Slicked back look takes an instant to turn heads but a lot of time to achieve. Whether heading for a party or to the beach, a nice slicked-back hairstyle is all you need to get all the attention. It is one style that never goes out of fashion and looks great on all.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|USDA Certified Hair Pomade:Seattle Pomade Co. Grooming Clay||Buy on Amazon|
|Hair Brush to Add Volume:REVLON Perfect Style Softness and Shine Teasing Brush||Buy on Amazon|
|Hair Balm for Shiny hair:Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm||Buy on Amazon|
|Hairspray for Hair Styling:Kristin Ess Hair Refine Hair Spray||Buy on Amazon|
|Hair Spray for Slicked Back:Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong||Buy on Amazon|
|Bobby Pins for Managing Hair:EWAGOA 300 Bobby Pins Brown||Buy on Amazon|
|Hair Serum:Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum||Buy on Amazon|
Hair Products For Slicked Back
Irrespective of your hair type, you need certain products to get slicked back hair. While gels and pomades are well-known hair products for slicked back, a few more things become essential.
Here we have listed the seven best hair products for slicked back with their features and a few drawbacks. So, if you plan to get funky and gorgeous slicked back, check out the hair products that will help tremendously.
7 Best Hair Products For Slicked Back
1. USDA Certified Hair Pomade: Seattle Pomade Co. Grooming Clay
- It contains a natural blend of organic ingredients like beeswax and organic shea butter, ensuring a strong hold for slicked back.
- With a low-shine finish, it makes hair look natural and classy.
- Does not leave any residue or sheen, giving a low shine/matte appearance
- The pomade clings to the hair strands and holds them together for long hours.
- Also, it adds thickness and texture to hair, enhancing the hairstyle manifold.
- Free of paraben, lanolin, mineral oils, petrochemicals, phthalates, silicon, sulfates, and artificial colors
What We Don’t Like: It could make hair dry later.
[ Read: How to Get Thick Hair Naturally at Home ]
2. Hair Brush to Add Volume: REVLON Perfect Style Softness and Shine Teasing Brush
- It is a perfect hair brush to achieve slicked back, suitable for all hair types
- Helps comb hair back while giving them texture and shine
- Works great for teasing and lifting the hair, making them voluminous
- Gives smooth waves and straight styles in a jiffy
- Bristles and handles are made with high-quality materials
What We Don’t Like: The brush’s design is not ergonomic.
[ Read: 7 Best Hair Brushes For Fine Hair ]
3. Hair Balm for Shiny hair: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm
- It helps make hair shiny and more manageable with its super-rich formula
- The creamy formula helps speed up drying and styling time by displacing water and constricting hair
- It is infused with hair-nourishing ingredients that help attain slicked back
- Free of parabens and other harmful ingredients
What We Don’t Like: According to some users, the smell of hair balm is not very pleasing.
[ Read: How to Get Shiny Hair Naturally at Home ]
4. Hairspray for Hair Styling: Kristin Ess Hair Refine Hair Spray
- Misting hair with this hair spray gives a stronghold to the strands that last for many hours
- Offers strong support and hold
- Adds texture and shine to hair and helps create whatever style you desire
- Suitable for all hair types and textures
- Gives a brushable finish for slicked back
- Free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates
What We Don’t Like: Reapplication is necessary after a certain time.
5. Hair Spray for Slicked Back: Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong
- Offers long-lasting hold
- Infused with hair-loving ingredients that keep strands shiny and frizz-free
- Does not leave a sticky residue and develop any buildup on the scalp
- It can be used to achieve different hairstyles
What We Don’t Like: Hair may feel slightly oily.
6. Bobby Pins for Managing Hair: EWAGOA 300 Bobby Pins Brown
- The package comes with 300 bobby pins that help to achieve slicked back style with perfection
- Comes in a travel-friendly and sturdy plastic box
- Pins are comfortable and stay gentle on the scalp
- Have thick rubber balls at both ends to protect hair and scalp from scratching
- The wavy design in the middle looks elegant and beautiful
- Powerful grip to prevent falling off
- Made of premium metal and won’t break easily
- Double smooth-coated, rust-proof and will not fade easily
What We Don’t Like: Available only in brown color.
7. Hair Serum: Olaplex No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum
- It is a weightless, leave-in antioxidant serum to protect from pollution, heat, and future damage
- Protects hair from environmental stress and helps get healthy and neat slicked back
- Adds shine and style to the hairstyle
- Offers tangle and static control
- Free of DEA, Aldehydes, Silicon, and Formaldehyde
What We Don’t Like: It may not suit all hair types.
[ Read: 16 Effective Tips For Healthy Hair ]
Just one product does not complete the slicked-back style. You need to have different products and use them efficiently to attain the best result. Now that e have shared the 7 best hair products for slicked back go grab them and flaunt your impressive slicked back anytime.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Shampoos For Lightening Blonde Hair
- 7 Natural Ways to Grow Your Hair Faster
- 7 Best Products For Platinum Blonde Hair
- 7 Best Hair Products For Fine Hair In Humidity
- 7 Best Products For Permed Hair
- 7 Best Products For Fine Curly Hair
- 7 Best Products For High Porosity Hair
- 7 Best Hair Thickening Products For Men
- 7 Best Curl Defining Products For 4C Hair
- 7 Best Aussie Products For Curly Hair
- 7 Best Hair Creams For Men
- 7 Best Pomades For Thick Hair