One of the most common misconceptions regarding oil is they are not suitable for acne-prone skin. On the contrary, certain oils are useful for the skin and help address multiple skin issues, including acne and acne scars.
Besides reducing acne scars, certain oils also reduce acne and blemishes and brighten skin tone. Luckily, many companies have formulated facial oils that help manage many skin issues in a jiffy. Massaging these oils properly and at the right time can help prevent and reduce acne and acne scars.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Best for Problematic Skin:Beauty by Earth Store Organic Face Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|USDA Organic Certified:Kate Blanc Cosmetics Rosehip Oil for Face & Skin||Buy on Amazon|
|Heals Scars:Healov Turmeric Oil for Face and Body||Buy on Amazon|
|Spot Treatment:Advanced Clinicals Tea Tree Oil Facial Skin Care Serum||Buy on Amazon|
|Sun Protection:CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL Oil Absorbing Moisturizer with SPF 30||Buy on Amazon|
|Complete Care:Olivia Care Glow Beauty Facial Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Skin Therapy:Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Skin Oil for Face||Buy on Amazon|
If you are still in a dilemma about using facial oils for acne scars and are not able to decide which oil will suit your skin, check out the list below, where we have mentioned the 7 best face oil for acne scars based on their performance and quality. Keep scrolling!
7 Best Face Oils For Acne Scars
1. Best for Problematic Skin: Beauty by Earth Store Organic Face Oil
- It balances and restores facial oil, making it glowing and radiant
- The hydrating properties of oil help skin look plump, youthful, and balanced
- Formulated with skin-nourishing ingredients that soothe, hydrate, and nourish the skin
- Also helps calm the skin, reducing redness and breakouts
- Improves skin complexion and keeps acne scars at bay
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly sticky to the skin.
[ Read: 7 Best Moisturizers For Brightening Skin ]
2. USDA Organic Certified: Kate Blanc Cosmetics Rosehip Oil for Face & Skin
- It is made with high-quality Rosehip Seed, certified by USDA, and is 100% pure, natural & hexane free
- It is cold pressed, which helps retain the exclusive anti-inflammatory properties of it
- Reduces stretch marks, acne scars, and fine lines, giving a glowing and radiant complexion with reduced acne scars
- It consists of omega-3, omega-6, and fatty acids that deliver anti-aging benefits to the skin
What We Don’t Like: The smell is unpleasing and awkward.
3. Heals Scars: Healov Turmeric Oil for Face and Body
- The presence of all-natural ingredients like turmeric helps in hastening the healing and making skin free of aging spots, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars
- It detoxifies the skin, refines pores, and draws impurities out, providing a complete detoxification
- Turmeric helps in skin brightening and lightening, thus improving the complexion
- It also helps heal dry skin, damaged skin, aging skin, stressed skin, uneven skin, and acne-prone skin
What We Don’t Like: It can cause an allergic reaction; therefore, a patch test is recommended.
[ Read: How to Use Turmeric for Acne Scars ]
4. Spot Treatment: Advanced Clinicals Tea Tree Oil Facial Skin Care Serum
- It helps reduce blemishes, marks, and spots and reduces acne scars effectively
- Formulated to address multiple skin issues like redness, uneven skin tone, and acne
- Provides an instant refreshing feel to the skin due to the presence of sunflower extract that also helps in regulating oil and stimulating cellular turnover
- Contains skin-loving ingredients like Coconut oil, witch hazel, and natural tea tree oil that hydrates and heal inflamed and irritated skin.
What We Don’t Like: A patch test is recommended for sensitive skin.
[ Read: Tea Tree Oil For Acne Scars ]
5. Sun Protection: CETAPHIL DERMACONTROL Oil Absorbing Moisturizer with SPF 30
- It is highly effective for sensitive skin due to the presence of skin-loving ingredients
- SPF 30 provides complete protection from harmful UV rays
- The special four-in-one formula helps reduce shine, absorb excessive moisture, hydrate, and provide sun protection all at one time
- The lightweight and oil-free formula and no added fragrance make it even more beneficial
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly heavy on the skin.
[ Read: How to Protect Hair from Sun Damage ]
6. Complete Care: Olivia Care Glow Beauty Facial Oil
- It consists of a powerful blend of essential oils that addresses multiple issues and reduces acne scars
- Contains Vitamin E help repair damaged skin, and prevent aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles
- The ingredients are 100% natural and work well in all skin types- acne-prone, sensitive and oily
- It delivers the necessary hydration to the skin and leaves it soft and supple
What We Don’t Like: The formula may make the skin slightly greasy.
7. Skin Therapy: Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Skin Oil for Face
- It delivers restorative skin oils that work on multi-purposes, and offer anti-aging skin benefits
- Contains the goodness of ten Pure Oils to help moisturize and smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- The major ingredients are cocoa butter and retinol and Cetesomate Complex
- The presence of the finest natural, raw ingredients works well for soft, hydrated, and beautiful hair and skin
What We Don’t Like: It doesn’t smell too good.
So these are some of the most effective, potent, and the best facial oil for acne scars. Give them a shot and see how they transform your skin, making it glowing and radiant with no signs of acne scars.
You Might Also Like:
- Aloe Vera for Acne Scars – Benefits and How to Use It
- How to Remove Acne Scars Quickly with Apple Cider Vinegar
- 10 Best Clay Masks for Acne and acne Scars
- 7 Best Carrier Oils For Acne Prone Skin And Scars
- 7 Best Laundry Detergents for Acne Prone Skin
- 7 Best Oils For Face Massage
- 7 Best Setting Sprays For Acne Prone Skin