When anything happens to your skin like if you find dark spot or stubborn stain on your skin and you want to dig out that area of infection to remove the acne, but you know this is not good at all as this tortures your skin leading to further swelling of the skin. The best way to maintain your skin is to not try and use several types of skincare products. It is suggested to rather use essential oils and you must be aware that essential oils are completely natural and nothing compares with them.
Essential oils have those healing properties that help to get rid of stern skin conditions. The essential oils contain anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties that help to eliminate your skin problems within few days. Essential oils are guaranteed products to treat your acne and promote gleaming and lustrous skin.
Table of Contents
- Some of the Essential Oils for Acne are Listed Below:
- 1. Tea Tree Oil for Acne:
- 2. Lavender Oil for Acne:
- 3. Bergamot Oil for Acne:
- 4. Rosemary Oil for Acne:
- 5. Cypress Essential Oil for Acne:
- 6. Lemongrass Oil for Acne:
- 7. Frankincense Oil for Acne:
- 8. Oregano Essential Oil for Acne:
- 9. Chamomile Essential Oil for Acne:
- 10. Geranium Essential oil for Acne:
- How to Use Essential Oils for Acne Treatment?
Some of the Essential Oils for Acne are Listed Below:
1. Tea Tree Oil for Acne:
This is a first rate essential oil for acne treatment and it combats with bacteria that cause acne. It helps to reduce skin inflammation and lessens redness. It carries anti-fungal and antibacterial properties that also decrease inflammation.
- You need to take a small piece of cotton wool then dip it in the oil.
- Gently rub around affected skin portion.
- If you have very sensitive skin, attenuate the oil with a carrier oil that can be coconut oil or olive oil that helps to relax your skin.
2. Lavender Oil for Acne:
This oil helps to soothe your skin and combat strong marks on your skin. You should use this every day just as moisturizer with lavender oil and also add jojoba and almond oil. Rub this oil on the infected area of the skin and use twice a day.
3. Bergamot Oil for Acne:
This essential oil is perfect choice that has an incredible citrus aroma with antibacterial properties that all help to abolish your black spots and blemishes from your skin. It can be blended easily with coconut, jojoba and olive oils that are all amazing to treat acne.
4. Rosemary Oil for Acne:
Using rosemary essential oil will be the best to provide smooth and soft skin as well as it helps to eliminate the excess oil in your skin due to its antibacterial agent. It is one of the best choices of essential oil to treat acne. It also consists of anti-inflammatory components that help to reduce the redness of the skin that are caused by acne. Rosemary oil can be also used as moisturizer for your skin.
5. Cypress Essential Oil for Acne:
This effective essential oil is removed through steam refinement that belongs to the cypress brushwood. It works best to tone your skin and protect your skin with also averts large skin pores and lessens oil from your skin.
6. Lemongrass Oil for Acne:
This oil is condensed through steam cleansing of the leaves and stems of lemons. It contains vitamins that repair your new skin cells and destroy dead cells in your skin that helps to lessen the black stain of acne and scars.
7. Frankincense Oil for Acne:
This oil is preferred by many as it works wonder to treat acne and it has rejuvenating properties that cure all types of skin. This oil is a great choice for all youthful and healthy skin as it also helps to eliminate wrinkles.
8. Oregano Essential Oil for Acne:
This essential oil has enough quantities of phenol that is one of the strong organic compounds and also it has powerful antiseptic properties. Just take small amounts of this mixture of oregano that treat your skin irritation and this is also highly recommended that can be combined with other carrier oils.
9. Chamomile Essential Oil for Acne:
This soothing essential oil has very calming elements properties that also help to reduce your acne and remove black spots. Mix a few drops of chamomile oil and apply regularly on your face and see good result in few days.
10. Geranium Essential oil for Acne:
This amazing essential oil is green color that also has very powerful smell and antibacterial properties are presented in such oil that completely helps to eliminate acne and also using this oil helps to get rid of aging skin. To get better result you can use it at night while going to sleep.
How to Use Essential Oils for Acne Treatment?
- You can dilute your favorite essential oil with any carrier oil. Pour 10-12 drops of essential oil in 30 ml of carrier oil exactly. The combination of this oil should not mixed more than 5% remember this always while using it.
- Tea tree oil and lavender oil can be mixed to get rid of pimples and acnes do it.
- First of all while using essential oil you should conduct a patch test on your skin to avoid any reactions.
- Some people get quick result while some get late reaction so, there is nothing worry about it and it depends on your skin type some get early result while other obtain late outcome.
Thus, the essential oils are really great to provide proper care to your skin and help to treat acne and other skin conditions quickly.
- How to Use Jojoba Oil for Acne
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Treat Acne Scars
- 13 Easy Ways to Get Rid of Blind Pimple Fast
- How To Get Rid Of Pimples Naturally Overnight & Fast