Tired of flaky and chapped lips? We know how hard the struggle is to manage dry lips, especially during winter. However, certain products are Holy Grail to chapped and dry lips, and Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is one of them.
Giving just the right amount of hydration to lips and ensuring they stay deeply nourished, Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is a one-stop solution for dry lips. It is a leave-on lip mask that delivers intense moisture and antioxidants while you sleep with its Moisture Wrap Technology and Berry Mix Complex formula.
Even though everything about Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is great, the hefty price tag is not. Luckily, we have some great alterniatives for Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask that can give similar results at an affordable price range.
Before checking them, let’s find out the major ingredients of Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask that make it so effective and popular.
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask alterniatives
It works great for dry and flaky lips. Just one generous layer of this wonderful lip sleeping mask overnight, and you will wake up to lips that feel fresh, soft, and supple to the touch.
Some major features of this product are:
- Has a softening balm texture that closely adheres to lips for quick absorptionEnriched with vitamin C and antioxidants
- Berry Mix Complex offers a nutritiously sweet and fragrant blend of raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, and blueberry extracts to indulge the senses.
- Features its unique Moisture Wrap Technology that locks the moisture for intense hydration
The key ingredients of Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask consist of the following:
- Antioxidant: Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside
- Skin brightening: Ascorbyl Glucoside
- Skin-identical ingredients: Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soothing: Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan
- Suitable for all skin types- Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Works wonderfully to manage dry lips
- Used overnight to get plump lips the next morning
- It is expensive
- Often remain out of stock
5 Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Alternatives
1. Fashion Moisturizing Plumping Lip Oil
- It is a super permanent glossy liquid Lip Oil that can express shine and plump lips.
- Hydrating texture for a clear lip look
- Easy and comfy daily tint
- Enriched with cherry seed oil, it deeply nourishes lips and helps Protect against external stress and dry lips
- The soft brush head more comfortable to apply
2. YUGLO Moisture & Collagen Booster Lip Sleeping Mask
It is another effective lip sleeping mask that is highly effective and can be considered one of the closest alterniatives to the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. It is a treatment to restore, hydrate, and plump dry and chapped lips.
- It is a moisturizing lip mask that creates a moisture barrier for intense hydration
- Repairs and rejuvenates lips while you sleep, so you wake up to smooth, moisturized lips.
- Features hydrating formula that will keep your lips beautifully soft
- Made with only eight effective ingredients, such as coconut oil & jojoba oil, to naturally boost collagen
- Infused with peach extract to create a beautiful light and natural peach tint
[ Read: How to Use Coconut Oil for Chapped Lips ]
3. SPRINGSUGAR 3 Count Lip Sleeping Mask
Working as a great remedy for dry and flaky lips, SPRINGSUGAR 3 Count Lip Sleeping Mask provides intense hydration to them, making them soft and supple. It is infused with Vitamin E that repairs and rejuvenates the lips.
- It can be used day and night, during the day to care for the lips and at night to repair the damaged and dry lips
- Helps soften the aging horny of the lips and add moisturizing essence, improving the skin problems of the lips
- The hydrating formula will keep your lips beautifully soft
- The smooth texture is combined with the attractive light grapefruit fruit aroma to caress the lips delicately, bringing sweet and lubricating wonderful enjoyment to the lips.
- Beeswax and Vitamin E are the main ingredients in the lip mask
4. Burt’s Bees Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment
100% natural and infused with passionfruit and chamomile, Burt’s Bees Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment manages dry and flaky lips. It is a great overnight lip treatment that moisturizes, conditions, smooths, and helps support your lip’s natural moisture barrier while you sleep.
- Contains ceramides, which are oils found naturally in your skin and are necessary for maintaining your lips’ natural moisture barrier
- Acts as a lip moisturizer and soothes, conditions, and forms a layer to help hydrate lips’ natural moisture
- Hydrate, condition, and reduce the look of fine lines on and around your lips
5. CARENEL Berry Lip Sleeping Mask
- Infused with powerful natural ingredients of berry extract and Vitamin C, all of which target dry and cracked lips
- Protects your lips from drying and rejuvenates them while you sleep
- The best solution for chapped and cracked lips, the unique formula, and the power benefits of the berry.
- High-moisturizing with anti-aging contents
You Might Also Like:
- 5 Best Homemade Lip Scrub Recipes to Lighten Dark Lips Naturally
- How to Apply Lip Gloss
- 7 Best Lip Balms For Sensitive Lips