The hair fall and hair loss is the budding problem of X generation. The stressed life, consumption of junk food, usage of harsh chemicals, hormonal imbalance and hereditary are some of the factors that leads to hair loss. The hair thinning at the initial stage is an indication of hair loss. One must read the hair fall symptoms and start working accordingly. The male and female pattern of hair loss differs. It is better to opt for home remedies before going for medication. Bhringraj oil is an effective and efficient oil for hair loss problems. Let us read ton know how to use bhringraj oil for hair have a look!
Bhringraj is also known as False Daisy. It has its roots in India, China, Brazil and Thailand. The oil is just not hair growth remedy but also is a health tonic. It cures liver infections and aids in digestion process. It is a medicinal plants and is said to cure insomnia. The other major issues like high blood pressure and diabetes can also be controlled by Bhringraj oil.
Benefits of Bhringraj Oil for Hair:
- Prevents greying of hair.
- Strengthen hair follicles from the roots.
- Increases blood circulation to the scalp.
- Initiates hair growth.
- Prevents hair fall.
- Improves hair texture by making it more silky and smooth.
- Relaxes the brain cells.
- Nourishes and moisturizes the scalp.
- Fights with dandruff.
1. How to Use Bhringraj oil for Hair:
- few drops of bhringraj oil
- cotton ball
Preparation time: 3-5 minutes.
How to apply:
- Take few drops of Bhringraj oil and warm it (The quantity of the oil depends on the length of the hair)
- Take a cotton ball and dab into it. Part your hair from the middle.
- Rub the oil absorbed cotton on the scalp in such a way that the oil reaches the scalp.
- Continue the hair parting and application of the oil on entire scalp and hair follicles.
- Massage it in circular movements for few minutes.
- Do not give pressure to your fingers and palm as this will break the hair follicles.
- A gentle massage is recommended (This will increase the blood circulation to the scalp)
- Cover the head with a shower cap. You can also opt for hot towel wrap if you have time and patience.
- Leave it for 2 hours or so.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo such that the oil is completely out of the scalp and hair.
Repetitions: You can follow this process thrice a week.
Result: The hair will become more smooth, silky and shiny. The hair re-growth will slowly begin.
[ Read: Benefits of Coconut oil for Hair ]
2. Bhringraj oil for Hair Growth:
- 1 tbsp bhringraj oil
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Preparation time: 5 minutes.
How to Apply:
- Mix both the oils thoroughly in a bowl
- Heat the mixture for about 1 minute until it becomes warm
- Let it cool down the mixture
- Apply it on your scalp and hair with your fingers
- Gently massage for about 10 minutes in circular motion
- Let sit for at least 30 to 40 minutes
- Finally wash it with mild sulfate-free shampoo and let your hair air-dry
Repetitions: Follow this process 2 to 3 times a week.
[ Read: How to Use Castor oil for Hair Growth ]
Constituents of Bhringraj oil:
- The oil consists of Bhringraj, AMla, Mulethi, Coconut oil, Sesame Oil, Haritaki, Brahmi and other essential components that initiates hair growth.
- These essential components are in powdery form at the initial stage and are further added to the oil to make it ready for sale in the market.
- The Amla or gooseberry nourishes the scalp and strengthens the hair roots.
- The coconut oil is a natural hair moisturizer and is an effective remedy for hair loss.
- The Sesame oil has antioxidant properties that benefits the hair.
- The heritaki present in the oil prevents greying of the hair.
- Thus, the natural color of the hair is retained.
- The presence of Brahmi ensures that the scalp and muscles are relaxed.
Thus, the benefits of Bhringraj Oil are ample in count. The oil has been used since ancient times and have a great positive record of it. There are no recorded side-effects of Bhringraj Oil as such. It can be used by all the age groups. It is available in general stores and is quite economic in range. One can also go for online purchase of the oil. Do follow the simple application process and see the change in your hair growth. Do share the feedback with us.
- How to Use Aloe Vera for Hair Growth
- How to Olive oil for Hair Growth
- Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair