Hair extensions mostly need extra attention and care. In this situation, hair care oil plays a major role and highly helps to keep your extension nourished with hair, and smooth, and also prolongs the life of hair. As you know, hair extensions are not like real hair and it does not need oil for the scalp to prevent the hair. Hair extensions care oil is a wonderful choice for women.
5 Best Oil For Hair Extensions
Rules To Follow Before Using Hair Extension Care Oil
Prior to using hair extension care oil, you are also required to apply the rules below to protect hair from damage. These steps are very simple to follow and give one glance to maintain the hair extension shiny and silky.
1. Don’t Forget To Comb The Hair: You should remember to comb the hair before going to bed or wash the hair completely to remove natural tangled hair caused by friction and wind.
2. Should Not Brush Your Hair: When the hair is wet, the hair follicles go weaker than ever. If you brush your hair, it will lead to hair loss.
3. Do Not Use Shampoo: You should not use shampoo or hair extensions oil containing sulfate or conditioner because this all dries out hair very quickly.
4. Use Only Warm Water: Always remember that you have to wash only with normal water to avoid damaging the hair extension.
5. Must Not Scrub The Hair Vigorously: If you want to have a healthy extension, just use the palm of your hand to gently rub the hair.
6. Utilize Hair Care Extensions Oil: Apply a few drops of olive oil, and coconut oil in the process of wet hair and massage it gently, then only essence will penetrate into each and every hair.
7. Use A Shower: You can use the shower to rinse cold water on the hair to lock the nutrients in your hair to grow well.
8. Don’t Use Spray Or Hair Gel: Using hair gel or spray will make your hair to go dry very faster, it is better to avoid these products to have the best hair extensions and use hair extensions oil two to three times a week to keep your hair moisturizing.
Top And Best Hair Extensions Care Oil For You
Natural oil has always helped to damage hair because it is fully loaded with a wealth of natural nutrients to prevent and grow hair. It may be frizzy and dry, you just have to nourish it with hair extensions care oil to recover quickly. Keep scrolling to find the best hair extensions care oil
1. Argan Oil: Argan oil is produced from the argan tree and it is 100 percent natural as well as chemical-free oil. This oil is one of the popular hair extension care oil and also it is present in the most beautiful cosmetic products. Argan oil is not greasy and it can be used daily for frizzy and dry hair. A few drops of argan oil apply to the hair every day helps you to get all nutrients and moisture
2. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is considered as the number one hair oil. Not only it can be used for hair but also highly used in skin care, and lip care beauty products. You should apply coconut oil to the hair and have to leave it overnight. When you wake up the next morning, stroke your hair and feel the softness of hair. Apart from protecting damaged hair, this wonderful oil also helps to prevent hair loss as well as prevent breakage.
3. Castor Oil: Castor oil is a good choice for hair extension care oil. Need to thank for its nutrients rich properties. It will highly help you to reduce hair loss and keep it strong after using it. You can mix it with other oil before using it on the hair because castor oil is very thick in nature. It should be used once a month to prevent your hair.
4. Almond Oil: Almond oil has Omega -3 fats and vitamin E which assist to nourish and enhance damaged hair. To get an effective result, you have to heat the almond oil prior to apply on the hair extension. After that, use a brush to gently penetrate the hair cuticles.
5. Marula Oil: Marula oil is not popular much but has unique properties to help your hair extensions to look perfect. Rich in vitamin C of Marula oil assists you to safeguard the hair damage from sun exposure. It highly assists to keep hair shiny and healthy in a few use. If you don’t like to have almond oil or coconut oil, you can use this wonderful natural Marula oil for sure.
You Might Also Like:
- 13 Best Hairstyles For Hair Extensions
- Do Braids Help Your Hair Grow
- How To Detangle Matted Hair?
- 7 Best Hair Masks For Extensions
- What Would Happen if I Stopped Combing My Hair?
- Why Does My Hair Feel So Thin After Extensions?
- Should I Wet My Hair Everyday?
- 7 Best Brushes for Hair Extensions
- 7 Best Shampoos For Tape In Extensions