Reducing weight will be easy for you now you just need to maintain your daily diet schedule properly. Now take a look here on how you can easily lose unnecessary fats from your body by consuming only 1,200 calories in a day.
- What Should I Eat on Daily Basis?
- At Morning Eat Heavily and Proper Way:
- At Brunch with Proper Breakfast:
- Afternoon take Delicious Flavors
- Afternoon need Some Boosted Foods
- At Early Evening Before Night need to take Simple and Low-Calorie Foods
- Schedule for Your Daily Diet of 1,200 Calories
- In a Day You Take: 1209 calories, of which 24% protein, 20% from fats and 56% from carbohydrates.
- Benefits of 1200 Calorie Diet:
- Drawbacks of 1200 Calorie Diet:
What Should I Eat on Daily Basis?
At Morning Eat Heavily and Proper Way:
Take bread or wholegrain at your breakfast and eat cereals, milk, cheese or yogurt and some fruits that will help to boost energy in your body. You can eat fruit salad with fresh fruit or take a sandwich with cheese and lean red meat with alternate way.
At Brunch with Proper Breakfast:
You need take Fruits, yogurt, cheese or a small sandwich toast that can provide energy as well as aid you to feel less hungry.
Afternoon take Delicious Flavors
Our nervous system is quite stressed from the long hours that went by, and it wants to have more carbohydrates in the diet. You should go for salad combinations with other tasty food items such as pasta, rice, potatoes, beans or starchy vegetables and some lean protein source.
Afternoon need Some Boosted Foods
At after noon you need to eat proper foods with complete lunch. You must choose the intakes of dry fruit, yogurt, cheese or two skinny slices of bread with red meat or tuna and vegetables. If you want to eat a sweet, homemade desserts including apple pie, baked apple, cinnamon with rice pudding or jelly with fruit that completely contend you without too much calorie.
At Early Evening Before Night need to take Simple and Low-Calorie Foods
After having all the intake process from morning to noon next turn is about evening, now in the early hours of evening you should take meals which include vegetables and lean protein. After this do not eat or drink anything except water. Exactly at 8.00 pm take all types of vegetables or greens with other heavy foods such as chicken, fish, egg or beef. Just sit on chair but remember you should not eat anything sitting in front of TV. Enjoy your food perfectly that moment. For desert take a small apple or pear in half and after done this don’t eat anything.
Schedule for Your Daily Diet of 1,200 Calories
|1 Cup Milk 0%|
|1 Small Pear||0.5||0.5||19.1||83.1|
|1 Small Orange||1.4||0.1||15.7||69.1|
|Yogurt 1 Cup 0%|
|Cabbage 1 Cup||1.2||0.2||4.8||25.5|
|Carrots ½ Cup|
|Olive Oil 2 Tbsp|
|Pasta ½ Cup|
|Fat-Free Cheese Cream 2 Tbsp|
|1 Bowl of Rice Pudding||8||1||34||177|
|Greens 1 Cup||3.3||0.5||8.3||50.5|
|Olive Oil 2 Tbsp|
|1 Chicken Fillet|
|Soy Sauce 2 Tbsp|
|1 Small Apple|
In a Day You Take: 1209 calories, of which 24% protein, 20% from fats and 56% from carbohydrates.
Benefits of 1200 Calorie Diet:
There are many reasons to prove that this diet is not only beneficial but it also works perfectly. Among these various reasons the most important factor to consider is weight loss.
- This Diet does not depend on what type of food you eat. It will just blend itself with the amount of calories we need to take.
- This is such an easy diet which we can follow effortlessly. This can also be useful for Diabetes patients as it contains low calories.
- This diet does not depend on specific food. You can include your own style of food which you are comfortable with. With this you can maintain your diet without worrying.
- With this diet you don’t have to empty your pockets for tools for your calorie count.
- By taking this 1200 Calorie diet, the necessary Calorie intake for the body is decreased and the amount of calories burnt is increased. This results in a gradual Weight loss in the body.
Drawbacks of 1200 Calorie Diet:
Now apart from the various benefits of this diet, there are a couple of drawbacks included with this diet. Even though this diet works perfectly for many, for some it may be defective.
- The diet plan must be well planned, or this may result in major loss of essential nutrients required for the body. So, make sure your diet is included with all kinds of nutritional food.
- This diet reduces the fat intake drastically. The fat in the body helps in Digestion, it gives protection against diseases, the fat maintains the body temperature and keeps the body intact. So, you may consider this fact before starting the diet.
- You may be easily exhausted of energy with this diet. And also feel hungry very frequently.
- This diet is not recommended for athletes and energetic people. Those who work with excess physical activities should avoid it.
Now for the final conclusion, the chances for this diet to be successful, depends on a perfectly planned diet. One must maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to sustain the gradual decrease in body weight. Balance your diet perfectly with all the necessary nutrients and stay Healthy.
Image Source:- 1