Laser hair removal is the process of removing unwanted body hair permanently. While the results are impressive, they come with pain and discomfort after the procedure. Even though dermatologists use local anesthesia, as its effect subsides, the pain comes back.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Best Oil-Free Formula:Ebanel Numb520 Topical Anesthetic Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Fast-Acting Formula:Clinical Resolution Laboratory Numb Master Topical Anesthetic Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Water-Based Formula:Uber Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Doctor Formulated Product:Advanced Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Hypoallergenic:Dr. Numb Maximum Strength Pain Reliever||Buy on Amazon|
|Vitamin E Rich Formula:Lidocane Plus Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Long-Lasting Effect:Numbskin Maximum Strength Pain Reliever||Buy on Amazon|
It is when the best numbing cream for laser hair removal comes to the rescue. Infused with lidocaine, the numbing creams are highly effective in blocking nerve endings and preventing them from sending pain signals to the brain. As a result, the laser hair removal procedure becomes less painful and easily tolerable.
Here we have listed the seven most effective numbing creams for laser hair removal that will help you achieve hairless skin with minimum pain and discomfort. Check them out!
7 Best Numbing Creams For Laser Hair Removal
1. Best Oil-Free Formula: Ebanel Numb520 Topical Anesthetic Cream
- It is a quick-acting topical cream with anesthetic effects
- It starts showing results within 5 minutes of application
- After 20 minutes, it makes the entire area numb
- The numbing stays for over one hour
- It is a pain relief cream
- The active ingredient is lidocaine HCL 5%Prevents pain transmission signals to the brain
- Contains blend of aloe vera, vitamin E, and lecithin
- Soothe and protect the skin from inflammation
What We Don’t Like: It may make the skin slightly greasy.
2. Best Fast-Acting Formula: Clinical Resolution Laboratory Numb Master Topical Anesthetic Cream
- It is a water-based formula
- Easy to apply and offers pain relief within 2 to 3 minutes
- Attain peak after 20-25 minutes
- The active ingredient are Lidocaine, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Lecithin
- It offers rapid pain relief
- Suitable for microdermabrasion, tattoo removal, and laser hair removal
- Infused with botanical ingredients- aloe vera and vitamin E and
- Soothes and protects the skin from irritation
- It is a fast-acting formula and suitable for all skin types
What We Don’t Like: It may cause swelling in certain skin types; therefore, a patch test is recommended.
3. Water-Based Formula: Uber Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream
- It is a super strong pain relief cream, suitable for laser hair removal
- It easily absorbs into the skin due to its water-based formula
- Shows effects within 20 to 25 minutes of application
- The results stay for one hour
- Contains 5% Lidocaine and Vitamin E
- It combines propylene glycol to enhance skin penetration
- It also contains Vitamin E to nourish the skin
What We Don’t Like: According to some users, it has an unpleasant smell.
4. Doctor Formulated Product: Advanced Numb Topical Anesthetic Cream
- It easily absorbs into the skin
- It contains 5% Lidocaine and Vitamin E for the numbing effect
- Also infused with Vitamin E to nourish the skin
- It also shows anti-inflammatory effects
- Prevent skin itchiness by moisturizing the skin
- It shows its full numbing ability within 20 to 25 minutes
- The effect lasts for 1 hour
What We Don’t Like: It is expensive.
5. Best Hypoallergenic: Dr. Numb Maximum Strength Pain Reliever
- The active ingredients in this numbing cream are 5% Lidocaine and Vitamin E
- It is an over-the-counter topical anesthetic cream
- Reduces the pain within 10 to 15 minutes, and the effect lasts for 2 to 4 hours
- It does not have any residual effect on the nerve fibers
- Suitable to use during laser hair removal
- It does not irritate the tissues and nerves
- Vitamin E nourishes the skin and helps in hastening the recovery
What We Don’t Like: It may cause rashes; therefore, a patch test is recommended.
6. Vitamin E Rich Formula: Lidocane Plus Maximum Strength Pain Relieving Cream
- It is a hypoallergenic gel that helps in laser hair removal technique
- Reduces pain and numbs the area in 25 minutes
- The numbness stays for 1 to 2 hours
- It contains 100% pure aloe vera for instant hydration and soothing of the inflamed skin
- It is water soluble cream and ideal for sensitive skin
- Free of alcohol, methanol, petroleum, camphor, and mineral oil
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly heavy on the skin.
7. Best Long-Lasting Effect: Numbskin Maximum Strength Pain Reliever
- It is a non-oily numbing cream
- Protects the skin during laser hair removal and gives instant relief from pain
- The numbing starts in 15 minutes and lasts for 4 hours
- It is fuzz-free and stays gentle and smooth on the skin
- It blocks the signals to the brain and thus provides a greater effect.
What We Don’t Like: It may cause itching; therefore, a patch test is recommended.
Now that you know some of the best numbing creams for laser hair removal, it’s high time you should invest in them to make the procedure painless. These creams are effective and make skin numb within a few minutes.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Epilators For Coarse Facial Hair
- 10 Best Facial Hair Trimmer For Women
- How To Stop Shaving The Faces Of Females?
- 7 Best Numbing Creams For Microblading
- 12 Side Effects Of Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- 7 Best Hair Creams For Men
- Ear Hair Removal: The Best Methods and Techniques
- Why Does My Leg Hair Grow So Fast?
- How to Use Baking Soda for Hair Removal?
- How Long Does Hair Have To Be To Wax?
- How To Remove Hair With Baking Soda and Lemon Juice?
- How To Remove Pubic Hair At Home?
- How to Remove Facial Hair Naturally
- 7 Best Shaving Creams For Black Men
- 7 Best Shaving Soaps For Sensitive Skin