Hair with high porosity is not able to retain moisture for long hours. Due to this, it often stays brittle and day. The major problem of high porosity hair is extreme frizz flyaways. As a result, managing it becomes troublesome.
If you experience that your hair absorbs any product easily and evaporate it at the same rate, it means you have hair with high porosity. Even though it is a major problem in most of the people, we have certain hair care products that help reduce the issue, giving soft, supple and healthy hair.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Sulfate-Free Lotion:LivSo Moisturizing Lotion||Buy on Amazon|
|Soothing Ingredients:OGX Extra Strength Refreshing + Invigorating Teatree Mint Dry Scalp Treatment||Buy on Amazon|
|Ultra Moisturization:Cantu Hydrating Cream Conditioner With Shea Butter||Buy on Amazon|
|Lightweight and Effective:Mielle Organics Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner with Protein||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Hydrating:EDEN BodyWorks Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner||Buy on Amazon|
|Ultra Moisturization:Maple Holistics Rosemary Essential Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|Ultra Hydrating and Effective:OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco||Buy on Amazon|
High Porosity Hair
You can find conditioners, serums, oils, shampoos and whatnot that help high-porosity hair and make them manageable. Here, we have selected some of the most effective and the best products for high porosity hair that gives stunning results.
All these products are tried and tested on different hair types and selected based on their performance to improve brittle and dry hair conditions. Check them out!
7 Best Products For High Porosity Hair
1. Sulfate-Free Lotion: LivSo Moisturizing Lotion
- Infused with willow bark extract, soybean seed, and coconut oil
- Also contains ceramides and shea butter
- Features extracts of German chamomile flower, and honey
- Loaded with hydrating and nourishing ingredients
- Also contains aloe vera to keep the scalp itch-free and strands moisturized.
- Its lightweight and sulfate-free formula
- Suitable for all hair types.
What We Don’t Like: According to some users, the consistency is inappropriate.
2. Soothing Ingredients: OGX Extra Strength Refreshing + Invigorating Teatree Mint Dry Scalp Treatment
- Contains tea tree oil and witch hazel
- Offers instant hydration
- Also infused with peppermint oil
- It is a lightweight oil is easy to work with
- It is sulfate and paraben free
- Comes at an affordable price and gives stunning results
- Helps moisturize and soften the dry and brittle high porosity hair
What We Don’t Like: It may make the hair slightly heavy.
3. Ultra Moisturization: Cantu Hydrating Cream Conditioner With Shea Butter
- Infused with shea butter as the major ingredient
- It contains many more natural ingredients to upkeep hair health
- It helps repair brittle, porous hair by offering intense hydration and moisturization to the strands
- It helps achieve healthy and strong hair
- Works well for all hair types
- Suitable for colored and chemically treated hair
- Best for hair with high porosity
- Retains curls shine and provides an elegant look
What We Don’t Like: It may leave residue on the hair.
4. Lightweight and Effective: Mielle Organics Babassu & Mint Deep Conditioner with Protein
- Infused with proteins
- Helps reduce hair breakage
- Rejuvenates hair health
- Improves dry scalp and hydrates natural curls
- Contains babassu oil for intense conditioning
- Promotes a healthy growing hair
- Hair helps improve hair elasticity
- Suitable for all hair types
- Free of sulfate
What We Don’t Like: It has an overpowering fragrance.
5. Best Hydrating: EDEN BodyWorks Jojoba Monoi Deep Conditioner
- Balances moisture levels
- Strengthens the hair shafts
- Contains monoi, coconut, and jojoba oil
- Prevents hair breakage
- Penetrates deep into the roots to restore smoothness
- Suitable for dry and thick hair types
What We Don’t Like: According to some users, it has a medical scent which is not very pleasing.
6. Ultra Moisturization: Maple Holistics Rosemary Essential Oil
- Rosemary moisturizes the hair naturally
- Makes hair healthy and lustrous
- It offers volume and bounce to the hair,
- Gives hair soft and supple texture
- It makes hair look soft and healthy
- Suits all hair types, including low porosity hair
- Calming and soothing scent
- Adds shine and sheen to the strands
What We Don’t Like: It may weigh down some hair textures.
7. Ultra Hydrating and Effective: OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Prevent hair fall and hair thinning
- Help seal in nutrients and moisture
- Make hair strong and silky smooth
- Ensures silky perfection and radiant shine on the locs
- Ideal for all hair types, textures
- Maintains the moisture levels
- Easily penetrates the hair shaft
What we don’t like: According to a reviewer, hair gets oily and dirty; therefore shower is a must.
Now that you know some of the best products for high porosity hair, it’s high time to invest on them and flaunt your naturally gorgeous locks everywhere. You can pick oil, conditioner, shampoo or any other hair treatment. Just make sure it suits your hair and enhance how they look.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Hair Products For Slicked Back
- 7 Best Hair Products For Fine Hair In Humidity
- 7 Best Leave-In Conditioners For Low Porosity Hair
- 7 Best Conditioners for Low Porosity Hair
- 7 Best Shampoo For Low Porosity Hair
- Is Rice Water Good For Low Porosity Hair?
- 7 Best Co-Washes for Low Porosity Hair