Men often forget to take care of their skin, so their hands soon turn dry and coarse. While hands stay soft and supple at a younger age, they need TLC as you cross your 30s. You don’t want to shake someone’s hands and make them feel like they are running their mitts over sandpaper, right? It is when the best hand cream for men comes to the rescue.
Luckily, many brands offer hand creams made specifically to deal with the dryness and coarseness of men’s hands. At the same time, some products address other issues like excessive dryness and eczema and offer sun protection.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Lasts Through Handwashing:Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Lightweight and Effective:Chanel La Creme Main Hand Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|For Baby Smooth Hand:O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Anti Aging:Gold Bond Ultimate Age Defense Hand Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Sun Protection:Unsun Emollient Rich Hand Cream SPF 15||Buy on Amazon|
|Ultra Nourishing:AmLactin Ultra Smoothing Intensely Hydrating Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Best for Eczema:Gold Bond Eczema Relief Hand Cream||Buy on Amazon|
If you are looking for the best hand cream for men that can nourish your skin deeply and lock in the moisture to make them soft and supple, you are at the right place. Here, we have listed the 7 best hand creams for men that replenish lost moisture, repair the damage, and offer all-around protection.
Check them out!
7 Best Hand Creams For Men
1. Lasts Through Handwashing: Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Hand Cream
- It contains vitamins A, C, and E, along with seven different moisturizers
- It deeply moisturizes the skin, making it soft and supple
- Also, it lasts through hand washes and brings a soft feel to the skin
- It comes at an affordable price and works effectively in nourishing dry and coarse skin
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly greasy.
[ Read: Home Remedies for Dry Skin on Face ]
2. Lightweight and Effective: Chanel La Creme Main Hand Cream
- It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave any shine or residue on the skin
- It is lightweight but moisturizing due to the presence of glycerine, a natural humectant
- Draws moisture from the atmosphere to hydrate and soften the skin
- It has a pleasing floral scent
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin
- Best for everyday use
What We Don’t Like: It May feel slightly greasy.
3. For Baby Smooth Hand: O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Cream
- Infused with ultra-concentrated ingredients, which include glycerin and dimethicone
- It is a popular and effective skin protectant that creates a barrier on the skin and draws moisture in
- Stops moisture from leaving the skin, making it soft and supple
- Suitable for dry hands and everyday use
What We Don’t Like: according to some users, you need to reapply it after some time.
4. Anti Aging: Gold Bond Ultimate Age Defense Hand Cream
- It helps to minimize signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles
- Infused with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid and vitamin C
- Manages dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Repairs the skin while protecting it from further sun damage
- No need for reapplication
What We Don’t Like: Consistency is too thick, so if you prefer a cream with a thin consistency, it’s not for you.
5. Sun Protection: Unsun Emollient Rich Hand Cream SPF 15
- Offers sun protection with SPF 15
- Infused with natural ingredients like shea butter, aloe, and coconut oil to nourish and moisturize the hands
- Also, it contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that works as physical blockers and protects from UV damage
- Keeps skin deeply nourished and well-moisturized
What We Don’t Like: According to some users, it has an overpowering fragrance.
6. Ultra Nourishing: AmLactin Ultra Smoothing Intensely Hydrating Cream
- Works best for dry and flaky skin due to its ultra-hydrating properties
- It helps exfoliate skin and provides deep hydration
- It contains lactic acid that increases cell turnover
- It makes skin appear smooth, soft, and supple
- It can be used on the entire body
What We Don’t Like: The consistency is too thick.
7. Best for Eczema: Gold Bond Eczema Relief Hand Cream
- It helps provide huge relief from signs of eczema
- Heals dry patches and makes skin soft and supple
- Packed with ingredients like colloidal oatmeal, aloe, and vitamin E
- Soothes dry patches and calms down irritation
What We Don’t Like: Too thick consistency that you cannot use it on other body parts.
So, these are the 7 best hand creams for men that are enough to bring softness to your dry and coarse hands. Since we have selected these hand creams based on their quality and performance, you can start using them without hesitation.
Give these hand creams a try and say goodbye to rough and coarse hands forever.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Cream For Dry Cracked Foreskin
- 7 Best Urea Creams For Feet
- 7 Best Skin Tightening Creams For Stomach
- 7 Best Shaving Creams For Black Men
- 7 Best Hair Creams For Men
- 7 Best Creams For Crepey Skin
- 7 Best Eye Creams For Droopy Upper Eyelids
- 7 Best Cc Creams For Oily Skin
- 10 Natural Remedies to Treat Burns At Home
- 10 Natural Home Remedies for Cold Sores
- 7 Best Barrier Cream for Bed Sores