Shining beauty and health of the hair can only in one case – if they will get all the necessary minerals and vitamins, which play an important role in their structure and growth. As soon as there is a lack of vitamins, there are many problems: the hair becomes brittle and dull, and begin to fall slowly grow, the skin becomes dry scalp and dandruff appears.
Replenishment of stocks vitamin occurs naturally – we eat food, the body is broken down into different elements and spread throughout the body. But sometimes those vitamins that we get through food, becomes insufficient. Therefore, they need to fill up the shortage from the outside, that is, to make a variety of masks, in which you need to add vitamins in the form of oil (you can easily find in a drugstore), or just use vitamins in the form of pills. But what? With that now face it.
What Vitamins are Needed to Our Hair?
In fact, for normal hair growth requires absolutely all the vitamins that are only known to man. After all, each of them performs its particular function.
Vitamins for Hair Growth you Need the Following:
- Retinol, or vitamin A known to all – it is quite often include a variety of cosmetic products for hair care, as it has a powerful regenerating, firming and stimulating effect;
- Thiamine, or vitamin B1 – is one of the most important vitamins that activate hair growth, its impact on the regular curls allow hair to grow gorgeous in a short period of time;
- Riboflavin, or vitamin B2, – supports the flow of metabolic processes occurring in the cells of the hair, thanks to which it receives enough oxygen and they become easy and obedient;
- Niacin, or vitamin B3 – supports “youth”, prevents aging of cells and promotes active hair growth, moisturizes and retains moisture in the cells for a long time;
- Choline, or vitamin B4 – has a powerful firming action, great fights hair loss and also activates their growth through good nutrition;
- Pantothenic acid, or vitamin B5 – strengthens hair follicles and prevents hair loss, provides them with nutritious meals, stimulates their growth, and that is important, nourishes every cell with oxygen;
- Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 – anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal action, it copes with problems such as oily seborrhea and dandruff associated with the excessive dryness of the scalp;
- Biotin, or vitamin B7 – aligns the structure of the hair, preventing their fragility, ideal for those who do not like their curly tresses;
- Inositol, or vitamin B8 – another “doctor” who helps treat seborrhea and fungal diseases, which are often the cause of many problems with the head skin and hair;
- Folic acid or vitamin B9 – activates hair growth, they create an invisible film which prevents negative effects of UV rays, and other harmful factors (for example, sharp changes in temperature ambient);
- Aminobenzoic acid, or vitamin B10 – a must so the female, who found in his gray hairs before they are due, he restores their structure, nourishes and renews cells and has an overall rejuvenating effect;
- L-carnitine, or Vitamin B11 – is central to the work of the sebaceous glands, it provides normal their work and prevents dandruff, is ideal for those who suffer from excessive fat hair;
- Cyanocobalamin or vitamin B12 – one of the most important vitamins for hair growth, which gives amazing results (up to 4 cm per month), with one of the most affordable, easy to buy in any pharmacy; it enriches the cells with oxygen, provide them with additional nutrition and promotes their regeneration;
- Vitamin D – a natural source of radiance and shine, with his regular admission to the body curls are smooth and shiny, after the lamination or screening procedures;
- Vitamin E – Vitamin is a “life” and his lack of hair immediately begin to lose their luster and become brittle; it provides transportation of oxygen to the follicles, nourishing them and promotes active growth of curls;
- Vitamin K – is the main moisturizer for hair, it not only delivers moisture in the cells, but also promotes their retention for a long time; it is expedient to use if there is a problem with dry hair;
- Vitamin C – strengthens the hair, improves blood circulation and the supply of nutrients to the hair follicles, which is also good for hair growth.
In order to find out what vitamins for hair growth is necessary to take it to you, you must first determine what elements deficiency observed you, and find out the reason why there was a decrease of a vitamin in your body.
Where to take Vitamins?
Vitamins promote hair growth, you can easily buy in the pharmacy. We do not advise you to buy them from online stores, since the goods you received may be poor and you will not only be able to accelerate the growth of your tresses, but posposobstvuete damage their structure.
Do not be lazy and go to the pharmacy in person, because here you will at any time be able to provide all the necessary information about the product and confirm all the above documents.
But remember that the use of vitamins brings only a temporary effect – as long as you drink them or add a mask, you will see the result as soon as the stop, and the condition of your hair will gradually become the same.
And to prevent this, review your diet. It must be balanced and contain all necessary for normal functioning of the body vitamins and minerals. After all, if it will work harmoniously, and that no additional vitamins accelerate the growth of hair you do not need. They are without it will grow well.
Include in your diet foods that contain a lot of vitamins that are lacking in your body. It is important to constantly eat right and balanced, not from time to time, when you ascend inspiration.
Do not stick to mono-diet, because they limit the consumption of food products that contain all the necessary body substances.
Is it Possible to Combine Vitamins and How to Do it?
In order to activate hair growth, it is necessary not only to know what kind of vitamins you need, but also how to properly combine them together. It depends on the final result, which you can reach.
When used incorrectly, even useful vitamins may be harmful for the hair. Some of them simply block the action of others, they are not digested and their application becomes simply meaningless. So if you want to grow too thick hair, you should know that in any case cannot be combined with each other:
• Vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6;
• Vitamins B6 and B12;
• Vitamin C with any group of vitamin B.
To grow Hair, You Can Use a Combination of:
- vitamin A, E and C;
- vitamin B2 and B6;
- vitamin B9 and vitamin C;
- Vitamin C and E.
This combination is ideal for the organism. When it is completely absorbed by each vitamin and begins to work actively. By the way, this rule applies not only to vitamins for ingestion, but also to those used for the preparation of medical masks.
Also, there are several rules that allow you to further accelerate the growth rate of your hair.
Every spring and autumn guzzle pharmaceutical vitamin complexes, designed specifically for hair. If you cannot find such, they can be replaced by common multivitamin complexes. They will also have a positive effect, not only your hair, but also on the whole body.
Consult a trichologist. If you do not have any skin diseases, perhaps he will introduce you to the missing vitamins intramuscularly, enabling them to more quickly achieve their goals and to take “action”.
If you choose to take vitamins inside, then this should be done according to the instructions. Vitamins can be taken orally in the form of pellets or in liquid form. The main thing to do it correctly.
And Yet a Few Rules
Remember that only the regular use of vitamin for hair growth on the head will allow you to grow a thick and beautiful hair. If you take them inside, do it whole-course, if y…SHARE THIS STORY ON FACEBOOK