Colon cleansing or colon therapy can get you rid of the excess debris that have accumulated over a period of time in your gut walls. This, most of the time, may harm the digestive system and hamper the absorption of nutrients by colon. Though medical practitioners suggest that the body is well armed with mechanisms to remove harmful substances, a boost can always help. Colon cleanse has been proved beneficial since it aids digestive system, assists in instant weight loss and maintains overall physical and mental health. Let us read to how to use apple cider vinegar for colon cleanse at home.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Colon Cleansing?
- There are numerous mechanisms to carry out colon cleanse, but it’s hard to disagree that home based remedies are easy and harmless.
- Apple cider Vinegar is prepared by crushing apples and fermenting the juice and further converting into vinegar by adding acid-forming bacteria to it.
- If you opt to shop for one, ensure that the variety has murky substance floating at the bottom of the bottle.
- This good stuff, also known as the ‘Mother’, is beneficial since it contains nutritional stuff which has not been filtered out during the process.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Colon Cleanse:
- Regulates blood sugar after meal
- Vinegar, which is high in potassium, helps in reducing cramps
- Inexpensive and easily prepared at home
How to Cleanse Colon with Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple Cider Vinegar is rich in good bacteria and natural acids which enhances healthy digestion. There are two ways to cleanse with Apple Cider Vinegar. One way is injecting it with water into the colon through rectum. Another way is to mix it with other components like honey or Orange juice and drinking it. This acts like polishing bubbles in the intestines.
[ Read: Natural Colon Cleanse ]
1. Honey and Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse:
- 1 Glass warm water
- 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
How to Prepare:
- Mix all the ingredients well in a glass of water
- Stir well and drink it.
Keep it mind:
- One of the questions you would ask is how much quantity of Apple Cider Vinegar should be consumed in a day.
- Sources recommend about one tablespoon, three times a day. It gives best results when consumed on an empty stomach.
- Additionally, if you think that you should just consume apple cider vinegar in the recommended amount, you may be in for a havoc.
- It’s always suggested that Apple Cider Vinegar should be diluted to make it more edible. The acidic content may cause harm to mouth and throat.
[ Read: 3 Day Colon Cleanse Diet Plan ]
2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda Colon Cleanse:
- ½ tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 glass of warm water
- 2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- orange slices for taste
How to Prepare and Drink:
- Add ½ tablespoon of baking soda to glass of warm water
- Add 2 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to it and shake well
- Add orange slices for taste
- Drink the solution up to 3 times a day on empty stomach
Note: If you have a digestive condition that affects the mouth, esophagus, stomach or intestines, talk to your doctor before taking this remedy.
Apple cider vinegar has been around for many years, and this drink has now been recommended as a cleanse. Consult your doctor before trying these remedies as the risks can outweigh benefits. If digestive health and controlling weight gain are your top priorities, it is always advisable to stick to whole food which is nutrient dense.
- Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- How to Use Magnesium Citrate for Colon Cleansing
- How Much Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss