Make your Eyes Naturally Attractive:
- Drink lots of water – gulp at least 2 liters every day to have a fresh feel from within the body and to stay fresh outside.
- Munch on diets filled with Vitamin A & Vitamin C – especially chomp on carrots, papaya, fish, oranges etc.,
- Consume half a glass of beetroot juice frequently – this will make your liver to function well and add good looks to your eyes.
- Refresh your eyes by rubbing the palms of the hands and place them on the eyes, this will make the eyes feel fresh.
- Rinse the eyes well, after a day of makeup. Wash thoroughly and pat the eyes dry with soft towel.
- Always use sunglasses when you are travelling on a polluted road.
- Use your hands as cups and fill them with water and wash your eyes by keeping them open.
- After you are done with the makeup, apply a light pink colored lipstick, this will add beauty to your lovely face. Follow these methods and flaunt the beauty of your eyes!
- So get set go! Try your look and let us know. But for now, Let your eyes do the talking!
Best New Eye Makeup Products
|Best Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline New York Master Precise Matte – Buy on Amazon
|Best Brow Brush
Tweezerman Dual Ended Angled Brow Brush – Buy on Amazon
You Might Also Like:
- How To Pack Makeup For Travel
- How To Do Cat Eye Makeup Step By Step
- 6 Steps To Apply Eye Make Up For Brown Eyes
- 6 ways to Apply Eye Makeup For Blue Eye
- 5 Amazing Eye Make up Ideas For Green Eye
- 7 Best Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes And Fair Skin
- Eye Makeup Tips And Tricks For Black Eyes
- 6 Best Eye Makeup Tips for Grey Eyes
- How to Apply Makeup for Photos
- How to Apply Makeup to a Round Face
- What Should You Do Before Applying Makeup?
Image Credit: 1