Crepey skin is a condition wherein the skin becomes too thin and wrinkled that it appears like crepe paper. It may also feel loose and sag. Generally, crepey skin tends to impact larger areas of the skin and is easily noticeable. You can find crepey skin under the eyes and upper inner arms.
Different reasons may contribute to crepey skin, such as excessive sun exposure, aging, lack of moisture, excessive weight loss, and a combination of all these factors. Since UV rays break down collagen and elastin, the tight skin turns wrinkled.
Even though you can take care of your skin externally, protein intake can help boost collagen production and provide relief from crepey and wrinkled skin. Therefore, we have curated a list of the 7 best proteins for crepey skin that you can start taking and see the difference in your skin.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Organic and Vegan:Ora Organic Vegan Collagen-Boosting Powder for Women and Men||Buy on Amazon|
|Plant Based:Igennus Healthcare Nutrition Pure & Essential Vegan Collagen Peptide Protein Powder||Buy on Amazon|
|Unflavoured:Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Powder with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C||Buy on Amazon|
|Supplement for Hair Skin & Nails:Collagen Boosting Gummies||Buy on Amazon|
|One-Stop-Shop For Collagen:Vital Vitamins Multi Collagen Complex||Buy on Amazon|
|Skin Replenishing:Your Super Plant Collagen Powder||Buy on Amazon|
|Keto Friendly:Sports Research Collagen Powder Supplement||Buy on Amazon|
7 Best Protein Supplements for Crepey Skin
1. Organic and Vegan: Ora Organic Vegan Collagen-Boosting Powder for Women and Men
- It is an organic and vegan collagen-boosting powder
- It contains a powerful blend of aloe vera, protein, silica, and vitamins C and E
- Boost your body’s production of collagen to combat crepey skin
- Provides the body with the right amino acids, vitamins, and nutrients
- Helps produce strong, healthy collagen and supports hydrated, glowing skin
- Highly effective and useful
What We Don’t Like: It doesn’t give instant results.
2. Plant Based: Igennus Healthcare Nutrition Pure & Essential Vegan Collagen Peptide Protein Powder
- It contains a powerful blend of peptides
- Enriched with the three main collagen amino acids hydroxyproline, proline, and glycine
- Mirrors the nutritional profile of collagen
- Supplies the building blocks for collagen formation
- Correct collagen amino acids at ideal ratios, sufficient protein, and co-factor vitamin C
- Natural plant-based protein powders from brown rice, pea, pumpkin seed & sunflower seed
- No sugar, artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
What We Don’t Like:It may not taste very good.
3. Unflavoured: Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Powder with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C
- Sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine
- Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits
- Infused with Collagen Peptides plus Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C
- It helps improve the health of your hair, skin, nails, joints, bones, ligaments, and tendons
- Easily digested and dissolves in cold or hot liquids
- It helps improve the skin condition and combat crepey skin
- No added sugars or sweeteners
- It is flavorless and odorless
What We Don’t Like: It is unflavoured, which is not preferred by many.
4. Supplement for Hair Skin & Nails: Collagen Boosting Gummies
- Contains nutrients to promote collagen production
- Infused with L-lysine, Amla fruit, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C
- Utilize collagen sourced from animals
- Formulated to provide nutrients your body needs to promote its own collagen production
- Provides structure to bones and is a major component of the skin
- To improve skin elasticity and thickness and promote hair growth.
- Free of artificial colors, dyes, preservatives
- Contains a powerful blend of Organic Erythritol, Xylitol, Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Watermelon Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Black Carrot, Organic Stevia Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Oil
What We Don’t Like: Flavour is not good.
[ Read: 7 Best Creams For Crepey Skin ]
5. One-Stop-Shop For Collagen: Vital Vitamins Multi Collagen Complex
- Contains a blend of hydrolyzed collagen peptides from beef (bovine), marine, chicken bone broth, and eggshell membrane sources
- Include all five types of collagen hydrolysate associated with an improvement in skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints, and gut health
- Stimulates the body to renew tissues and maintain a radiant skin complexion and curb crepey skin
- Easy to swallow and small enough to hold in your pocket, handbag, or car
- Helps support your health, strength, and beauty
What We Don’t Like: It is not plant-based collagen.
6. Skin Replenishing: Your Super Plant Collagen Powder
- Protect your natural collagen, replenish your skin, and improve skin elasticity and texture
- Contains organic ingredients- Tocos, Pea Protein, Tremella, Lucuma, Vanilla, Aloe Vera
- Supports your skin health and hydration
- Combines six organic superfoods to help replenish your skin
- Made with six nutrient-rich hydrating superfoods
- It does not contain anything artificial
- It offers a neutral flavor with a hint of vanilla taste
What We Don’t Like: It takes time to show results and combat crepey skin.
[ Read: 7 Best Powders For Skin Folds ]
7. Keto Friendly: Sports Research Collagen Powder Supplement
- It provides the proteins & amino acids necessary to support healthy skin, bones, and nails
- It contains a single ingredient- collagen peptides sourced from cattle
- Infused with 18 amino acids, including glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline
- It tastes great and dissolves completely in coffee, tea, smoothies, soups
What We Don’t Like: It is not plant-based.
Crepey skin is not an uncommon problem. Since collagen can boost the skin structure and make it tight and firm, these best proteins for crepey skin can help. Start using them and see the transformation.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Barrier Cream for Bed Sores
- 7 Best Lotions For Crepey Skin On Arms And Legs
- How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Wrinkles?
- How to Hide Wrinkles with Makeup
- How to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles at Home
- Why Doesn’t A Skin Cell Make Crystallin Protein?
- Top 10 Foods Highest in Protein
- How to Get Rid of Neck Wrinkles Naturally?
- How to Remove Wrinkles with Coconut Oil?
- 8 Simple Homemade Eye Masks For Wrinkles
- How to Get Rid of Wrinkles with Honey?
- How to Use Aloe Vera for Wrinkles?
- How To Get Rid of Wrinkles Around Mouth