Make up is the art to beautify you. Do you have brown mesmerizing eyes and want to decorate them? Are you finding it very tricky to color them? We are right here to help you.
Brown eyes are popularly known as dark fantasy. Tempting! Isn’t it?
Learn how to beautify them in few simple steps.
STEP 1: USE A PRIMER
The most important criteria in make up is the base. Primer is a base coat which is to be applied on the eye lid and all around your eye. It is optional but I personally opt it, as it gives support to the make-up. Primer also helps not to fade the make up soon.
STEP 2: CONCEAL IT
Use a concealer of your skin tone type and cover all the wrinkles, blemishes and darkness around the skin. Use an appropriate brush while doing it. Conceal it in such a way that it matches the sin color of your cheek bone.
STEP 3: COLOURIZE IT
- Coloring of brown eye can be done in simple, heavy and the 3rd is Smokey or glittery way
Types of eye make are :
- SIMPLE: Use of simple sheer colors like taupe, peaches and brown.
- HEAVY: The fashionista colors like lemon orange, purple, blue, navy blue can be used.
Smoky or glittery: all the metallic come here. Colors like gold, bronze, matte brown and black goes this way.
HOW TO COLOR:
Now this is the task you have to master, and believe me, it is not difficult to do so.
Divide the eye into 3 parts.
- The crease
- Brow line
- Eye lid
Eye lid is the area where one should apply the color in medium quantity, following the crease with heavy dose of the same dark color.
Now comes the brow bone, it should be done either with dark colors or with simple light color depending on the make up type.
Crease is area where you should blend the color and bring out the artist in you. This art comes with practice.
STEP 4: APPLY EYE LINER:
Now very carefully pull you eye upward from the center of the brow and apply eye linear. Start it from outside and end it up striking it inner way. I personally prefer broader line outwards. Many times I cannot just finish it in one stroke, so you can fill up the broken road at the end.
Liners are wet, matte and colored. Go the way you are comfortable with. Make sure to do it with patience and enough time, or you may just spoil the look in the last minute.
STEP 5: CURL THEM UP
Take mascara and shake the bottle well. Now curl your lash with a clamp for 2 to 3 seconds. Its turn for mascara now! Apply it from in to out. That is from the inner lash to the tip. For a high definition look, just coat it twice. Always remember NEVER COAT IT ON DRY LASH. For double coat just be quick and coat second time when it is wet.
Few Quick Tips to the beautiful readers:
- Use different types of brushes, so that you get sharpness in the make up.
- Make Sure to keep the brushes clean.
- To attain perfect look keep practicing.
- Experiment on the colors which suits you and which does not.
- For a healthy skin please wipe out the make up when not required.
- Never remove eye make with water. Skin around the eye is delicate. Use toner or cleanser.
After trying the colors be confident about it and just carry it flawlessly. Just flaunt it through your eyes. Following the tips above would make your brown eyes speak more than you. Trust me on that!
Image Credit: Source
- Best Hazel Eyes Makeup For Your Eyes
- 5 Amazing Steps For an Smokey Eye
- 5 Amazing Eye Make up Ideas For Green Eye
- 5 Simple Tips to Apply Makeup For Small Eyes