Oils always come in handy when you are dealing with multiple skin issues. Gone are the days when oils were considered unhealthy for the skin, and the market used to be flooded only with oil-free skincare products.
As time goes by, the benefits of oils become evident, giving people enough reasons to splurge on them. Today, even if you have oily skin, there are oils to manage such skin type and give a radiant glow.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|High Rated:Le Prunier Plum Beauty Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Effective and Affordable:Bio-Oil Skincare Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Anti-Inflammatory Properties:The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Intense Nourishment:Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Skin Therapy Face Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Plump and Youthful Skin:Beauty by Earth Organic Face Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Drugstore:Burt’s Bees Complete Nourishment Facial Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Manages Oily Skin:Aesop Fabulous Face Oil||Buy on Amazon|
Since Mother Nature has bestowed us with some amazing oils, using them on the face can help manage a lot of skin concerns. Check out the seven best oil for face massage and start using them for healthy and glowing skin.
7 Best Oils For Face Massage
1. High Rated: Le Prunier Plum Beauty Oil
- The key ingredients are organic prunus domestica seed oil and omega fatty acids
- It is formulated with a powerful blend of 100% organic plum oils
- Features lightweight consistency and texture
- Helps create a natural-looking radiance on the face
- Suitable for sensitive skin as it is 100% pure and natural
- It is a fast-absorbing oil that penetrates skin deeply and gives a radiant glow
What We Don’t Like: According to some users, the packaging is not very attractive.
[ Read: 8 Best Massage Oils For Sensitive Skin ]
2. Effective and Affordable: Bio-Oil Skincare Oil
- The key ingredients are Vitamin A, vitamin B, sunflower, lavender, and chamomile oils
- It features a lightweight texture that stays light and gentle on the skin
- It absorbs fast and doesn’t make the skin feel sticky or oily
- Offers ultra hydration and nourishment to the skin
- Helps prevent stretch marks on the body and even out the complexion
- Repairs skin damage as a result of scars and stretch marks
- Does not create a thick or sticky residue on the face
What We Don’t Like: Some people may find the scent overpowering.
3. Anti-Inflammatory Properties: The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Helps rejuvenate dry, dull skin effectively
- The lightweight texture makes it easy, gentle, and light on the skin
- Rosehip provides anti-inflammatory properties to the skin
- Stimulates collagen production and reduces aging signs
- Offers a dose of fatty acids to the skin to keep it hydrated all the time
- It comes in UV-protected packaging to protect the integrity of the formula
- Suitable for oily, dry and sensitive skin
What We Don’t Like: It takes time to absorb.
4. Intense Nourishment: Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Moisturizing Skin Therapy Face Oil
- It is infused with retinol and vitamin C to address fine lines and dark spots
- The non-greasy finish ensures skin won’t feel heavy or sticky
- It quenches dry skin and makes it intensely hydrated and nourished
- The fast-absorbing formula goes into the deeper layers of the skin quickly
- Best suited for mature, dry, and sensitive skin
What We Don’t Like: The oil may feel slightly heavy if you have oily skin.
5. Plump and Youthful Skin: Beauty by Earth Organic Face Oil
- Infused with jojoba oil that deeply nourishes the skin
- It helps soothe, hydrate, and moisturize the skin, making it soft and plump
- It helps add a radiant glow to the face and makes it healthy from the inside out
- Also, it counteracts counteract the unwanted skin conditions, such as redness, leaving a clear, happy complexion
- Also, consists of olive leaf extract, argan oil, rosehip seed extract, and essential oils
What We Don’t Like: It takes time to absorb into the skin.
6. Best Drugstore: Burt’s Bees Complete Nourishment Facial Oil
- The key ingredients are Rosehip seed extract, essential fatty acids, and vitamins
- It is suitable for all skin types and offers a glowing radiance
- The rich texture makes skin supple and intensely hydrated
- It helps to nourish the skin and provide moisture
What We Don’t Like: You get less oil in the bottle.
7. Manages Oily Skin: Aesop Fabulous Face Oil
- The key ingredients are Juniper berry, macadamia seed oil, sweet almond oil
- It works best for oily skin due to its lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
- It is not greasy or thick, thus does not contribute to excess oil on the skin
- Formulated with a blend of botanicals that balances and softens the skin
- Make skin look soft, healthy, and supple
- Just a few drops offer a long-lasting effect
What We Don’t Like: Overwhelming fragrance.
These are the most effective oils for face massage. Start using them and say goodbye to your skin concerns. It’s time to get healthy, soft and supple skin.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Face Oils For Acne Scars
- 7 Best Men’s Face Washes For Oily Skin
- Essential Oils For Calcium Deposits On Face
- How to Use Coconut Oil for Face: Benefits and Uses
- 10 Best Face Wipes For Oily Skin In 2023
- How Do You Make A Face Serum With Coconut Oil? – DIY
- 6 Natural Ways to Clean Your Face Without Soap
- Benefits of Baking Soda for Face: How To Use?
- Oziva Inner Glō Skin Brightening Facewash Review
- 8 DIY Coffee Scrub Recipes For Face and Body
- Prenatal Massage for Pregnant Woman: Benefits & Safety
- Kerotin Scalp Massager Review
- 6 Best Essential Oils For Bell’s Palsy
- 7 Essential Oils for Inflammation: How To Use Them