When Kylie Jenner announced that she’d release new lip glosses, makeup enthusiasts, especially the fans of Kylie Cosmetics, went crazy. Kylie Cosmetics is an iconic brand, and every product from this line gets out of stock as soon as it is restocked. With huge popularity and demand worldwide, Kylie Cosmetics is always in trend.
Her lip glosses, namely Like, Literally, and So Cute in the shades of dark-brown nude, light brown with some pink tones, and light peachy pink, respectively, are loved by women of all ages. However, it’s their price which is not loved by all.
So, if you are looking for some affordable Kylie Gloss alternatives that can help achieve the same result, you are in the right place. The two major reasons why people look for alternatives to Kylie Gloss are-
If you are looking for alternates, we have listed the five best alternatives for Kylie Gloss that will cost a fraction of the price and give results close to the real thing. But before checking them out, let’s understand what makes Kylie Gloss so popular and what its major ingredients are.
Kylie lip glosses come in amazing travel-friendly packaging. The tube is made of luxe-looking plastic and consists of a brush with a black handle and smooth bristles. The gloss gently softens the lips leaving behind a mirror-shine finish and color. The best part is it doesn’t feel sticky on lips; in fact, it is comfortable for everyday wear.
From lip-loving formula to non-sticky and ultra-shine texture, Kylie Gloss is suitable for wearing alone or layering over lipstick.
The three new glosses from Kylie’s cosmetic line are in huge demand due to their nude brown and peachy shade that compliments all skin tones. The fruity smell in the Kylie Gloss makes them more pleasing on the lips. However, the scent doesn’t stay long and vanishes after a minute of application.
Talking about the pigmentation of Kylie Gloss, it is excellent. One swipe is enough to get the desired gloss and shine. With a smooth and gliding texture, this product is easy to apply. It takes a few seconds to set and ensure you would not feel sticky anymore.
In terms of longevity, Kylie Gloss stays for over 5 hours, all thanks to its great pigmentation. It doesn’t transfer and works as an amazing product for everyday wear. Delivering a luminous and voluminous look, the gloss will make your lips enhanced and plumy.
It consists of a blend of Vitamin E and highly emollient ingredients that hydrates and moisturizes the lips, providing volume to them. With an even and saturated application, it ensures delivering a long-lasting glossy end look.
The major ingredients of Kylie Gloss include Polybutene, Mica, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica Silylate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Aroma/Flavor, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Alumina, Caesalpinia Sappan Bark Extract, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, [+/-:Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
- High-end gloss with great pigmentation.
- One swipe is enough to get the perfect pigmentation and gloss.
- Smooth texture and stays for over 5 hours.
- Often remain out of stock and ordering a quite a hassle.
- It is pricy and many affordable alternatives are present.
- Fruity fragrance is not liked by everyone.
5 Best Similar Kylie Gloss Products
1. Maybelline Lifter Gloss Hydrating Lip Gloss With Hyaluronic Acid
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid that visibly smoothes lip surface and enhances lip contour, drenching lips with high shine for hydrated and fuller looking lips.
- Comes with an XL Wand to enhance lip contour with shine and transform lips in 1 swipe.
- Available in half the price of Kylie Gloss, making it a perfect alternatives for it.
2. L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Le Gloss
- Hydrating lip gloss that keeps lips moisturized soft and supple.
- Infused with protecting Vitamin E and Argon Oil and ultra-hydrating Omega-3 to moist the lips and keep them healthy.
- Delivers extreme shine and can be worn alone.
- Available in 16 sensual shades from deepest plum to crystal clear.
3. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Butter Gloss
- Delivers buttery soft and silky smooth gloss with sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips.
- Smooth and creamy and is never sticky, leaving your lips soft and supple.
- Available in multiple shades, perfect for different occasions.
- Certified and acknowledged by PETA as a cruelty free brand.
4. Lip Gloss by Revlon, Super Lustrous The Gloss
- Iconic shiny gloss delivers all of the lush color and dewy shine you love.
- Ultra glossy lip gloss without feeling sticky or tacky. The light-as-air formula deposits shiny color and decadent moisture, while making your lips look plumper.
- Comprises ingredients like agave, moringa oil, and cupuacu butter so it hydrates lips while adding a glossy shine.
- Available in 24 beautiful and shiny lip gloss shades including a clear gloss for a natural look, as well as vibrant reds, pinks, purples, and browns.
5. Wet n Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss
- Delivers instant shine while showing off the natural color of your perfect smile.
- Rich formula, blended with Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Sunflower Oil, and Vitamin E not only provides radiant color, but also helps to moisturize and condition the lips.
- Also formulated with a unique Jojoba Glaze to bring the shine you desire.
- Comes with an applicator wand makes it super simple to apply a glossy pout in a single swipe.
- Cruelty-free and vegan.
You Might Also Like: