Olive skin looks stunning with yellow, green, or golden undertones. Due to the amazing complexion, the skin often looks tan. Believe me; you are blessed if you have olive skin, as people bask under the sun for hours and use different products to achieve such skin tone.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Gorgeous Finish:Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette||Buy on Amazon|
|Airbrushed Effect:Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder||Buy on Amazon|
|Luxurious Glow:MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder Highlighter||Buy on Amazon|
|High Quality:Estee Lauder Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter||Buy on Amazon|
|Best for Subtle Shimmer:NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow! Liquid Illuminator in the shade Sunbeam||Buy on Amazon|
|Subtle Dewy Finish:Too-Faced Diamond Highlighter||Buy on Amazon|
|Multiple Shades Highlighter:Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit||Buy on Amazon|
Olive skin looks great in its own way; however, when it comes to makeup, using the right shade makes all the difference. Here we have come up with some of the best highlighters for olive skin that can be used to give this skin complexion a natural, subtle, and shimmery glow.
All these highlighters are selected based on their quality and performance. At the same time, we have also considered users’ reviews and opinions while curating the list.
Check them out!
7 Best Highlighters For Olive Skin
1. Gorgeous Finish: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
- It contains three shades- dime light, incandescent strobe light, and radiant light
- Offers natural light refection to make olive skin appear more radiant
- It features fancy Photoluminescent Technology that filters out harsh light and refines the appearance of the complexion
- Layering it with different powers helps create a multidimensional glow
- The lightly pigmented and very finely milled powder helps achieve the best look
What We Don’t Like: More shades are expected.
[ Read: 10 Best Highlighter For Fair Skin ]
2. Airbrushed Effect: Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder
- The palette shades in this product include Bronze glow, Pink glow, Sunset glow, Afternoon glow, and Moonglow
- Lightweight powder that stays gentle on the skin and doesn’t feel uncomfortable
- Allows full control over highlighting and building up the intensity with ease
- The pearly formula helps get rosy pink highlights
- It offers natural luminosity and can be used with a brush or fingers
- Doesn’t settle down on fine lines and ensure a flawless look
What We Don’t Like: It is pricey.
3. Luxurious Glow: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder Highlighter
- The shades in the palette are Lightscapade, Soft and Gentle, and Cheeky bronze
- Easy to blend, this slow-baked highlighter offers a sheer luminous glow on the face
- It is designed with the MAC Multi-Mineral Complex and vitamin E ingredients
- It makes skin buttery soft and lasts all through the day
- Ensures natural and soft shimmer
- It is tested and approved by dermatologists and ophthalmologists
What We Don’t Like: It may clog pores, so not suitable for acne-prone skin.
4. High Quality: Estee Lauder Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter
- It comes in two shades- ON Soft Pink and 1C light
- It is a silky, luminous, long-wear BB highlighter that brightens, perfects, and corrects
- Made with exclusive Photo Optic Technology to bring a brightening effect to the areas where the light falls
- It can be used as a dewy finish concealer too
- It reduces skin imperfections like dark circles, fine lines, blemishes, and wrinkles
- Creamy formula and smooth texture
What We Don’t Like: Only two shades are available.
5. Best for Subtle Shimmer: NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow! Liquid Illuminator in the shade Sunbeam
- Brightens the face in a jiffy, making you photo-ready all the time
- It comes in a peach undertone, thus suitable for olive skin
- It offers a subtle shimmer and a natural glow
- Formulated with an intensely moisturizing formula
- It blends into the skin and is easy to apply
- Ensures smooth and dewy finish
- The skin-friendly formula stays gentle on all skin types
What We Don’t Like: Overuse may lead it to settle down on fine lines and pores.
[ Read: Best Makeup Tips for Olive Skin Tone ]
6. Subtle Dewy Finish: Too-Faced Diamond Highlighter
- It is packed with ingredients like real crushed diamond powder and light-reflecting pearls
- It brings a natural glow to the skin and lightens and brightens up the complexion
- Available in two shades- Fancy pink diamond and Diamond Fire
- It is buildable and easy to blend
- The highly reflective finish is another biggest USP of this highlighter, making it suitable for olive skin
What We Don’t Like: It is a delicate formulation that may break while handling.
7. Multiple Shades Highlighter: Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
- It comes in six different shades- Blue ice, Star, Purple horseshoe, Pink heart, Lucky clover, and Blue moon
- Suitable for people with medium to deep skin tones
- It can be used on wet or dry skin
- The power features a silky texture that helps to create a customized glow
- It also gives a shimmering finish to the skin
- The effortlessly buildable formula that is easy to apply on the face
What We Don’t Like: The pans are small and lack a mirror.
[ Read: 10 Best Highlighter For Fair Skin ]
These are some of the best highlighters for olive skin that help bring a natural glow to the complexion, making you photo-ready all the skin. Grab them and look stunning wherever you go.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Foundations For Olive Skin
- Olive Oil Benefits for Your Skin
- 7 Best Nude Lipsticks For Olive Skin
- The 7 Best Blushes For Olive Skin
- Best Self Tanner For Olive Skin
- Kim Kardashian Contouring and Highlighting Tutorial