Acne is a situation where the pores and hair bladders on skin get blocked due to sweat or oil. As a result you will get irritation, red bumps or acne pore may form on the skin as these acne are most common on teenagers and adults.
Cause of Back Acne
There are many reasons for acne, so it is important to know more about them like how pimples are formed and what may be the reason behind the pimples and their treatment. Below are Some of the reasons that cause acne are as follows.
- Stress: Stress can not directly cause acne. It may be one of the reasons to cause acne, but any acne wounds are caused by stress, they take a long time to heal.
- Sweat: Sweat may be caused due to hot weather or while doing exercise or wearing tight clothes. Due to sweat and heat the reaction may lead to clogged pores and form bacteria on the skin. These acne are also called sweat pimples.
- Medication: In some medicines acne may develop as a side effect. When drugs react to hormones acne may form or like any anti depressants.
- Genetics: If any of your parents have come through acne pores with hormonal disorder which possesses you and undergo the same acne pones through genetics.
- Hormones: Mostly these acne found in teenager’s are due to hormonal changes, as these hormonal changes occur during menstruation and pregnancy time, at this time of hormonal changes acne may form.
Treatments to Get Rid of Back Acne Scars
Mostly everyone would like to get rid of acne which may affect their lifestyle, so here are some of the home remedies you can try to get rid of these back acne scars.
1. Tea Tree oil for Back Acne Scars
From years together these tea tree oils are used for acne as cleanses, lotion and toners. The tea tree oils are extracted from Melaleuca Plant leaves mostly found in Australia, now available all over the world can be ordered through online as these have acne fighting abilities.
- Add 2 drops of tea tree oil
- 12 drops of carrier oil
- Mix both the oil and dab with cotton ball and apply on your acnes and wash after 10 min
- Remember to cleanse your affected area before you apply the lotion.
[ Recommended: How To Get Rid of Back Acne Naturally ]
2. Exfoliate for Back Acne Scars
Exfoliation is the process of removal of dead skin cells or to reduce the dead skin cell on the surface of skin. Exfoliation will smoothen and soften your skin if your acne may be less or more and even brighten your skin.
- Use any exfoliant scrub and gently massage on the area and wash with warm water.
- Can also use chemical exfoliants like glycolic acid, salicylic acid, retinal and any other chemical peels.
3. Wearing Loose Clothes
- If you’re wearing tight clothes during your workouts or while doing exercise, sweat released will be caught and the dirt and sweat will be irritated and rub into your pore will cause problems.
- Hence wearing loose fitting clothes may reduce back acne pose.
4. Eat Healthy
- Your health is in your hands, because you are what you eat.
- Eating an unhealthy diet may cause various health issues and even acne.
- Eating glycemic more content may increase your blood pressure and form acne pore worse so try to avoid junk food and eat healthy foods like Leafy greens, whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
5. Use Appropriate PH Cleansers
- An appropriate PH refers to the amount of acids in a substance.
- The ph scale ranges from 1 to 14 and according to the PH line your skin should be around 5.5, so you have to select a perfect soap or cleanser that suits your skin’s ph.
- Lower the number of acidic upper levels of non acidic.
6. Use Moisturizers
- The body cream you are using should balance your skin after cleansing or deep wash.
- Acne prone skin needs to be moisturized so that the pores will not dry or clog. Always look for oil free lotions with mild hydroxy acids.
7. Use Sunscreen
- UV rays are not the reason for back acne but there are rumors that due to UV rays acnes may get worse and increase redness and irritation, so it is better to apply sunscreen lotion when you are out in the sun. the sunscreen lotions are just the relactation for acnes and reduces the stress levels.
8. Acne Body Wash
- It is important to take a body wash for acne as it cleanses the scars and removes the bacteria and impurities from the scars and surroundings.
- It is better if you take a body wash shaver after workout will help a lot as it removes dirt and sweat which reduces back acne.
Back acne is treatable at home with home remedies. Most of the people got relief with these home remedies, if any of these are not giving any relief and the pimples are very large and going through severe conditions then it’s time to consult a doctor for treatment.
- Acne During Pregnancy: Causes and Home Remedies
- How to Get Rid of Forehead Acne Naturally
- How to Get Rid of Acne on Cheeks and Chin Naturally
- 7 Best Face Oils For Acne Scars
- 7 Best Carrier Oils For Acne Prone Skin And Scars
- 7 Best Laundry Detergents for Acne Prone Skin