Hydrogen peroxide is a chemical compound which is majorly used for skin to make it better. Hydrogen peroxide is often considered as a great remedy to cure acne and blackheads. To cure blackheads, people use a number of methods but hydrogen peroxide is one of the most well-known and effective methods to cure blackheads. In this article we explain in detail how to use hydrogen peroxide for blackheads removal.
Table of Contents
- Can You Use Hydrogen Peroxide for Blackheads?
- How to Use Hydrogen Peroxide for Blackheads:
- 1. Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide for Blackheads:
- 2. Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide for Blackheads:
- Tips and Precautions:
- Read Also:
- How to Remove Blackheads with the Baking Soda
- How to Use Coconut oil for Blackheads
- How to Get Rid of Blackheads with Lemon
- More from my site
Can You Use Hydrogen Peroxide for Blackheads?
- Hydrogen peroxide is the simplest peroxide which has been used as a treatment for a number of skin problems such as blackheads.
- Generally, it is safe to use hydrogen peroxide. The compound removes the dead cells of skin, thus eventually help in removing the blackheads and other kind of scars from face.
- In addition to that, hydrogen peroxide also works as a protective layer on the skin as it is works as an antiseptic and disinfectant for our skin.
How to Use Hydrogen Peroxide for Blackheads:
1. Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide for Blackheads:
No matter how clean your face is, but a blackhead may be a matter of embarrassment for some people. Thankfully, diluted hydrogen peroxide can be a great step towards removing the blackheads. You just need to follow the following steps in order to do the same.
- diluted hydrogen peroxide
How to use:
- As the first step, clean your face so that extra oil, dirt and bacteria go removed.
- Now exfoliate the affected areas as the second step.
- Now take a cotton ball and dip it in a little bit of hydrogen peroxide.
- Dab the blackheads with the cotton ball.
- Finally moisture the skin. You may use any moisturiser but I would suggest olive or avocado oil. They work better in protecting skin.
How it works: This step cleans the skin and the diluted hydrogen peroxide helps in removing blackheads.
Repetition time: Use the step thrice a week.
Tips: Hydrogen peroxide has a drying effect on skin, so never miss moistening it.
[ Read: Homemade Blackhead Removal Mask ]
2. Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide for Blackheads:
Baking soda is also considered as a very fine skin thing. Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide can be a very effective step for the removal of blackheads and helps in glowing the skin. Here is how you can use them to cure blackheads.
- Baking soda
- Hydrogen peroxide
Preparation time: 3-5 minutes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide.
- Mix it gently and make it in a paste form.
- Now apply the paste on your face.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and wash it from a cold water.
How it work : Baking Soda and hydrogen peroxide mask is one of the best methods of treating acne and lackheads which works pretty quickly.
Repetition time: Repeat the step once in a week.
Tips and Precautions:
- Before using Hydrogen peroxide, you must be sure that you are not allergic to it. You can take help from your physician for this also.
- In case you see any rash, redness, itchy or any other skin after using Hydrogen peroxide, please go to doctor and immediately stop it.
- Use Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide method just once in a week.
- Since they have drying affect on skin, always moisturise the skin after using baking soda or hydrogen peroxide or both.
Blackheads are annoying and often they are very hard to get rid of. Hydrogen peroxide is one of the steps which are effective in not just curing the blackheads but also making the skin glowing. Baking soda, too performs such a step. A baking soda and hydrogen peroxide paste step is often deemed as the best approach for removing any scar on skin. This is a home made effective method which anybody can use.