Nothing better than the grandmother´s remedies to heal our ailments. The ancient wisdom of the grandmothers is today a plus when looking for alternative treatments to traditional medicine. The essential elements of nature allow us to deal with common ailments in an organic, non-abrasive and economic way.
Some of those common diseases usually in adults are the uncomfortable and unsightly skin tags. A disease of the skin that can even generate discomfort and pain. Generally these tags are the alarm to a weakened immune system, so any external treatment that you are going to adopt to eliminate them, should always be accompanied by a strengthening of the immune system through healthy and natural food. This will prevent the proliferation of skin tags.
Is Garlic Good for Skin Tags?
- It is effective if it is applied continuously. Even more effective if combined with other natural products such as lemon, olive oil, coconut, honey, etc.
- Garlic is one of the most effective and potent natural antibiotics and antimicotics.
- The main active compound is Allicin, frequently used in the production of commercial antibiotics.
- Garlic promotes cell regeneration so generally when doing a skin treatment with garlic there will leave no scars.
How To Use Garlic on Skin Tags
The use of garlic as a cutaneous remedy is very versatile. Being a natural product and usual consumption, it can be both ingested and applied in creams, pastes and oils. Moreover, the regular use of both (ingested and applied) will potentiate the elimination of the annoying tags.
[ Read: Baking Soda and Castor oil for Skin Tags ]
1. Garlic Paste for Skin Tags
There are several very effective recipes that ensure that by combining garlic with natural ingredients the elimination of skin tags is potentiated.
- For the preparation of the garlic paste it will be enough to crush a clove of peeled garlic until obtaining a paste texture.
- For its application you must take into account that the skin must be completely clean.
- For that I recommend you wash the affected area with clean water and neutral soap.
- Apply the paste on the wart and with a gauze or band-aid cover the area.
- Leave on for a few hours and remove with fresh water.
[ Read: How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Skin Tags ]
- To intensify your results, you can make a paste based on garlic and lemon juice.
- Simply add the juice of half a lemon to the pasta already prepared and apply in the same way.
- Keep in mind that being an infection, you should not reuse the implements that touch the wart, such as gauzes, band-aids, copitos and cottons.
Note: As a suggestion, just prepare the paste you are going to use and if you have something left over, introduce it immediately to the fridge. This will prevent the natural oxidation of garlic and prolong its use.
2. Garlic oil for Skin Tags
A study carried out in the United States where 23 people used oil extract of garlic twice a day for two weeks, showed that at the end of the exercise everyone was free of skin tags.
- 6 cloves of garlic,
- 4 cups of olive oil,
- Coconut Oil,
- Baking dish.
- Peel the cloves of garlic, put them in a baking dish. cover the garlic in its entirety with the oil and bring to the oven for 45 minutes.
- Make sure the oven is not too hot to prevent the oil from burning. Remove from the oven, let cool and store.
- For more effectiveness you can add the juice of two lemons.
- We recommend that you do not store this oil for more than a week as it will not last as long as commercial garlic oil does.
Remember that warts are a sign of weakening of the immune system. It is good to know that to improve it garlic is very effective. Its regular use allows to eliminate toxins and heavy metals that are lodged in the body. For this and more reasons nothing better than garlic and its properties for a healthy and skin tags-free skin.