Anemia is one of the most commonly found health issues in which the red blood cells count and hemoglobin reduces in the blood. This restricts the oxygen from reaching the cells and organs in the body. If it is not treated on time, other health problems occur, making the condition worse. The person often experiences weakness, tiredness, and issues related to breathing with other effects that don’t let him lead his life normally. Certain deficiencies in your diet, mainly iron, and vitamin B results in anemia, so if you wisely take foods that can make these up, the problem can be resolved easily. In this article, we will see some of the easiest juice recipes for effectively dealing with anemia.
5 Healthy Juice Recipes for Anemia
1. Juice Made from Carrot, Spinach, and Celery
These three veggies are a storehouse of numerous vitamins and minerals. The iron content in them fights anemia along with its symptoms.
- Take 5 carrots(sliced into small pieces) and a celery stalk with some spinach leaves. Put all these in a food processor with 200 ml of water until a smooth texture is obtained.
2. Juice of Strawberry, Blackberry, and Apple
People who love sweet juices will love this mixture, loaded with antioxidants, fiber, and iron. It can be taken in the morning to flush off toxins from the body for a feeling of freshness.
- Take a bowl of blackberries, 3 strawberries, and a green apple(cut into small pieces). Put them all in a blender with 100 ml of water in a food processor to get a juice of smooth texture.
3. Juice of Parsley
Parsley is used as a good seasoning for a lot of foods as it is rich in iron and minerals. Drinking its juice helps in discarding the toxins from the body and fighting anemia too.
- Blend a handful of parsley with 200 ml of water and juice from one lemon in a food processor, to get a juice of smooth texture.
4. Juice from Carrots, Beets, and Oranges
All these 3 ingredients are important sources of iron that can significantly enhance the hemoglobin level in the blood.
- Take a diced and peeled beet, a carrot, and 6 oranges. Use a mixer for blending these into a smooth juice and drink it chilled for a refreshing experience to get all nutrients.
5. Green Smoothie
This smoothie is rich in iron and has a consistency slightly thicker than juice and lesser than conventional smoothies.
- Blend 2 cups of spinach, a cup of kale, 2 cups of chopped watermelon, a banana. a tablespoon of sesame seeds with half a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses, for creating a delicious drink that can effectively treat anemia.
If you are someone who is reluctant to take medicines for fighting anemia, then you will definitely love the easy juice recipes enumerated above. Having any or all of them on a regular basis will make your lifestyle healthy and you do not have to solely rely on medications for curing the illness. We recommend you to take the advice of the doctor regarding medications because it is indispensable in some serious cases, though juices can be taken alongside for quicker results.