All young men and women have same problem.i.e., dark circles under eyes. Most of them ignore because, it’s a common problem and they think It never cure. But It has few solutions. Our nature gave all plenty resources to cure all problems.
Want to get rid of dark circles under your eyes quickly.
Here are the natural ways to get rid of dark circles fast:
Table of Contents
1. Almond Oil:
Almond oil is known as a great natural ingredient that is very effectively beneficial for the delicate skin around your beautiful eyes. By a regular usage of almond oil around your eyes will surely help to fade your under eye dark circles. In addition to almond oil, you can also use some vitamin E oil to eliminate the dark circles under the eyes.
Follow below instructions:
• Before going to sleep/bed, apply a little warm almond oil if possible or a normal temperature one will also go and over the dark circles and then gently massage it into the skin.
• Leave it on overnight. And let it absorb into the skin layers.
• The next morning, wash it off while bathing with cold water.
• Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles fade or disappear compleatly.
[Read :Almond Oil for Dark Circles]
Cucumbers have cooling properties and has skin-lightening strength! It even removes tanning! The mild astringent properties of cucumber help to fix those raccoon eyes naturally. And also they have a very effective soothing and refreshing effect.
• Cut a fresh and fat cucumber into thick round slices and then refrigerate them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
• Place the slices onto the eyes and rub it a bit on the affected skin area for about 10- 12 minutes.
• Now wash it off with water.
• If you have time then repeat this remedy twice a day for about a week or more.
• Another option to use cucumber is to mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts.
• Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture on the affected skin.
• Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water.
• Follow this remedy daily for at least one week.
3. Raw Potato:
Potato has natural bleaching agents present these can help to lighten the dark circles and get rid of puffiness or eye bags around the eyes.
• you need to mash/Grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice out of it.
• Soak a cotton ball in the juice and then you must place it over your closed eyes.
• Make sure that the potato juice covers the dark circles under your eyes very well and also the eyelids.
• Allow this juice to get absorbed by the skin 10 to 15 minutes.
• now wash your eyes well with cool water.
• Repeat this at least once a day for a few weeks.
• If you are not able to follow the potato juice remedy then you can even use the potato slices just as cucumber to remove dark circles.
4. Rose Water:
Rose water is easily available and affordable product to use to cure the under eye dark circles. It has incredible ingredients for skin care. It also rejuvenates the skin cells and has a soothing and cooling effect on tired eyes. Due to its super mild astringent properties, it works as a good skin toner and face mist.
• Soak a cotton eye pad in rose water for a few minutes or so.
• Put the same soaked pad on your closed eyelids and feel the soothing effect. It is recommended to refrigerate the water a day before using it.
• Leave the pad on for about 15 minutes.
• Follow this remedy for twice daily for a few weeks and so on.
Tomatoes have bleaching properties just like potatoes have that can lighten skin to a great extent. Also tomatoes are known to keep the skin tight and firm.
• Mix about one teaspoon of tomato juice with about one-half teaspoon of lemon juice.
• Gently apply this amazing cooling mixture on the dark circles with cotton balls
• Allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
• Then rinse it off with water.
• Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks.
• Simply using just tomato juice will also work.
• You can also drink a glass of tomato juice daily with some mint leaves into it, and some drops of lemon juice and salt.
• For better results, be sure to drink this juice immediately after making it.
• Drink it once or twice a day for about a week.
6. Lemon Juice:
The vitamin C present in lemon juice can help greatly to remove dark circles under the eyes also it has its skin-lightening properties. Lemon juice is easily extracted at home just by squeezing a lemon you can get 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
• Use a cotton ball to apply a freshly squeezed lemon juice around your eyes.
• Leave the juice on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off.
• Do this once daily for a few weeks.
• Another option to use lemon juice is by making a thick paste
• To make the paste you need to mix one tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomato puree, with a pinch of gram flour and turmeric powder.
• Apply this thick paste gently around your eyes or you can also make a face pack out of it.
• Rinse it off when it goes dry with clean water after 10 to 15 minutes.
• Repeat two or three times every week.
[Read: Lemon Face Mask Benefits]
7. Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil is a wonderful oil to cure mostly all the skin problems.
• Massaging daily with coconut oil at any time is effective natural remedy to lighten dark circles.
• Coconut oil promotes smooth skin and prevents wrinkles and fine lines under eyes.
• Apply warm coconut oil before going to bed on you’re under eye area and on to your eyelids as your eyes will be at rest so it would give a lasting effect.
• Repeat this two to three times daily for a few months or until you are satisfied with the results.
Hope this article gave complete information. If you have any quick remedies please comment below.