Artificial and chemically induced methods of breast enlargement are not healthy and pose many side-effects and hence this home based remedy using fenugreek has gained a lot of popularity and is recommended safe to use.
Fenugreek is an annual plant. Some of the polysaccharides present in fenugreek are saponins, hemicellulose, mucilage, tannin, and pectin all of which have various health benefits such as eliminating bad cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels, etc.
Let us have a look at how can fenugreek be used to aid in breast-enlargement.
Table of Contents
- Does Fenugreek Cause Breast Enlargement?
- How to Use Fenugreek For Breast Enlargement:
- Paste of Fenugreek Seeds:
- Fenugreek Oil Massage:
- Fenugreek Sprouts:
- Fenugreek Tea:
- Tips and Precautions:
- Read Also:
- 17 Surprising Facts About Women Breasts That Every Men Must Know
- 10 Effective Home Remedies for Sagging Breasts You Need To Try
- 10 Best Exercises To Firm And Lift Your Breasts Naturally
- More from my site
Does Fenugreek Cause Breast Enlargement?
- The role of fenugreek in helping with breast enlargement is long-known.
- A compound called diosgenin which is behind this property is capable of producing estrogen synthetically.
- Estrogen levels normally increase when a woman hits puberty and this helps with enlargement of the breasts.
- A number of herbs like fenugreek can also be used for breast enlargement.
- However, fenugreek is said to have the highest concentration of diosgenin making it the most used for the same.
How to Use Fenugreek For Breast Enlargement:
Fenugreek is used in the form of a paste for breast enlargement. The following steps are to be followed:
Paste of Fenugreek Seeds:
- Clean the fenugreek seeds before use. Fenugreek seeds sometimes contain stones and other debris.
- Once cleaned, roast fenugreek seeds and wait till they have cooled down.
- Use a grinder and powder the fenugreek seeds.
- Make a paste by mixing it with water. Care must be taken that not too much water is mixed as that can turn the powder into a solution with water instead of the desired paste.
- Apply this paste on to your breasts every day and massage the breasts for at least 10 minutes.
- Leave the paste on until it dries and then wash it off.
Fenugreek Oil Massage:
- Fenugreek oil can also be used to massage the breasts.
- Massage the breasts with fenugreek oil for 10-15 minutes every day.
- Take fenugreek seeds and put them in a sprout-maker or a wet muslin cloth overnight to enable sprouting.
- These sprouts of fenugreek can also be included in the diet for breast enlargement.
- Clean and wash the fenugreek seeds.
- Once dry, grind them to make a powder of fenugreek.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of this powder in warm water and mix it thoroughly for 1 minute.
- Leave this for about 15 minutes before consuming.
- Drink this twice every day.
Tips and Precautions:
- Fenugreek is a naturally available product, it does not pose any major side-effects if consumed as directed.
- However, excessive use of fenugreek may cause hormonal imbalance.
- Estrogen levels can be increased in the body which can interfere with other metabolic functions of the body and also impair the menstrual cycle.
Massaging excessively with fenugreek paste or oil can cause a burning sensation, hence time for massaging needs to be followed as mentioned above. Care must be taken not to overdo anything in haste otherwise there could be unwanted side-effects.